I am a Muslim. I am labeled as a terrorist.

I'm a Christian and I'm labeled an Inquisitor...a Crusader! So?
You are? Who the hell is labeling you a Crusader? lol...
Obama
Lol...where and when? I only consider people Crusaders if they invade other countries and forcibly take them over...oh shit wait! That's the US military! Course they were just following orders...but that only works when you are an American...didn't work for the Germans.
Obama was complaining that ALL Christians were involved in the Crusades 1,000 years ago and ALL Christians were doing "inquisitions" 500 years ago and ALL Christians were KKK 100 years ago. Guilt by association was why I as a Christian am guilty per obama!
And some Christians claim that ALL Atheists are Stalinists, Marxists, or terrorists. So the blame game goes full circle between believers and non believers.

*Some Christians* are not our prez.

Gads I hate commies.

The military is run by Christians because that's who signs up, so good luck getting rid of Christianity in the military.

If liberals want more influence in the military, all they have to do is put down their joints, clean up their act, and sign up.

But most liberals won't do that because being in the military requires hard work, sacrifice, and love of country. Liberals don't even understand these concepts.

what a low iq schmuck, i serve 4 years and two tours of duty in nam and am not a christer
It's kind of weird that a person with such a tenuous grasp of the English language would accuse another of having a low IQ.

The military is run by Christians because that's who signs up, so good luck getting rid of Christianity in the military.

If liberals want more influence in the military, all they have to do is put down their joints, clean up their act, and sign up.

But most liberals won't do that because being in the military requires hard work, sacrifice, and love of country. Liberals don't even understand these concepts.

what a low iq schmuck, i serve 4 years and two tours of duty in nam and am not a christer
It's kind of weird that a person with such a tenuous grasp of the English language would accuse another of having a low IQ.

Guano is pretty much straight up weird all the way around.

U.S. Rifle Scopes In Iraq And Afghanistan Feature Bible Verse Citations

'soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan have been using rifle scopes that bear abbreviated references to Bible verses, including lines like "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

That verse is rendered on tiny letters on the the scopes, made by Wixom, Michigan-based Trijicon, as "2COR4:6" referring to chapter 4, verse 6 of the Second Epistle of Paul to the Corinthians.
While it's not clear exactly how many of the scopes are in use, there are Pentagon images on the Internet (for example here) with the Trijicon scopes being used in Iraq and Afghanistan. Chris Rodda, a researcher at the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, the group that is the source for ABC's story, tells TPMmuckraker that federal contracts suggest the military has bought scores of thousands of the scopes for Iraq and Afghanistan. The foundation advocates for religious freedom and separation of church and state in the military.'

Batshit, by all means join ISIS - they are the perfect home for you.

He wouldn't last 10 minutes.

you were busy living in a trailer just like you are now, reliving your childhood as single uneducated mom living a trailer park as you already told us in earlier posts

Lol.

You're a vet like I'm the principal ballerina of the SF ballet.

stationed at norfolk same navy base where your daddy abandoned your mommy in the trailer park

Guno, your service in Vietnam is greatly appreciated. However, you're still an asshat.

'soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan have been using rifle scopes that bear abbreviated references to Bible verses, including lines like "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

That verse is rendered on tiny letters on the the scopes, made by Wixom, Michigan-based Trijicon, as "2COR4:6" referring to chapter 4, verse 6 of the Second Epistle of Paul to the Corinthians.
While it's not clear exactly how many of the scopes are in use, there are Pentagon images on the Internet (for example here) with the Trijicon scopes being used in Iraq and Afghanistan. Chris Rodda, a researcher at the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, the group that is the source for ABC's story, tells TPMmuckraker that federal contracts suggest the military has bought scores of thousands of the scopes for Iraq and Afghanistan. The foundation advocates for religious freedom and separation of church and state in the military.'

you were busy living in a trailer just like you are now, reliving your childhood as single uneducated mom living a trailer park as you already told us in earlier posts

Lol.

stationed at norfolk same navy base where your daddy abandoned your mommy in the trailer park

My daddy the WWII veteran. Served with the Army, then joined the Marines. Who guarded the White House in full dress.

Loser.

5 Uncles were also veterans, as is my DIL, who was in Afghanistan.

And you're a liar. You never served. If you did, it was brief and you have probably gathered crazy disability on it ever since.

Obama
Lol...where and when? I only consider people Crusaders if they invade other countries and forcibly take them over...oh shit wait! That's the US military! Course they were just following orders...but that only works when you are an American...didn't work for the Germans.
Obama was complaining that ALL Christians were involved in the Crusades 1,000 years ago and ALL Christians were doing "inquisitions" 500 years ago and ALL Christians were KKK 100 years ago. Guilt by association was why I as a Christian am guilty per obama!
And some Christians claim that ALL Atheists are Stalinists, Marxists, or terrorists. So the blame game goes full circle between believers and non believers.

*Some Christians* are not our prez.

Gads I hate commies.
Why? The architects of neo liberal economics view Keynesians as worse enemies to capitalism than Communists that tell the truth.

I don't really care if guno served or not. If he served in Vietnam, that's great. If not, that's fine too. Either way, he's an asshat.

Obama

Bullshit, The US military wasnt doing it in the name of Christianity. ISIS on the other hand is doing their actions in the Name of Islam. no comparisson. The real Crusaders openly stated that they were fighting for Christiandom and carried symbols of crosses into battle as a regulation.
Bullshit, The US military wasnt doing it in the name of Christianity

Bible verses on U.S. soldiers' guns

Paul MosesJanuary 20, 2010 - 11:16pm

Which Biblical verses should be cited on the gunsights of the M4 and M16 rifles that American soldiers are using in Iraq and Afghanistan? That's right. The Michigan company making the gunsights has been putting Biblical citations on them, as in John 8:12 ("I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness ...") and 2 Cor 4:6 ("For God who said, `Let light shine out of darkness,' has shone in our hearts to bring to light the knowledge of the glory of God on the face of [Jesus] Christ.")ABC News had the story this week, with help from the Military Religious Freedom Foundation. Trijicon, the Michigan company that makes the gunsights, said it has imprinted weaponry with Biblical citations for a long time.It's hard to believe that the government is fighting wars that depend heavily on winning over the good will of Muslims while using weaponry emblazoned with Biblical references. And furthermore, references that point to the key religious difference Christians and Muslims have, Jesus' divinity. (Some of the weapons are being used to train Iraqi soldiers, according to The AP.) It's also incredible that a military spokesperson would downplay the issue by comparing the gunsight imprints to the "in God we trust" on U.S. currency.But if the Defense Department isn't going to apologize quickly for this colossal error, perhaps some other Biblical verses can be used in the meantime: John 18:11 ("Put your sword into its scabbard") or Matthew 5:44 ("love your enemies"), for instance

None of that has anything to do with the reason our government has fought wars. Its not about gaining Christian Territory. If anything its about resources and money, our government is for the most part secular or sure operates that way. Religious symblos on our equiptment is meant to be a comfort for our people over there, because many of them happen to hold Christian beliefs. personaly.

Well join the club. a Republican has been labeled a terrorist, hostage taker, obstructionist, flat earther, denier, birther, etc etc.... so many disgusting names we can't forget Teabagger and all by our own elected Representatives (democrats) , our President and our own fellow country men and women

Lol.

My daddy the WWII veteran. Served with the Army, then joined the Marines. Who guarded the White House in full dress.

Loser.

And you're a liar. You never served. If you did, it was brief and you have probably gathered crazy disability on it ever since.

have nothing to prove to trailer trash like you

"My daddy the WWII veteran. Served with the Army, then joined the Marines. Who guarded the White House in full dress.''' :alcoholic::itsok::laugh2:

Well join the club. a Republican has been labeled a terrorist, hostage taker, obstructionist, flat earther, denier, birther, etc etc.... so many disgusting names we can't forget Teabagger and all by our own elected Representatives (democrats) , our President and our own fellow country men and women

you forgot, slack jawed bible thumping trailer trash

Lol.

Loser.

have nothing to prove to trailer trash like you

"My daddy the WWII veteran. Served with the Army, then joined the Marines. Who guarded the White House in full dress.''' :alcoholic::itsok::laugh2:
dad%20photo_zps1mwyrf0o.jpg

My daddy.

Hanging on my wall.

My mom and her first husband:

mom%20and%20vern_zps8lpzl2vl.jpg

One of my five veteran uncles:

uncle%20bill_zpsj3c56icl.jpg
Who, incidentally, was here: Report on American Prisoners of War in the Philippines OPGM 1945

Last edited:

Let that bigotry shine.

Let that bigotry shine.

dems/left/progressives is the party filled to brim with bigots, racist, sexist in this country. I just laugh when they claim they are the party of the big tent. you are as long as you agree with their idiot views. if not you get the post like the one from the batshit

Maybe guano knows my brother-in-law...he left West Point to serve in Nam.

Guano?

This thread started with idiocy and now it's sunk into totally moronic.

Forum List

Back