I am a Muslim. I am labeled as a terrorist.

U.S. Rifle Scopes In Iraq And Afghanistan Feature Bible Verse Citations

'soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan have been using rifle scopes that bear abbreviated references to Bible verses, including lines like "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

That verse is rendered on tiny letters on the the scopes, made by Wixom, Michigan-based Trijicon, as "2COR4:6" referring to chapter 4, verse 6 of the Second Epistle of Paul to the Corinthians.
While it's not clear exactly how many of the scopes are in use, there are Pentagon images on the Internet (for example here) with the Trijicon scopes being used in Iraq and Afghanistan. Chris Rodda, a researcher at the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, the group that is the source for ABC's story, tells TPMmuckraker that federal contracts suggest the military has bought scores of thousands of the scopes for Iraq and Afghanistan. The foundation advocates for religious freedom and separation of church and state in the military.'

U.S. Rifle Scopes In Iraq And Afghanistan Feature Bible Verse Citations

Batshit, by all means join ISIS - they are the perfect home for you.

He wouldn't last 10 minutes.

you were busy living in a trailer just like you are now, reliving your childhood as single uneducated mom living a trailer park as you already told us in earlier posts

Lol.

You're a vet like I'm the principal ballerina of the SF ballet.

stationed at norfolk same navy base where your daddy abandoned your mommy in the trailer park

A squid.

Anchors Away!

He wouldn't last 10 minutes.

you were busy living in a trailer just like you are now, reliving your childhood as single uneducated mom living a trailer park as you already told us in earlier posts

Lol.

You're a vet like I'm the principal ballerina of the SF ballet.

stationed at norfolk same navy base where your daddy abandoned your mommy in the trailer park

My daddy the WWII veteran. Served with the Army, then joined the Marines. Who guarded the White House in full dress.

Loser.

5 Uncles were also veterans, as is my DIL, who was in Afghanistan.

And you're a liar. You never served. If you did, it was brief and you have probably gathered crazy disability on it ever since.

have nothing to prove to trailer trash like you

"My daddy the WWII veteran. Served with the Army, then joined the Marines. Who guarded the White House in full dress.''' :alcoholic::itsok::laugh2:
Was the dress a Tutu?

I think the military is great but serving in the military or having relatives who served in the military doesn't mean you are entitled to an opinion, and everyone else isn't.

What's this thread about?

How unfair it is to acknowledge that Muslims engage in terrorism.
Oh.. yeah I suppose it's fair to acknowledge that "some" Muslims engage in terrorism. IMO the issue with Islam in general is that they vast majority are to slow to eschew the terrorists in their ranks who buy into the meme that terrorism is a justifiable means to an end.

Forum List

Back