How will you spend your free $1,200?

It just goes into the checking account along with SS and a couple other things, and we piss it all away.

I strongly oppose sending this to retired fukkers like myself, but not enough to send it back.

Maybe I'll send it to DJT's re-election campaign.

Now that's called aiding and abetting criminal activity.

No, Jeb had nothing to do with it.

GW took the case to the Supreme Court. The court asked how the Fla courts ruled that ballots could be counted against the law. The Florida law stated that all ballots had to be counted and certified in seven days. If you want to have recounts, recount and have the ballots certified in seven days.

What the Gore court did was say "We know the law, but we're not going to follow it. We're going to give Al all the time he needs to recount his ballots."

This is what's called Judicial Legislation, and the Supreme Court wanted an explanation from the lower courts on what gave them the authority to create the Al Gore law on the bench.

Yes, that's exactly what happened.

That a "Republican" was so offended that the SCOTUS simply forced the Florida Courts to follow Florida law was so offensive to him that he left the Republican party over it is just flat out moronic.

Though even that isn't as moronic as Sealy claiming he knew that was going to happen and actually voted for Gore. He actually claims he voted for Gore for a reason that when he voted HAD NOT HAPPENED YET. Only Democrats lie that badly
Not true. Never said that. You misunderstood

Bull shit. You said you voted for Gore and left the Republican party because W stole the election. Apparently you don't believe in linear time where you can't leave the party for a reason that happened AFTER you claimed to leave the party
No I didn’t say that. I left the gop during HW Bush’s time in office. I know I supported carter and didn’t like Reagan at first but he was likable and he saved the 3rd shift at my dads ford plant so he was popular even with unions even though he was the beginning of the end for unions.

When I was old enough to vote we were in the gulf war and I didn’t want to be drafted into his bullshit war. That’s when I left the gop. The first time I could vote.

So now your story is that you never voted Republican, but you were one. And so the story changes again. Final answer?

GW took the case to the Supreme Court. The court asked how the Fla courts ruled that ballots could be counted against the law. The Florida law stated that all ballots had to be counted and certified in seven days. If you want to have recounts, recount and have the ballots certified in seven days.

What the Gore court did was say "We know the law, but we're not going to follow it. We're going to give Al all the time he needs to recount his ballots."

This is what's called Judicial Legislation, and the Supreme Court wanted an explanation from the lower courts on what gave them the authority to create the Al Gore law on the bench.

That a "Republican" was so offended that the SCOTUS simply forced the Florida Courts to follow Florida law was so offensive to him that he left the Republican party over it is just flat out moronic.

Though even that isn't as moronic as Sealy claiming he knew that was going to happen and actually voted for Gore. He actually claims he voted for Gore for a reason that when he voted HAD NOT HAPPENED YET. Only Democrats lie that badly

Bull shit. You said you voted for Gore and left the Republican party because W stole the election. Apparently you don't believe in linear time where you can't leave the party for a reason that happened AFTER you claimed to leave the party
No I didn’t say that. I left the gop during HW Bush’s time in office. I know I supported carter and didn’t like Reagan at first but he was likable and he saved the 3rd shift at my dads ford plant so he was popular even with unions even though he was the beginning of the end for unions.

When I was old enough to vote we were in the gulf war and I didn’t want to be drafted into his bullshit war. That’s when I left the gop. The first time I could vote.

So now your story is that you never voted Republican, but you were one. And so the story changes again. Final answer?
I wasn’t anti republican till the end of Reagan’s second term.

i can tell you this. I wasn’t happy when Reagan was shot.

My family supported Dukakis but that’s cause we’re Greek.

I have never voted for a republican.

Well the SC didn't force anybody to do anything. They simply wanted an explanation from the Florida courts as to WTF just happened there. They were too embarrassed to respond, and stopped the recount, which Bush won anyway according to all news agencies that overseen the recounts, including CNN.

The second election, they blamed the Diebold machines. After much of the country pandered to the crying liberals about punch card ballots, we spent hundreds of millions of dollars on new electronic voting machines. After the Democrats cried about that, once again, we had to scrap all those Diebold machines and spend millions more for a different brand, simply because the CEO of Diebold was a GW supporter. Not one ounce of evidence was found of the Diebold machines being rigged for anything.
No ken blackwell. Both elections were stolen. They had to. CPAC needed to have their boy in charge so they could invade Iraq, send all those jobs overseas and cause the Great Recession on purpose.

You keep repeating the election was stolen but you're short on details. Like any details
I’m not going to go into it again. They/you got away with it. Move on. And trump might try it this time. We know you’ll defend him even if he’s caught red handed.

I wasn’t anti republican till the end of Reagan’s second term.

i can tell you this. I wasn’t happy when Reagan was shot.

My family supported Dukakis but that’s cause we’re Greek.

I have never voted for a republican.

Which is what I said. You never voted Republican. And you denied it. At least you're the first fake ex-Republican to admit it

Well the SC didn't force anybody to do anything. They simply wanted an explanation from the Florida courts as to WTF just happened there. They were too embarrassed to respond, and stopped the recount, which Bush won anyway according to all news agencies that overseen the recounts, including CNN.

The second election, they blamed the Diebold machines. After much of the country pandered to the crying liberals about punch card ballots, we spent hundreds of millions of dollars on new electronic voting machines. After the Democrats cried about that, once again, we had to scrap all those Diebold machines and spend millions more for a different brand, simply because the CEO of Diebold was a GW supporter. Not one ounce of evidence was found of the Diebold machines being rigged for anything.
No ken blackwell. Both elections were stolen. They had to. CPAC needed to have their boy in charge so they could invade Iraq, send all those jobs overseas and cause the Great Recession on purpose.

You keep repeating the election was stolen but you're short on details. Like any details
I’m not going to go into it again. They/you got away with it. Move on. And trump might try it this time. We know you’ll defend him even if he’s caught red handed.

That the Republicans "stole" the election was just a DNC talking point. They never had any actual argument that they did. Democrats wanted the courts to override the legislature and the executive branch. The Florida courts agreed to do that, and the SCOTUS said no. All they said is the Florida government needed to follow their own laws. Democrats called that stealing the election. It never made any sense. You are just parroting the line

That the Republicans "stole" the election was just a DNC talking point. They never had any actual argument that they did. Democrats wanted the courts to override the legislature and the executive branch. The Florida courts agreed to do that, and the SCOTUS said no. All they said is the Florida government needed to follow their own laws. Democrats called that stealing the election. It never made any sense. You are just parroting the line
Yes we did. It was so fucking obvious and we had articles and op Ed’s explaining how.

All you’re proving is the media ain’t as liberal as you think. They let bush steal two elections, lie us into a war and crash the economy.

Yes we did. It was so fucking obvious and we had articles and op Ed’s explaining how.

All you’re proving is the media ain’t as liberal as you think. They let bush steal two elections, lie us into a war and crash the economy.

Bull shit. The media was in full melt down with the canard that W stole the election. You're delusional. Maybe it's time for your kids to pull the plug

Both Democrats and Republicans are about to make a deal to send adults $1,200, which we need. I personally I'm going to get new video games for my PlayStation, and a cat.
I never lost my job so I don't really need much extra food.
I need a wide-angle lens for my camera as well. How do you guys plan on spending your money?
Sent to trump, we need help

The problem is that Bush didn't steal any election, and it was the media that planted the concept in your head, and in spite of the overwhelming evidence against you, you can't get it out of your mind that you're wrong.

Both Democrats and Republicans are about to make a deal to send adults $1,200, which we need. I personally I'm going to get new video games for my PlayStation, and a cat.
I never lost my job so I don't really need much extra food.
I need a wide-angle lens for my camera as well. How do you guys plan on spending your money?
I'm a fiscal conservative so I will send the money back.
Said no one ever.
Why would I send my money back? I think you're talking about slackers who don't pay taxes. Those are not fiscal conservatives.

Bull shit. The media was in full melt down with the canard that W stole the election. You're delusional. Maybe it's time for your kids to pull the plug
Bush did steal the election.
Or maybe it was my fault for voting for Nader.
I know one thing- Gore couldn't even win his own home state of Tennessee in 2000.

"Bush did steal the election." OK, you know something that no one else does. Even CNN said Bush won.

I voted for Harry Browne in that election

Democrats think the only machines that work right are the ones that say the Democrat won

It's amazing how brainwashed they are.

The Democrats have been telling their sheep not to worry for generations. The Republican party is nothing but a bunch of rich old white men dying off.

They can't tell them the truth which is the GOP is alive, well and kicking. If they did, it would knock the wind out of their sails and some would just stop voting.

So how to keep them coming back to the polls? Lie to them.

Every election, simply tell them they really won, but it's just the Republicans found a way to cheat them out of their win again, and they actually believe it.

Bush first election: The Supreme Court.
Bush second election: Diebold machines.
Republican House in 2010: Gerrymandering.
Republican Senate in 2014: Voter ID.
Donald Trump: Russia Collusion.

They are so blind they cannot see this obvious pattern. Rush is right again when he said, you can never tell anybody they are wrong. They have to decide that for themselves. All you can do is show them why they are wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
"Bush did steal the election." OK, you know something that no one else does. Even CNN said Bush won.

I voted for Harry Browne in that election
Bush was placed in the White House by his brother Jeb, Katherine Harris and the right wing majority SCOTUS . Is that worded mo betta ?

And how did they do that?

W got more votes, then Jeb, Katherine Harris and the SCOTUS placed him in office? How does that make sense?

And how did they do that?
By stopping the recount, and paying off Gore not to fight it basically.

1) All recounts were completed and said W won. Including ... CNN. No one hates Republicans more than them

2) What justification was there for continuing the recount? The SCOTUS stopped it 9-0 as a violation of the equal protection clause. Only four Democrat county commissions were continuing to vote for Democrats. Legally, the legislature made the laws for counting votes and the executive branch followed them. The Florida courts went rogue and were issuing decrees baseless in the law. So by what justification did the SCOTUS have to NOT stop the recount?

3) No idea what you're talking about with paying off Gore. Sounds like more Democrat self delusions where you can't handle losing

Forum List

Back