How to take down the your own country in under 2 years.

Provide the proof I asked for instead of gibberish and I will read it. Deal, retard? :itsok:
Fool... I have no time for people that get the evidence handed to them but won't accept it.... I hope you have to fill up your car tomorrow dummy...
enjoy what you voted for.... and guess what... you still have the mean tweets... Buuuaaahahahahahaha

Yup, just like I predicted. You retards cannot back up the lie that Biden stopped oil production. All you have are non-sequitur comments.

Thanks for being predictable, retard. :itsok:

He did it on day 1. You got the right cracker now.

kennypower-FU.gif

What you “say” is predictable and boring. But thanks for sharing!
Nothing is more predictable than a Goose Stepping Globalist Fascist's Jihad to spread his Globalist Government Misery across the globe. Every thing you subversion minions of Hell do is towards that end.

Ask the Biden Administration how they're going to blame Donald Trump on the coming recession.
Maybe they'll distract us all from the bad economy and just go ahead and start World War 3 with Russia.

And this is coming from a someone who's been an optimist my whole life. It ain't looking good folks..... we need a miracle.

Well they can't blame him but they'll still find ways to make him look bad like searching for unflattering still shots this....

View attachment 705945

Hell, they're still blaming Reagan for stuff.

Stopping oil production has killed us.... I watched a Vlog on youtube where this guy tried to drive an electric truck across the country from NY to LA... he spent hours in charging stations some not working and others only the long charge was working... he sat in his truck for 6 hours one morning waiting to get to 75%.... and he ended up having to be towed three times before he hit Denver.... he finally made it but it took him 5 days more than it should have....
But these fools won't stop and admit they are on the wrong track.... and bigger fools follow along with this crazyness....
Here is one way they tied.

Nothing is more predictable than a Goose Stepping Globalist Fascist's Jihad to spread his Globalist Government Misery across the globe. Every thing you subversion minions of Hell do is towards that end.
Wrong… YOU are more predictable… and boring

Wrong… YOU are more predictable… and boring
Oh, so you don't believe in Global Warming, Feminism, Abortion, Globalism, The Alphabet Pedo Hair Sniffing Grooming Lobby Agenda, and removing God from public view?

You aren't for The WEF, UN's Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development, Global Currency, and Depopulation?

Each one of these pillars of Prevaricating Progressivism all have the same goals.

• Weaken the family, weaken communities, and weaken a nation, and weaken it's borders, and diminish it's sovereignty.
  • Fundamentally Transforming America simply means to overtake it and subjugate it to the Rule of Globalists.
  • Globalism means taking over The Means of Production and Controlling The Politics and Economy of a Nation. There is no greater example of that than the incessant and ever increasing so called "green laws" and "green regulations" that Biden implemented almost the second he was installed.
Let me sight just one example of The Left's Insanity and their lust to control The Means of Production:
We now force car manufacturers to build EVs that only 1-2% of the population wants, and that we do not have enough natural resources to every produce enough for everyone. This is not market driven at all. It is being forced upon car manufacturers by unelected bureaucrats in The EPA. The insanity of this is that

1.) The lie of reducing energy consumption. It will take 3,000 Nuclear Power Plants to provide enough electricity to replace all the ICE in America. I thought "green energy" was supposed to use less energy, not increase usage by 3,000%?

2.) EVs do not have sufficient range to do simple things like delivery produce across a vast nation like The US. They are impractical for towing trailers, or taking long trips, and therefore limit both commerce in a nation and the freedom of mobility for an individual. If you think you have supply chain problems now, wait until you force your goods to be delivered by EVs, and try having your illegal alien gardeners up at Martha's Vineyard show up with a dump truck load of mulch in an EV, and try to maintain your property with EV lawnmowers.

The Green Religion has nothing at all then with "Saving The Planet" It is a ploy to subjugate people and place them soley dependent on an electrical grid controlled by Wealthy Leftist Elitists who can then cut the power and Cancel you if you disagree with them with a push of a button.

Subjugation of Free People and Free & Independent Nations is what "Progressivism is all about.

This is the sole reason you went on the offensive against President Trump with your Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane COUP.

You committed treason because you had to. You had to do it, because he was throwing a monkey wrench into the gears of your Globalist Machine and shut it down while he was president.

Last edited:
Oh, so you don't believe in Global Warming, Feminism, Abortion, Globalism, The Alphabet Pedo Hair Sniffing Grooming Lobby Agenda, and removing God from public view?

You aren't for The WEF, UN's Agenda 2030, Sustainable Development, Global Currency, and Depopulation?

Each one of these pillars of Prevaricating Progressivism all have the same goals.

• Weaken the family, weaken communities, and weaken a nation, and weaken it's borders, and diminish it's sovereignty.
  • Fundamentally Transforming America simply means to overtake it and subjugate it to the Rule of Globalists.
  • Globalism means taking over The Means of Production and Controlling The Politics and Economy of a Nation. There is no greater example of that than the incessant and ever increasing so called "green laws" and "green regulations" that Biden implemented almost the second he was installed.
Let me sight just one example of The Left's Insanity and their lust to control The Means of Production:
We now force car manufacturers to build EVs that only 1-2% of the population wants, and that we do not have enough natural resources to every produce enough for everyone. This is not market driven at all. It is being forced upon car manufacturers by unelected bureaucrats in The EPA. The insanity of this is that

1.) The lie of reducing energy consumption. It will take 3,000 Nuclear Power Plants to provide enough electricity to replace all the ICE in America. I thought "green energy" was supposed to use less energy, not increase usage by 3,000%?

2.) EVs do not have sufficient range to do simple things like delivery produce across a vast nation like The US. They are impractical for towing trailers, or taking long trips, and therefore limit both commerce in a nation and the freedom of mobility for an individual. If you think you have supply chain problems now, wait until you force your goods to be delivered by EVs, and try having your illegal alien gardeners up at Martha's Vineyard show up with a dump truck load of mulch in an EV, and try to maintain your property with EV lawnmowers.

The Green Religion has nothing at all then with "Saving The Planet" It is a ploy to subjugate people and place them soley dependent on an electrical grid controlled by Wealthy Leftist Elitists who can then cut the power and Cancel you if you disagree with them with a push of a button.

Subjugation of Free People and Free & Independent Nations is what "Progressivism is all about.

This is the sole reason you went on the offensive against President Trump with your Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane COUP.

You committed treason because you had to. You had to do it, because he was throwing a monkey wrench into the gears of your Globalist Machine and shut it down while he was president.
Of course not. You are insane and fighting an invisible ghost. My suggestion. Get a life

Yes... under Trump... until Joe messed it up when he took office...
Thanks for showing me you are learning...
Contrary to known reality. Even after the covid slow down we have been energy independent all through Joe's presidency.

The United States began exporting liquefied natural gas (LNG) from the U.S. Lower 48 states in February 2016. As of July 2022, the United States has more LNG export capacity than any other country and has exported more LNG than any other country. U.S. LNG exports averaged 11.1 billion cubic feet per day (Bcf/d) during the first half of 2022.

Contrary to known reality. Even after the covid slow down we have been energy independent all through Joe's presidency.
If that were true Biden wouldn't be trying to find oil all over the world and he wouldn't be releasing oil reserve barrels by the millions...
So you see how convoluted your claim is?... I'm not even going to bother opening your silly link... everyone knows we are no longer energy independent... and everyone knows we were under Trump... the cat is out of the bag dude so you can stop lying now....

If that were true Biden wouldn't be trying to find oil all over the world and he wouldn't be releasing oil reserve barrels by the millions...
So you see how convoluted your claim is?... I'm not even going to bother opening your silly link... everyone knows we are no longer energy independent... and everyone knows we were under Trump... the cat is out of the bag dude so you can stop lying now....
The Neo-GOP are conditioned like Pavlov's Dogs.

Energy independence is the sum of all our petroleum products not just crude oil. The excess amount of Natural Gas production offsets the deficiency of our crude oil production. It's all on paper. It has no effect on the price of spice! Did I say spice again? Damn me, I mean oil.

The Neo-GOP are conditioned like Pavlov's Dogs.

Energy independence is the sum of all our petroleum products not just crude oil. The excess amount of Natural Gas production offsets the deficiency of our crude oil production. It's all on paper. It has no effect on the price of spice! Did I say spice again? Damn me, I mean oil.
That is ridiculous we are talking about energy.... the fuel for a growing nation.... we are not energy independent no matter how you try and spin it... And get this... Biden is sending half of what he steals from our reserve to China... why is he doing that?.... have we got a Chinese spy in the white house?...

That is ridiculous we are talking about energy.... the fuel for a growing nation.... we are not energy independent no matter how you try and spin it... And get this... Biden is sending half of what he steals from our reserve to China... why is he doing that?.... have we got a Chinese spy in the white house?...
That's right Zippy, Our LNG exports make up for oil imports and then some.

Really? Biden has stopped oil production? Let's see if you or the other retards can back it up.

Since you are a retard, I am guessing you won't be back or only to make a non sequitur comment. But hey, prove me wrong. Go.
Are you a moron or something? Biden campaigned on shutting oil down and thats what he did, starting on his first day. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back