How will you spend your free $1,200?

And how did they do that?
By stopping the recount, and paying off Gore not to fight it basically.

1) All recounts were completed and said W won. Including ... CNN. No one hates Republicans more than them

2) What justification was there for continuing the recount? The SCOTUS stopped it 9-0 as a violation of the equal protection clause. Only four Democrat county commissions were continuing to vote for Democrats. Legally, the legislature made the laws for counting votes and the executive branch followed them. The Florida courts went rogue and were issuing decrees baseless in the law. So by what justification did the SCOTUS have to NOT stop the recount?

3) No idea what you're talking about with paying off Gore. Sounds like more Democrat self delusions where you can't handle losing

The Gore campaign sued to force Miami-Dade County to continue its recount, but the Florida Supreme Court refused to consider the request.

Last edited:
Both Democrats and Republicans are about to make a deal to send adults $1,200, which we need. I personally I'm going to get new video games for my PlayStation, and a cat.
I never lost my job so I don't really need much extra food.
I need a wide-angle lens for my camera as well. How do you guys plan on spending your money?
Well if I get it, it will be far from free as the government will crank up the printing press and run off more money to pay for it which reduces the value of what I have or ever will have. Inflation is simply a form of taxing the pubic without most of the dumbasses even realizing that they're being taxed as well as their children too for the distant future. Right up until the entire scheme collapses.
It's not a matter of if but when. History bears me out. You can look for yourself.
One must always remember and bear in mind that while governments can print currency they can't make or earn money or create wealth. Only people and businesses can do that.

And how did they do that?
By stopping the recount, and paying off Gore not to fight it basically.

1) All recounts were completed and said W won. Including ... CNN. No one hates Republicans more than them

2) What justification was there for continuing the recount? The SCOTUS stopped it 9-0 as a violation of the equal protection clause. Only four Democrat county commissions were continuing to vote for Democrats. Legally, the legislature made the laws for counting votes and the executive branch followed them. The Florida courts went rogue and were issuing decrees baseless in the law. So by what justification did the SCOTUS have to NOT stop the recount?

3) No idea what you're talking about with paying off Gore. Sounds like more Democrat self delusions where you can't handle losing

The Gore campaign sued to force Miami-Dade County to continue its recount, but the Florida Supreme Court refused to consider the request.

Yes, the Miami-Dade County commission sued to continue voting for Gore. Your point?

Yes, the Miami-Dade County commission sued to continue voting for Gore. Your point?
Gore really won Florida.
Can anyone prove it ? No.
Happy ?

It's the typical Democrat response. You can't accept losing an election. Hillary and Gore both went insane like Dreyfus because they couldn't accept losing an election

th

My driveway needs some of it

No, Jeb had nothing to do with it.

GW took the case to the Supreme Court. The court asked how the Fla courts ruled that ballots could be counted against the law. The Florida law stated that all ballots had to be counted and certified in seven days. If you want to have recounts, recount and have the ballots certified in seven days.

What the Gore court did was say "We know the law, but we're not going to follow it. We're going to give Al all the time he needs to recount his ballots."

This is what's called Judicial Legislation, and the Supreme Court wanted an explanation from the lower courts on what gave them the authority to create the Al Gore law on the bench.

Yes, that's exactly what happened.

That a "Republican" was so offended that the SCOTUS simply forced the Florida Courts to follow Florida law was so offensive to him that he left the Republican party over it is just flat out moronic.

Though even that isn't as moronic as Sealy claiming he knew that was going to happen and actually voted for Gore. He actually claims he voted for Gore for a reason that when he voted HAD NOT HAPPENED YET. Only Democrats lie that badly

Well the SC didn't force anybody to do anything. They simply wanted an explanation from the Florida courts as to WTF just happened there. They were too embarrassed to respond, and stopped the recount, which Bush won anyway according to all news agencies that overseen the recounts, including CNN.

The second election, they blamed the Diebold machines. After much of the country pandered to the crying liberals about punch card ballots, we spent hundreds of millions of dollars on new electronic voting machines. After the Democrats cried about that, once again, we had to scrap all those Diebold machines and spend millions more for a different brand, simply because the CEO of Diebold was a GW supporter. Not one ounce of evidence was found of the Diebold machines being rigged for anything.
No ken blackwell. Both elections were stolen. They had to. CPAC needed to have their boy in charge so they could invade Iraq, send all those jobs overseas and cause the Great Recession on purpose.

You keep repeating the election was stolen but you're short on details. Like any details
I’m not going to go into it again. They/you got away with it. Move on. And trump might try it this time. We know you’ll defend him even if he’s caught red handed.

That the Republicans "stole" the election was just a DNC talking point. They never had any actual argument that they did. Democrats wanted the courts to override the legislature and the executive branch. The Florida courts agreed to do that, and the SCOTUS said no. All they said is the Florida government needed to follow their own laws. Democrats called that stealing the election. It never made any sense. You are just parroting the line
Yes we did. It was so fucking obvious and we had articles and op Ed’s explaining how.

All you’re proving is the media ain’t as liberal as you think. They let bush steal two elections, lie us into a war and crash the economy.

The problem is that Bush didn't steal any election, and it was the media that planted the concept in your head, and in spite of the overwhelming evidence against you, you can't get it out of your mind that you're wrong.
I’m not. But let’s just agree to disagree. I spent ten years from 2000-2010 arguing this and I’m spent. You’re all idiots.

Both Democrats and Republicans are about to make a deal to send adults $1,200, which we need. I personally I'm going to get new video games for my PlayStation, and a cat.
I never lost my job so I don't really need much extra food.
I need a wide-angle lens for my camera as well. How do you guys plan on spending your money?

I didn't get anything. Made too much. Was only reduced to 36 hours from 40, so not complaining.

Want to know how it will be paid for though.
I made like $85k last year, no kids or wife and they gave me $950. How much do you make that you got nothing?

I got zero and will get zero again. We don't need it, but the principle of it is kind of messed up. We pay more taxes from a dollar perspective than those getting it, but we don't reap any benefits. I guess this is just another example of the "rich" not paying their fair share, right?

All you’re proving is the media ain’t as liberal as you think.

Said no one ever who has done their due diligence. The mainstream media is bought and paid for by the Democratic Party and their donors.

GW took the case to the Supreme Court. The court asked how the Fla courts ruled that ballots could be counted against the law. The Florida law stated that all ballots had to be counted and certified in seven days. If you want to have recounts, recount and have the ballots certified in seven days.

What the Gore court did was say "We know the law, but we're not going to follow it. We're going to give Al all the time he needs to recount his ballots."

This is what's called Judicial Legislation, and the Supreme Court wanted an explanation from the lower courts on what gave them the authority to create the Al Gore law on the bench.

That a "Republican" was so offended that the SCOTUS simply forced the Florida Courts to follow Florida law was so offensive to him that he left the Republican party over it is just flat out moronic.

Though even that isn't as moronic as Sealy claiming he knew that was going to happen and actually voted for Gore. He actually claims he voted for Gore for a reason that when he voted HAD NOT HAPPENED YET. Only Democrats lie that badly

Well the SC didn't force anybody to do anything. They simply wanted an explanation from the Florida courts as to WTF just happened there. They were too embarrassed to respond, and stopped the recount, which Bush won anyway according to all news agencies that overseen the recounts, including CNN.

The second election, they blamed the Diebold machines. After much of the country pandered to the crying liberals about punch card ballots, we spent hundreds of millions of dollars on new electronic voting machines. After the Democrats cried about that, once again, we had to scrap all those Diebold machines and spend millions more for a different brand, simply because the CEO of Diebold was a GW supporter. Not one ounce of evidence was found of the Diebold machines being rigged for anything.
No ken blackwell. Both elections were stolen. They had to. CPAC needed to have their boy in charge so they could invade Iraq, send all those jobs overseas and cause the Great Recession on purpose.

You keep repeating the election was stolen but you're short on details. Like any details
I’m not going to go into it again. They/you got away with it. Move on. And trump might try it this time. We know you’ll defend him even if he’s caught red handed.

That the Republicans "stole" the election was just a DNC talking point. They never had any actual argument that they did. Democrats wanted the courts to override the legislature and the executive branch. The Florida courts agreed to do that, and the SCOTUS said no. All they said is the Florida government needed to follow their own laws. Democrats called that stealing the election. It never made any sense. You are just parroting the line
Yes we did. It was so fucking obvious and we had articles and op Ed’s explaining how.

All you’re proving is the media ain’t as liberal as you think. They let bush steal two elections, lie us into a war and crash the economy.

The problem is that Bush didn't steal any election, and it was the media that planted the concept in your head, and in spite of the overwhelming evidence against you, you can't get it out of your mind that you're wrong.
I’m not. But let’s just agree to disagree. I spent ten years from 2000-2010 arguing this and I’m spent. You’re all idiots.

That's because you never had an argument other than.

Wwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. Gore won because I WANT it! Wwwwhhhaaaaaahhhhhh!

It's the typical Democrat response. You can't accept losing an election. Hillary and Gore both went insane like Dreyfus because they couldn't accept losing an election
Sooo
Who is this typical Democrat you speak of ?

I already answered that. Your typical Democrat response. It's what every Democrat says. Gore won because, and you have no argument. You just wanted it

Sooo

I already answered that. Your typical Democrat response. It's what every Democrat says. Gore won because, and you have no argument. You just wanted it
As I said before, I voted for Nader.
If anything I helped Bush win.
Nice generalization attempt though.

Sooo

As I said before, I voted for Nader.
If anything I helped Bush win.
Nice generalization attempt though.

I didn't say who you voted for. I said your line is the stereotypical Democrat line. Gore won, you don't know how, you can't explain it. You can't give any justification for the SCOTUS to not tell Florida to obey their own laws. You don't know how Gore got more votes when even CNN who finished the recount said W won.

There is no way that Gore won, but you parrot it over and over and can't explain how. No matter who you voted for, that's straight out of the DNC.

BTW, I voted for Nader in 2008. It was the best protest vote. I was upset with the Libertarian Party for nominating a conservative, not a libertarian. And no way I was voting for McCain or Obama. Worst candidates EVER

You can't argue against sources like FactCheck since they pretty much land towards your side. Your welcome to your own opinion, but not your own facts.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
About that election in 2000. Florida has two time zones. The state was called for Bush before the Florida panhandle time zone voting centers closed. Over an hour. Thousands of people ended up not voting. Mostly Repubs. The voting snafu in South Florida was the fault of a Prog woman in one county who approved of a certain type of ballots. A Prog woman. She blew it. Even with that, Progs cheated as they always do. Gore would have been President even if he lost Florida...if he won his home state of Tennessee. He lost his home state in a tight race nationally. What does that tell you?

Forum List

Back