I am a Muslim. I am labeled as a terrorist.

I'm a Christian and I'm labeled an Inquisitor...a Crusader! So?
You are? Who the hell is labeling you a Crusader? lol...
Obama
Lol...where and when? I only consider people Crusaders if they invade other countries and forcibly take them over...oh shit wait! That's the US military! Course they were just following orders...but that only works when you are an American...didn't work for the Germans.
If we took over countries the way Muslims do then heads would roll.

Instead we fix their shit and train their soldiers.

Then their chicken-shit soldiers drop their guns, strip their unis off and run.
You forget that's AFTER the US invades countries that were under control until the US invaded.
So we replace tyrants with corrupt officials. But then again, you guys voted for them.

Damn evil terrorist!

Stop strapping bombs to little kids and people may view you differently.
You must be talking about Hamas or people claiming to be Hamas...how do you know those kids didn't volunteer to take a few terrorist jews with them before the died? I mean at the rate Israel is committing genocide in Palestine most of those kids wouldn't grow up to be adults anyways.
That is yet another LIE. Israel is NOT committing genocide in Palestine. The number of people killed in this conflict is minor compared to conflicts in Africa, where REAL GENOCIDE is being committed by Muslims against Christians.

STOP LYING.
Your opinion vs my facts. Oh and yes genocide is happening in Africa. Genocide Watch

Damn evil terrorist!

Stop strapping bombs to little kids and people may view you differently.
You must be talking about Hamas or people claiming to be Hamas...how do you know those kids didn't volunteer to take a few terrorist jews with them before the died? I mean at the rate Israel is committing genocide in Palestine most of those kids wouldn't grow up to be adults anyways.
That is yet another LIE. Israel is NOT committing genocide in Palestine. The number of people killed in this conflict is minor compared to conflicts in Africa, where REAL GENOCIDE is being committed by Muslims against Christians.

STOP LYING.

At least 1,195 Israelis and 9,126 Palestinians
have been killed since September 29, 2000.

Israelis and Palestinians Killed since 9 29 2000

Now why do you suppose nearly 9 times Palestinians are killed then Israelis????

FACTS!!! NOT supposition NOT hyperbole!!

Here are five reasons that dictate the brutal logic of the latest Mideast crisis.

Uneven resources
While Hamas has shown itself to be a formidable guerrilla army,
Israel's military dwarfs the resources available to the militant Islamic organization, which controls Gaza.

Read: What is Hamas?
Hamas does not have the sophisticated weaponry and technology that Israel possesses.
Consider Israel's Iron Dome system, which intercepts and blocks incoming rockets. The Israeli military has said that it has depleted most of Gaza's rocket supply and Israel Defense Forces says more than 3,000 rockets have been fired from Gaza at Israel.

Read: How does the Iron Dome work?
Unlike Gaza, Israel has bomb shelters and an advanced warning system to let its population know when and where rockets are coming in. Hundreds of thousands of people have reportedly downloaded Red Alert, a smartphone app that uses real-time information from the IDF and the country's version of Homeland Security to trigger a phone's alarm when rockets are detected.

Illustrating just how powerful Israel is in this battle, Israel has been texting Palestinians' cell phones with messages warning where the Israeli military will strike. Palestinians have told CNN they are receiving these messages. Israel has also been doing what it calls "roof knocking" -- or dropping empty shells on rooftops -- warning those inside buildings to get out fast because a strike with explosive shells is imminent.
Is Hamas willing to put civilians in harm's way? That's a controversial topic.

Last month, rockets were discovered in a vacant U.N. school between two other U.N. schools being used as shelters.

It was the second such discovery at a vacant U.N. school in Gaza in a week.

That is the evidence Israel cites to accuse Hamas of using civilians and their institutions as shields -- a violation of international law.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on CNN that it was difficult to measure the bloodshed of the conflict because "Hamas is using them, Palestinians, as human shields."
Why are so many civilians dying in Hamas-Israel war - CNN.com

Obama
Lol...where and when? I only consider people Crusaders if they invade other countries and forcibly take them over...oh shit wait! That's the US military! Course they were just following orders...but that only works when you are an American...didn't work for the Germans.

Bullshit, The US military wasnt doing it in the name of Christianity. ISIS on the other hand is doing their actions in the Name of Islam. no comparisson. The real Crusaders openly stated that they were fighting for Christiandom and carried symbols of crosses into battle as a regulation.
Bullshit, The US military wasnt doing it in the name of Christianity

U.S. Rifle Scopes In Iraq And Afghanistan Feature Bible Verse Citations

'soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan have been using rifle scopes that bear abbreviated references to Bible verses, including lines like "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

That verse is rendered on tiny letters on the the scopes, made by Wixom, Michigan-based Trijicon, as "2COR4:6" referring to chapter 4, verse 6 of the Second Epistle of Paul to the Corinthians.
While it's not clear exactly how many of the scopes are in use, there are Pentagon images on the Internet (for example here) with the Trijicon scopes being used in Iraq and Afghanistan. Chris Rodda, a researcher at the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, the group that is the source for ABC's story, tells TPMmuckraker that federal contracts suggest the military has bought scores of thousands of the scopes for Iraq and Afghanistan. The foundation advocates for religious freedom and separation of church and state in the military.'

Think about the "civilized" warning by Israelis to Palestinians cell phones!
Never has one side warned the other side like this action by the Israelis!

[

I don't care if they volunteer.

Two factors,

1. The Koran and Hadiths order Muslims to act like animals
  2. Muslims do act like animals
If Muslims cut the clits off girls, the heads off Christians, and burn Jews alive, then they will be correctly viewed as vermin.

If Islam is so evil that a child indoctrinated in Islam volunteers to blow himself up just for the joy of murdering others, then they will be correctly viewed as vermin.

Oh and from your perspective as a terrorist promoter, please explain how effective a genocide that results in a 10 fold population increase is? There are more Arabs in the Palestinian areas than ever before in history.

Obama
If we took over countries the way Muslims do then heads would roll.

Instead we fix their shit and train their soldiers.

Then their chicken-shit soldiers drop their guns, strip their unis off and run.

We WHAT? Fix their shit? WOW somebody has had his share of the koolaid today. Iraq is a fucking mess Einstein. Saddam had terrorism completely under control. You really are a stupid SOB. Bush's Daddy's war could have been completely contained with diplomacy after Saddam got what was his from the snake Kuwaittis.

It was all the neocons that knew they would profit financially from war that were screeching to the high heavens to go to war and invade. Bush was at the center. THAT POS gave Saddam the green light.

The military is run by Christians because that's who signs up, so good luck getting rid of Christianity in the military.

If liberals want more influence in the military, all they have to do is put down their joints, clean up their act, and sign up.

But most liberals won't do that because being in the military requires hard work, sacrifice, and love of country. Liberals don't even understand these concepts.

'soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan have been using rifle scopes that bear abbreviated references to Bible verses, including lines like "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

That verse is rendered on tiny letters on the the scopes, made by Wixom, Michigan-based Trijicon, as "2COR4:6" referring to chapter 4, verse 6 of the Second Epistle of Paul to the Corinthians.
While it's not clear exactly how many of the scopes are in use, there are Pentagon images on the Internet (for example here) with the Trijicon scopes being used in Iraq and Afghanistan. Chris Rodda, a researcher at the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, the group that is the source for ABC's story, tells TPMmuckraker that federal contracts suggest the military has bought scores of thousands of the scopes for Iraq and Afghanistan. The foundation advocates for religious freedom and separation of church and state in the military.'

Batshit, by all means join ISIS - they are the perfect home for you.

Obama

Bullshit, The US military wasnt doing it in the name of Christianity. ISIS on the other hand is doing their actions in the Name of Islam. no comparisson. The real Crusaders openly stated that they were fighting for Christiandom and carried symbols of crosses into battle as a regulation.

Bible verses on U.S. soldiers' guns

Paul MosesJanuary 20, 2010 - 11:16pm

Which Biblical verses should be cited on the gunsights of the M4 and M16 rifles that American soldiers are using in Iraq and Afghanistan? That's right. The Michigan company making the gunsights has been putting Biblical citations on them, as in John 8:12 ("I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness ...") and 2 Cor 4:6 ("For God who said, `Let light shine out of darkness,' has shone in our hearts to bring to light the knowledge of the glory of God on the face of [Jesus] Christ.")ABC News had the story this week, with help from the Military Religious Freedom Foundation. Trijicon, the Michigan company that makes the gunsights, said it has imprinted weaponry with Biblical citations for a long time.It's hard to believe that the government is fighting wars that depend heavily on winning over the good will of Muslims while using weaponry emblazoned with Biblical references. And furthermore, references that point to the key religious difference Christians and Muslims have, Jesus' divinity. (Some of the weapons are being used to train Iraqi soldiers, according to The AP.) It's also incredible that a military spokesperson would downplay the issue by comparing the gunsight imprints to the "in God we trust" on U.S. currency.But if the Defense Department isn't going to apologize quickly for this colossal error, perhaps some other Biblical verses can be used in the meantime: John 18:11 ("Put your sword into its scabbard") or Matthew 5:44 ("love your enemies"), for instance

Obama

No, that's Islam.

He wouldn't last 10 minutes.

The Muslim religion teaches that it's okay to lie to promote Islam, and Odium is proving that's true since he has been lying continuously since he started this thread.

In my opinion, Americans have bent over backwards for Muslims. Muslims live peacefully in the United States, and no one harasses them or attacks them for being Muslim. Personally, I don't even know who is Muslim or who is not among the people I know, because I never ask and I don't care. I'm sure most Americans have the same "live and let live" attitude.

Despite that, we have Muslims on the internet complaining that people are being mean to them. Really, I don't get it.

The military is run by Christians because that's who signs up, so good luck getting rid of Christianity in the military.

If liberals want more influence in the military, all they have to do is put down their joints, clean up their act, and sign up.

But most liberals won't do that because being in the military requires hard work, sacrifice, and love of country. Liberals don't even understand these concepts.

what a low iq schmuck, i serve 4 years and two tours of duty in nam and am not a christer

Obama

Bible verses on U.S. soldiers' guns

Paul MosesJanuary 20, 2010 - 11:16pm

Which Biblical verses should be cited on the gunsights of the M4 and M16 rifles that American soldiers are using in Iraq and Afghanistan? That's right. The Michigan company making the gunsights has been putting Biblical citations on them, as in John 8:12 ("I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness ...") and 2 Cor 4:6 ("For God who said, `Let light shine out of darkness,' has shone in our hearts to bring to light the knowledge of the glory of God on the face of [Jesus] Christ.")ABC News had the story this week, with help from the Military Religious Freedom Foundation. Trijicon, the Michigan company that makes the gunsights, said it has imprinted weaponry with Biblical citations for a long time.It's hard to believe that the government is fighting wars that depend heavily on winning over the good will of Muslims while using weaponry emblazoned with Biblical references. And furthermore, references that point to the key religious difference Christians and Muslims have, Jesus' divinity. (Some of the weapons are being used to train Iraqi soldiers, according to The AP.) It's also incredible that a military spokesperson would downplay the issue by comparing the gunsight imprints to the "in God we trust" on U.S. currency.But if the Defense Department isn't going to apologize quickly for this colossal error, perhaps some other Biblical verses can be used in the meantime: John 18:11 ("Put your sword into its scabbard") or Matthew 5:44 ("love your enemies"), for instance

Those verses have brought comfort to our military since the military was established. My family has PILLOWS with those sayings, and bookmarks.

Fuck Islam.

you were busy living in a trailer just like you are now, reliving your childhood as single uneducated mom living a trailer park as you already told us in earlier posts

Obama
Obama was complaining that ALL Christians were involved in the Crusades 1,000 years ago and ALL Christians were doing "inquisitions" 500 years ago and ALL Christians were KKK 100 years ago. Guilt by association was why I as a Christian am guilty per obama!
And some Christians claim that ALL Atheists are Stalinists, Marxists, or terrorists. So the blame game goes full circle between believers and non believers.

you were busy living in a trailer just like you are now, reliving your childhood as single uneducated mom living a trailer park as you already told us in earlier posts

Lol.

You're a vet like I'm the principal ballerina of the SF ballet.

Forum List

Back