Hyperloop technology could eliminate weather delays in the near future.

I make it a point never to take public transportation.

I'd rather sit in traffic alone in my own car than be trapped in a box with a bunch of people
Same here.
Except when I lived in NYC for two years. Driving a car there
is way too much work -- then there's the parking headaches...subway's the only way to go there unless you have a limo driver.

I'd rather sit in traffic alone in my own car than be trapped in a box with a bunch of people
Same here.
is way too much work -- then there's the parking headaches...subway's the only way to go there unless you have a limo driver.
You couldn't pay me enough to live in a city again

Why the Us has no highspeed rails? is it the distance that the US enjoys that most other countries don't?

Same here.
You couldn't pay me enough to live in a city again
I lived there from 1980 - '82, when Times Square was happening --NY was still the city that never sleeps ( before Disney moved in ).

Owned.
northtower.jpg

The hyperloop is not public transportation, as it does not exist
It is proposed as public transportation.
Yea so do you have the umpteen trillion dollars to build it then discover that no one wants to ride it?
Could you make it any more obvious that you're a fossil fuel shill ?

High speed trains are impractical in the USA because it takes many miles for the train to get up to top speed making periodic stops for passengers to get on and off impossible. This is why we have none and never will

Again it takes many miles to accelerate to 300 miles per hour and many more miles to slow down, this makes travel to work in a typical rush hour area impossible as the train can never reach top speed which makes the train illogical. This is why there are none, you would also need 3 billion windmills to power just one train

High speed trains are impractical in the USA because it takes many miles for the train to get up to top speed making periodic stops for passengers to get on and off impossible. This is why we have none and never will

Again it takes many miles to accelerate to 300 miles per hour and many more miles to slow down, this makes travel to work in a typical rush hour area impossible as the train can never reach top speed which makes the train illogical. This is why there are none, you would also need 3 billion windmills to power just one train

Again, more fossil fuel shill talking points.
20 mpg cars are the biggest cash cow since bottled water.

Again, more fossil fuel shill talking points.
20 mpg cars are the biggest cash cow since bottled water.

So you figured out that if it takes 20 to 30 miles to accelerate to 300mph and 20 to 30 miles to decelerate that the train can not ever get up to full speed and let people on and off. This is why there are none, not to mention that at 300 miles per hour there would need to be an elevated track at every road crossing or the carnage would begin on day 1

Forum List

Back