CDZ How would you peacefully sway a corrupt system?

How would you try to alter the course our corrupt political system is on?

• Call for a nationwide strike of the entire workforce

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Devise peaceful national protest demonstrations

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Pray and simply hope for the best

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pray, endure and wait for the big dogs to lose their tails (the world markets will take care of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else please explain

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No clue

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Rod says

1. The system was not corrupted by peaceable means.

2. Do you seriously believe that you can un-corrupt it peacefully?

3. If you do not know how it was corrupted then how can you possibly believe you have a peaceable solution?

What he is saying is to peacefully do it I guess we have to step up, piss fast, zip up and haul ass.

I recall how a few nasties on here wanted this little union abolished for sticking up for their rights. Small but powerful union is at center of port dispute
Not sure about everyone else but I think they did a bang up job. Here in the Midwest there were definitely some empty shelves. Nor sure about everyone else but personally if I were working on a dock I would demand that professionals that know what they are doing are working there. Those big old cranes, containers, and all that equipment isn't the kind of equipment I would want just anyone operating if I was working there.

If everyone went on strike against California lawmakers and their corrupt judiciary, etc. would it make a difference? I can't help but wonder.

If the whole labor pool of the country went on strike demanding Constitutional law and the Bill of Rights be followed would lawmakers, the mega-corps and corrupt bureaucrats get a clue? What would the corrupt lawyers do sue everyone?

Start hanging the corrupt sumbitches! :mad:
I understand your frustration Marion but, in all fairness first we would need to prosecute them. Hanging seems a bit violent to me unless they were prosecuted and condemned in a legal manner.

With huge truck loads of peaceful cash.

Make it illegal to serve more than 2 terms in any Senate or Congressional seat. The President only gets two terms why should Other pols be able to live off the people forever. Repeal all laws that give lifetime benefits to Political figures at the Federal level. Americans shouldn't have to keep paying after they leave office.

Also putting more cash in inflates and it degrades the poor's limited incomes further. It hurts older folks who fervently saved and those who are on limited incomes already.

Make it illegal to serve more than 2 terms in any Senate or Congressional seat. The President only gets two terms why should Other pols be able to live off the people forever. Repeal all laws that give lifetime benefits to Political figures at the Federal level. Americans shouldn't have to keep paying after they leave office.
How do we get the whole of the populous onboard to get this done?

Show them the truth. Not no cultsmasher truth, the truth about what our politicians have done.

Voted themselves the keys to the wealth of the country during Reagan's 2nd Congress.

I understand your frustration Marion but, in all fairness first we would need to prosecute them. Hanging seems a bit violent to me unless they were prosecuted and condemned in a legal manner.

Okay make them live in Chicago for a couple months, They are all millionaires they can afford it.. More than 60% of Washington representatives are multi millionaires, Most weren't before they got there!

Okay make them live in Chicago for a couple months, They are all millionaires they can afford it.. More than 60% of Washington representatives are multi millionaires, Most weren't before they got there!

A 10 million man "Mad Americans March" on DC. They can't hold off 10 million people

Show them the truth. Not no cultsmasher truth, the truth about what our politicians have done.

Voted themselves the keys to the wealth of the country during Reagan's 2nd Congress.
Please explain for me for I can better understand this.

A 10 million man "Mad Americans March" on DC. They can't hold off 10 million people
I recall the million man marches. the patriots, etc. If we can get ten million to march on DC shouldn't we be able to get the majority to strike throughout the nation?

I recall the million man marches. the patriots, etc. If we can get ten million to march on DC shouldn't we be able to get the majority to strike throughout the nation?

Yes.

I do agree cash does do some things but in looking at that theory in Afghanistan it hasn't worked all that well.

You can't peacefully destroy a corrupt system. But you can sway it any way you want.

Corruption will always steer towards the most money.

Last edited:

Really? OK.

This isn't the best, and it's late:

Reagan insider: 'GOP destroyed U.S. economy'

Is it legal for Congressional representatives to trade securities based on insider information? - Insider Trading by Congress - ProCon.org

Really? OK.

This isn't the best, and it's late:

Reagan insider: 'GOP destroyed U.S. economy'

Is it legal for Congressional representatives to trade securities based on insider information? - Insider Trading by Congress - ProCon.org
I will go read them as soon as I get my peaches done. I knew that they had exempted themselves on trading stuff but I thought that was more recently.

I do agree cash does do some things but in looking at that theory in Afghanistan it hasn't worked all that well.

You can't peacefully destroy a corrupt system. But you can sway it any way you want.

Corruption will always steer towards the most money.
I agree. When the corrupt understand that they will be losing a shitload if they are too corrupt for us 98% of peons out here they may very well be swayed to stop the BS the 76% to 98% is fully unwilling to accept.

Forum List

Back