Hyperloop technology could eliminate weather delays in the near future.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Like last year 2021 ,looks to be off to a rough start. The extreme weather conditions this February have been disastrous across the whole country.....extremely costly 50 to 100 + vehicle pile-ups are everywhere you look from coast to coast with many tragic fatalities.

But looking ahead to 2030, 2040 and beyond, these disasters may be a thing of the past.... and wouldn't it be cool if going to work was like a Disney ride ?

And if anyone says it's too expensive and not profitable, tell us about how our endless wars in the Middle East have benefited us, after blowing $7 trillion-dollars and counting.

Last edited:
Like last year 2021 ,looks to be off to a rough start. The extreme weather conditions this February have been disastrous across the whole country.....100 + vehicle pile-ups are everywhere you look from coast to coast.

But looking ahead to 2030, 2040 and beyond, these disasters may be a thing of the past.... and wouldn't it be cool if going to work was like a Disney ride ?

And if anyone says it's too expensive and not profitable, tell us about how our endless wars in the Middle East have benefited us, after blowing $7 trillion-dollars and counting.

Why do I need a bullet train to take me 5 miles to work? In fact, it would have so many stops between me and work, that it would have to fly at the speed of light to make all those stops and still get me there as quickly as my trusty car that runs on very old biomass

Why do I need a bullet train to take me 5 miles to work? In fact, it would have so many stops between me and work, that it would have to fly at the speed of light to make all those stops and still get me there as quickly as my trusty car that runs on very old biomass
This isn't a bullet train and I'm
pretty sure it's not designed for people who could walk to work, but thanks for thinking inside the box.

This isn't a bullet train and I'm
pretty sure it's not designed for people who could walk to work, but thanks for thinking inside the box.

It is a train that runs on bank drive through window technology. The great thing about being inside the box is that is where reality exists.

Like last year 2021 ,looks to be off to a rough start. The extreme weather conditions this February have been disastrous across the whole country.....extremely costly 50 to 100 + vehicle pile-ups are everywhere you look from coast to coast with many tragic fatalities.

If you want the hyperloop, then Trump has to become POTUS again.

'Rob Lloyd, the CEO of Hyperloop One, the Los Angeles-based start-up that wants to turn Elon Musk’s vision of the super-fast hyperloop transportation system into a reality, said on Wednesday that he’s optimistic about what Donald Trump’s presidency could mean for infrastructure projects.

“I am actually very hopeful that some of the programs that were actually advocated by both of the candidates for investing in infrastructure,” Lloyd told Inverse after a brief keynote during the press days ahead of the LA Auto Show, which opens to the public on Friday.'

If you want the hyperloop, then Trump has to become POTUS again.

'Rob Lloyd, the CEO of Hyperloop One, the Los Angeles-based start-up that wants to turn Elon Musk’s vision of the super-fast hyperloop transportation system into a reality, said on Wednesday that he’s optimistic about what Donald Trump’s presidency could mean for infrastructure projects.

“I am actually very hopeful that some of the programs that were actually advocated by both of the candidates for investing in infrastructure,” Lloyd told Inverse after a brief keynote during the press days ahead of the LA Auto Show, which opens to the public on Friday.'
We may still get it but it will be owned by some Chinese billionaires.

Angelo, you are speaking to a crowd that still thinks bullet trains are new technology, you're wasting your breath. Aside from that, i honestly don't know how this will ever happen. We don't have the political will in this country to accomplish this in 10 years or even 20. We don't even have high speed rail for fucks sake. California has only built a small segment of their high speed rail in 14 years and is nowhere near finished, meanwhile China has covered their entire country in that same time span.

Angelo, you are speaking to a crowd that still thinks bullet trains are new technology, you're wasting your breath. Aside from that, i honestly don't know how this will ever happen. We don't have the political will in this country to accomplish this in 10 years or even 20. We don't even have high speed rail for fucks sake. California has only built a small segment of their high speed rail in 14 years and is nowhere near finished, meanwhile China has covered their entire country in that same time span.

Yeah I know. Been bitching about it for decades
and watching the national debt skyrocket into a giant toilet of wars
and preventable health issues . $28.4 trillion now....

The weather is gorgeous here, perhaps you just need to get outside and get some sun

The weather is gorgeous here, perhaps you just need to get outside and get some sun
You sure you want to fuck with me Skippy ?
Again your statement that the weather is somehow now worse than at any point in history is just not based in fact. If lake Meade a manmade monstrosity dries up because the lake allowed too many people to live in a desert area, this is not a natural occurrence but a manmade one. Not that you will be able to see the truth because you believe whatever you hear on CNN.

Your options for changing the truth are NULL

Forum List

Back