Hyperloop technology could eliminate weather delays in the near future.

Hyperloop is a scam, just like almost anything Elron Musk promises. The biggest con man and snake oil salesman in the last 20 years.

There is no, and never will be a "hyperloop". It is pure fantasy and smoke and mirrors. Yet, people still eat it up.

Shows how gullible and delusional some people are.

Why do I need a bullet train to take me 5 miles to work? In fact, it would have so many stops between me and work, that it would have to fly at the speed of light to make all those stops and still get me there as quickly as my trusty car that runs on very old biomass
This isn't a bullet train and I'm
pretty sure it's not designed for people who could walk to work, but thanks for thinking inside the box.

It is a train that runs on bank drive through window technology. The great thing about being inside the box is that is where reality exists.

Actually, it is something else. The idea with Hyperloop is to reduce the air pressure in order to increase speed and reduce drag.

You are talking about is a "pneumatic Railway", and it was done twice over 100 years ago. In London in 1864, and in New York from 1870-1873. It was not very efficient, and never went beyond short test tracks.

Many companies are now breaking into the world of hyperloops and exploring how they can begin being implemented in various parts of the country.

1624763884251.png

Holy hell, can you not even stay on topic on your own thread?

Or is every thread and post you make only intended to branch off into things completely unrelated to the actual topic?

03e01f798f2efa1044645c9860bd7ea38adba7f929a7a5a3a57496e006b0d874.jpg

Or is every thread and post you make only intended to branch off into things completely unrelated to the actual topic?

You said $22 billion is a waste of money on a quack invention....
I countered with my favorite analogy .

You said $22 billion is a waste of money on a quack invention....
I countered with my favorite analogy .

Once again, you are lying because I never said that. But please, show me where I did say that.

But please, all these years and billions of dollars, where is the Hyperloop?

I remember being told we would have it by now. And the most we have seen is...

Very slow taxies underground in Las Vegas. Even Walt Disney made a more efficient system over 50 years ago.

Hyperloop is a scam, just like almost anything Elron Musk promises. The biggest con man and snake oil salesman in the last 20 years.

There is no, and never will be a "hyperloop". It is pure fantasy and smoke and mirrors. Yet, people still eat it up.

To make the situation NASA just hired musk to land a craft on the moon and mars that can not land on Earth on in a perfect situation and as you say retarded people are all excited that astronuts are all going to DIE. Killing astronuts is the main achievement of NASA. NASA just hired musk so they can be blameless when everyone dies, again

Last edited:

To make the situation NASA just hired musk to land a craft on the moon and mars that can not land on Earth on in a perfect situation and as you say retarded people are all excited that astronuts are all going to DIE. Killing astronuts is the main achievement of NASA. NASA just hired musk so they can be blameless when everyone dies, again
^^ The party poopers are here. :hyper:

^^ The party poopers are here. :hyper:
The loony that believes in muskisms is speaking

Please describe the hyperloop, who built it and who rides it

I make it a point never to take public transportation.

I'd rather sit in traffic alone in my own car than be trapped in a box with a bunch of people

Forum List

Back