How to get to heaven...

Time for a little levity. I will tell you things that will NOT get you to heaven. The older folks will remember this silly little ditty from a long, long time ago:

Oh you can't get to Heaven
In a rocking Chair
'Cause a rocking chair
Won't get you there.

Oh you can't get to heaven in a rocking chair
'Cause a rocking chair won't get you there.
I ain't gonna grieve my Lord no more.

Oh you can't get to heaven
On roller skates
'Cause you'd roll right by
Those pearly gates.

Oh you can't get to heaven on roller skates
'Cause you'd roll right by those pearly gates.

In a limousine
'Cause the Lord don't sell
No gasoline.

Oh you can't get to heaven in a limousine
Cause the Lord don't sell no gasoline.

Time for a little levity. I will tell you things that will NOT get you to heaven. The older folks will remember this silly little ditty from a long, long time ago:

Oh you can't get to Heaven
In a rocking Chair
'Cause a rocking chair
Won't get you there.

Oh you can't get to heaven in a rocking chair
'Cause a rocking chair won't get you there.

On roller skates
'Cause you'd roll right by
Those pearly gates.

Oh you can't get to heaven on roller skates
'Cause you'd roll right by those pearly gates.

In a limousine
'Cause the Lord don't sell
No gasoline.

Oh you can't get to heaven in a limousine
Cause the Lord don't sell no gasoline.
Remind me to give you some rep for that. And yes, some levity is needed in here. Hugs

This is all so confusing. I was baptized, but was I really? I was dunked, and a bunch of prayers said over me, and I was told I was now "saved" and I would be filled with glory and the love of God...didn't I feel different already? I nodded. Oh yes. I felt wonderful. Um. No. I felt relieved I would not be stung forever and ever by scorpions and be torn to pieces over and over again in this place called hell...cuz that is what they said would happen if I were not "saved". I think I was about 12. Give or take. Did I feel different after the dunking? Nope.

With that said, I have always believed in God. Even when younger than the dunking. I would write God childish notes and tape Dear God letters on the wall. One day I taped a dollar bill from my piggy bank cuz I wanted to give Him a present. Next morning it was still there but I figured he didn't need it. I think I was about 6ish at that time. And today, at 61, I still believe in God. So was I truly baptized? And if not, since it was done because I was afraid of what they told me would happen to me if I wasn't, did it count in the eyes of God? Or is just believing in Him enough?

I don't torture animals. I don't steal. I don't murder. I don't con people. I don't go out of my way to be cruel. I try to do as Jesus taught. I am not perfect. I made and make mistakes. But I give to those less fortunate than I, I share, I rarely ask for something and prefer to give than get. I think I am doing ok. But according to this one or that one, that group or this group, that religion vs another religion...it is all different answers. Which leads me to believe what I believe...that God knows your heart more than you do or anyone else does. And if you die, are a good person, try the best you can, then yes...God will receive you. And hell is not a place of neverending torture and pain. My God would not do that to His children. They are just...absent from His presence. But they have to be REALLY bad to be in that void without his light.

Probably didn't make sense, but if I try to make sense of it all...I'd probably go crazy. Or be crazier than some think I already am.

It makes a lot of sense. I wish you still had those notes you wrote. When King David was a boy tending sheep he would sit in the field at night and write songs to God.
Whose idea was it for you to be baptized? Is it something you wanted?

Being born again means you have accepted Christ as your Savoir. Baptism is you wanting to put to death the old person and to come up out of the water as a new woman in Christ. Without that desire, I'm not surprised you felt the same coming out as you did going in.

Here is the thing about good works. X amount of good works does not remove X amount of sin. 1,000 good works cannot remove even 1 sin. The two are not connected. Works and salvation are two totally different categories.

The only thing that qualifies as sin removal is pure sin free blood. God doesn't even have to wait for you to die to know that you have sinned. He knows your clever adversary.
And He would never gamble with your eternal life by leaving your salvation up to you. Because you are no match for Satan.

God's Holy Son volunteered to exchange His perfect righteous for our imperfect righteousness. His perfect blood for our corrupt blood. It is just that simple.
You enter Heaven sin free if you are under the blood of Christ.

A good person is a good person that has sinned. Sin can't reside in Heaven.
A good person that has accepted what Christ did for them is a good person whose sins have been paid for by Christ.

Until one accepts that, there really isn't any reason to be baptized. If you don't believe Jesus when He said He is the only way, then why would you want to be baptized in His name anyway?

Compared to what God's Son did for us, our very best works are like filthy rags to God.
He wants us to rest in the faith that His Son cleansed us whiter than snow 2,000 years ago and our good works are the result of gratitude for Christ loving us first. Good works are our reasonable duty.
You can ask Christ to come into your life and wash your sins away any time, any place and He'll be there. Then that is the time for a baptism. You'll feel refreshed and at peace this time. And you can ask for a portion of the Holy Spirit of God to help you in all ways.

God does know a man's heart. Imagine His heart though when someone passes on the offer His beloved Son had to die for in order to make available to us. Jesus loved us enough to die for us, but He can't make us love Him back. :eusa_angel:

Whose idea was it for you to be baptized? Is it something you wanted?

I told you this story before somewhere else but it was years ago. And we both are getting old, girly, lol.
Some preacher came to the door with his flock of women. Daddy was in the den, mom at work. When he saw it was the preacher, he left me with them because Daddy was very much christian and read the bible every night. He trusted me with them. They commenced to tell me how I needed to be saved, that I needed to be baptized (I didn't even know what that was cuz I didn't go to church. All I knew was I had God as my friend that I wrote notes to. Dad never asked me to go to church..he figured if I wanted to, I would say so. Even then, I was content to have my personal relationship with God in a different way. In climbing trees, listening to birds, laying in gras and staring at clouds sometimes crying because they were so beautiful, etc etc). No, I did not ask to be baptized. No, I didn't want it. Didn't think I needed it. Why be dunked in water to be closer to someone I already felt close to? But they scared the shit out of me. What if God was angry because I was not dunked? What if He would punish me? Would He still be my friend? So I agreed.

Dad wanted Mom to close the business so he could be baptized in the river jordan. For reals. But she always said she didn't want to travel there or close the store. So he never got to go.

Years later....my sister attended a church and it was a small town. The preacher told her Dad was in hell because he owned a bar and served alcohol. She got up and left because he said it in front of the congregation and all the lemmings nodded their head as he preached about how Dad was burning. She never went back. However, she does attend a church now, somewhere. I never asked where. She and I are not that close.

No, I will not be baptized again. I see no need. But that is MY path. I don't like churches. My yard is my church.

Back to the night the preacher came to the door. They told me stories that would make you hair curl. They made me FEAR. And DOUBT. So I did as they said, so I would not be tortured by a god they claimed was MY God. Um. No. Mine would never torture someone. But tell that to a 12 year old.

Back to the night the preacher came to the door. They told me stories that would make you hair curl. They made me FEAR. And DOUBT. So I did as they said, so I would not be tortured by a god they claimed was MY God. Um. No. Mine would never torture someone. But tell that to a 12 year old.

That would put anyone off.

1. If you're trying to win a convert, and you spend the time talking about Hell to the inquirer-she will burn rubber with the soles of her shoes, just trying to get away from you.

2. As much as you feel that God spoke to your heart about a friend you're concerned with, (and maybe He did) DO NOT...tell the individual that God told you to speak to her about her evil ways. You will be watching brake lights, within five minutes of confiding. (have been on the receiving end of this)

3. Don't hammer on "End-Time Prophecy." Resist the urge to quote from Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelation, unless the she asks about it, and you yourself know that it isn't meant to be taken literally (some people do :eusa_eh:). Those are complex books, and are difficult to understand, even when you DO know the history of the location/John, and have studied the theoretical symbol meanings and type of literature. You really shouldn't try to explain these to anyone, unless you have objectively studied them for years.

And the list could go on and on. I've found that listening with an open mind seems to work. Anyone can evangelize. But if you approach someone who has a formal education, and try to convince them that the Earth is 6,000 years old and flat...don't be surprised when they bail out on you, quickly. :eusa_whistle: Be cool.

Last edited:
Go to first new post How to get to heaven...
Jesus said, "The kingdom of heaven is at hand. If heaven is in the sky, then the birds are before you."
Heaven is here and now. You chose to be in heaven or hell every day. Even when others are trying to put you through hell, you can chose to be in heaven instead. Which shows that the body and mind can be in two different places at the same time. Nelson Mandela was probably pretty good at that.

Some of the thread has been, I believe, an opportunity for The Pure Ones to preach their latter day visio of a 13th century heresy of dualism.

Here is something about them. Secrets of The Cathars - Why the Dark Age Church Was Out to Destroy Them

From 1208-1244 the first European holocaust was conducted. The Church of Rome savagely attacked the Cathars, the peaceful ‘heretics of the Languedoc’ of Southern France, with a viciousness and detestable arrogance paralleled only by the Nazi atrocities during WW II.

The Cathars called themselves Pure Ones after the Goddess known as the Pure One, their term for the Virgin Great Creator Mother Mari (meaning ‘love’). The reason the Church resorted to the mass murder of hundreds of thousands of Cathars most certainly had to do with their alternative views about Jesus.

They claimed to possess a secret Book of Love (Mari, TARA). This mysterious manuscript is attributed to Jesus who gave it to John the Divine. It was transmitted through the centuries until the Knights Templar and the Cathars adopted it. The Book of Love was the foundation of the Cathar Church of Love or Amor (the reverse of Roma).

The existence of this lost (or hidden) gospel was revealed when the Catholic Church subjected the Cathars and Templar (in 1308) to torture. Its contents were a secret skill (symbolized by the Templar skull) said to grant one the ability to control the forces of nature and to transform ordinary human blood into that of the wise, holy and pure blood of life of the immortal Illi or Illuminati. It is equated with the Holy Grail.

An unjust and selfish person will reach heaven but the just and kind atheist won't? And the entire thing was hypothetical, except the part about me being bored in church.

Depends. If the unjust and selfish person just became aware that Jesus is the son of God, and accepted Him as his Lord and Savior, yes that unjust and selfish person is immediately converted to a sinless person, and yes, he will go to heaven.

If you are talking about a person that accepted Jesus as their savior years back, and continues to display unjust and selfish attitudes, that person never really believed. From the moment a person claims Jesus as Lord and Savior, Jesus begins the work of transforming that person into His own image. For some it takes a long time, but they are saved (will go to Heaven) regardless of what stage they are in of their transformation.

The nice and kind and giving person, all he has done is followed the teachings of Christ without giving Christ credit. God made the rules, and no matter how kind, loving and giving a person is, you don't dis God by thinking you can change the rules.

Salvation is offered as a "free" gift, all you have to do to accept it is believe. If you don't accept it, why should God force it on you?

An unjust and selfish person will reach heaven but the just and kind atheist won't? And the entire thing was hypothetical, except the part about me being bored in church.

Depends. If the unjust and selfish person just became aware that Jesus is the son of God, and accepted Him as his Lord and Savior, yes that unjust and selfish person is immediately converted to a sinless person, and yes, he will go to heaven.

If you are talking about a person that accepted Jesus as their savior years back, and continues to display unjust and selfish attitudes, that person never really believed. From the moment a person claims Jesus as Lord and Savior, Jesus begins the work of transforming that person into His own image. For some it takes a long time, but they are saved (will go to Heaven) regardless of what stage they are in of their transformation.

The nice and kind and giving person, all he has done is followed the teachings of Christ without giving Christ credit. God made the rules, and no matter how kind, loving and giving a person is, you don't dis God by thinking you can change the rules.

Salvation is offered as a "free" gift, all you have to do to accept it is believe. If you don't accept it, why should God force it on you?

Where did you learn all these lies you posted here?

Gnosticism will not save you, bub.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Gnosticism will not save you, bub.

:beer:

neither will Catharism ( although it does not look like clear-cut example of it)

The fact that you don't believe what I've said does not prove they are lies.

you believe you have the truth. It does not mean it IS one.

You've passed judgment on what you haven't read and shown unwillingness that I found something that was already there.

Chuck I do not agree with the concept that faith alone is enough for salvation.
So I just do not want to engage in the fruitless discussion.
I love you as a brother in Christ and I believe we all have our road to salvation.
It does not mean that I have to "convert" you, or vice verse.

Vox, faith without works is dead. ( you are correct in that works is the evidence of faith! ) Faith without enduring unto the end is not going to get us into heaven either. Those that endure until the end? The same shall be saved. That is what Jesus said. Now I have studied the history of some Catholic saints who endured until the end. Savonarolla, John Hus, John of the Cross, Michael Molinos to name a few..... many more were executed for their faith in God. I've also been told of stories where the communists came into a church to execute those who wouldn't deny their faith and all but a handful stayed behind. The communists then locked the doors and said, now lets have church. They were believers who didn't want any false christians to know who they were and expose their identities. I believe in the future we may very well have the opportunity to die for our faith. I do not believe in the rapture as some here do. When the hard times hit we need to be ready.

I remember the story of some russian communists who marched a group of christians out onto a frozen lake and left them there to die. They said, if you deny Christ? You can come in off the ice. They said no. The story is they were ordered go onto the ice, strip down and lay down until they died. The russian soldiers built a campfire at the edge of the lake waiting for them to die. After some time one of the christians came in off the ice and denied his faith and went home. One of the russian soldiers said, I'll take his place, stripped down went out on the ice and layed down and froze to death in the other christians place. I imagine to myself that the one who walked in off the ice and denied his faith was a big talker and very sure of himself that he would be the one to surely go to heaven. He probably believed in the rapture and never considered he would be put in such a predicament.

The truth is those that endure until the end shall be saved. It is best to trust in God, be humble in our faith and not be presuming upon the grace of God. I've never heard of a Christian saying I'm sure I will make it to heaven but I'm not so sure about you. I pray every night God have mercy upon me, forgive me of anything I have said or done that has offended you or anyone else. Show me any hidden thing that is displeasing to you so I can get rid of it. Give me your strength to endure whatever may come. Only God knows the heart of each human being. God is faithful. I believe God. - Jeri

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vox

The fact that you don't believe what I've said does not prove they are lies.

I don't have to believe that what you say are lies. I KNOW they are lies taught to you by the beast, which is where Christianity got all it's information.

You've passed judgment on what you haven't read and shown unwillingness that I found something that was already there.

Chuck I do not agree with the concept that faith alone is enough for salvation.
So I just do not want to engage in the fruitless discussion.
I love you as a brother in Christ and I believe we all have our road to salvation.
It does not mean that I have to "convert" you, or vice verse.

Vox, faith without works is dead. ( you are correct in that works is the evidence of faith! ) Faith without enduring unto the end is not going to get us into heaven either. Those that endure until the end? The same shall be saved. That is what Jesus said. Now I have studied the history of some Catholic saints who endured until the end. Savonarolla, John Hus, John of the Cross, Michael Molinos to name a few..... many more were executed for their faith in God. I've also been told of stories where the communists came into a church to execute those who wouldn't deny their faith and all but a handful stayed behind. The communists then locked the doors and said, now lets have church. They were believers who didn't want any false christians to know who they were and expose their identities. I believe in the future we may very well have the opportunity to die for our faith. I do not believe in the rapture as some here do. When the hard times hit we need to be ready.

I remember the story of some russian communists who marched a group of christians out onto a frozen lake and left them there to die. They said, if you deny Christ? You can come in off the ice. They said no. They were ordered go onto the ice, strip down and lay down until they died. The russian soldiers built a campfire at the edge of the lake waiting for them to die. After some time one of the christians came in off the ice and denied his faith and went home. One of the russian soldiers said, I'll take his place, stripped down went out on the ice an layed down and froze to death in the other christians place. I imagine to myself that the one who walked in off the ice and denied his faith was a big talker and very sure of himself that he would be the one to surely go to heaven. He probably believed in the rapture and never considered he would be put in such a predicament.

The truth is those that endure until the end shall be saved. It is best to trust in God, be humble in our faith and not be presuming upon the grace of God. I've never heard of a Christian saying I'm sure I will make it to heaven but I'm not so sure about you. I pray every night God had mercy upon me, forgive me of anything I have said or done that has offended you or anyone else. Show me any hidden thing that is displeasing to you so I can get rid of it. Give me your strength to endure whatever may come. Only God knows the heart of each human being. God is faithful. I believe God. - Jeri

You have no Truth in you because of all the lies you just posted here. Saints aren't sinners called Christians. Not one Catholic saint is a true saint of our Creator's. They were all liars who followed the laws of the Vatican, not the laws of our Creator. This means they were disobedient to God's commandments and worshiped other gods before our invisible Creator.

Read scripture. Research the history, beginning with the Catholic church. My understanding has always been that baptism is essential. (Mark 16:16) But make sure that you understand why you're getting baptized. The New American Bible (School and Church Edition) has been the most helpful to me; and I've been reading scripture, since age 6...yes, the "children's Bible", and King James at 9.

Water baptism is a Jewish tradition that got started by disobedient Jewish leaders who tried to wash away their sins with holy water. They didn't understand what the Old Covenant "veil" was about and that ALL God's people were born into this delusion. It was a way for God to connect with His invisible servant called Christ through the flesh of His prophets and saints.

Jesus asked the religious Jews about their water baptism because he knew they didn't understand that their earthly fathers started this religious practice that came from the beast. God doesn't need His people to try wash away their sins by themselves. He already planned the salvation of ALL His people before this visible world appeared in the eyes of His first people.

You know as well as I, that 10 people can read Scripture, and then give 10 different interpretations. Catholics and the churches of Christ require baptism, before one can partake in communion.

And I agree that salvation doesn't necessitate water. If an individual learns of the Gospel, but is unable to be officially baptized...it's doubtful that one would be condemned to Hell. Catholics call it: "The baptism of desire." That's good enough for me. But then, I don't think that one has to be a Christian to be saved. There are too many things left to consider-like indigenous people.

The more you study scripture, the more you'll find that no interpretation is necessary. In fact how you can tell that the book is God designed is by the way it's passages coheir. The Bible has absolutely stood the test of time. It requires study, not interpretation.

If you want to know who redeemed you have to read what He said to those who passed it on to us. What more do you want? Peter gave his life to pass it on to you. He was there.
2Peter 1:16 For we did not follow cleverly devised tales when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of His majesty.

So was John. Has Revelation, the last chapter of the Bible let you down? Has it failed to come to pass exactly the way John passed it on to us? God and Christ absolutely do talk through their servants. Christ is proof. John is proof.
You can take prophecy from the Bible and headlines of tonight's news and you won't be able to tell which came from which source.

Any one can be saved. Christ died for the world. And I can agree with salvation not requiring water. Christ solidified our salvation on the cross. It is up to us to accept His gift or not. How can you do either without finding out who he was, what He was, what He said to them and you?

If Christ tells you no one who has not been covered by His blood will enter heaven, is He lying to you? He died for you, why would He then turn around and trick you?
He tells you why He is necessary. He tells you what you need to do to insure your place with God.
Why would He lie to Michael or about Michael?

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

^
That is the answer to your question. Out of Jesus' mouth, heard with John's ears, read with our eyes.
It's not light and fluffy but it is life saving if it is heeded. Don't add your perspective to it, water it down, lighten it up, or make it politically correct. It is the most important message you'll ever receive. It is simple and direct.

As to baptism, it is a Christian tradition as well and the Bible tells us when it is timely to perform:
Right now, why wait..
As soon as morning breaks.
First thing tomorrow.
It is that important. Your salvation was addressed 2,000 years ago. Being reborn into a life dedicated to Christ is done through baptism, sooner rather than later.
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I was sitting around in church the other day, twiddling my thumbs, listening to my parish's priest talk about good men and getting to heaven when I thought of this.

I know plenty of good, kind atheists (most of them are nicer people than the Catholics I know) and I was wondering about them getting to heaven. Pretend there was a hypothetical atheist named... Michael. Michael donated almost everything he had to the poor, keeping only just enough to survive on. Never did he have anything nice or luxurious or fancy. He had loads of friends because he was kind to everyone. But every day, he denied the existence of God. One sad day, Michael died of, I don't know, heart disease. Would he go to heaven even though he constantly proclaimed that God (and Satan) did not exist?

This is all completely hypothetical, of course.

you can not pretend on something that does not exist :D

In order to get to heaven giving to the poor is not enough even if one would beleive a non-existent issue of the philantropic atheist existed ;)

I apologize. Giving to the poor is what is most often preached in the Church these days. Tell me, what message does Jesus teach over and over again? Oh yes, giving to the poor and helping those in need. I did not feel like listing all of Michael's good deeds, as it would take forever to write, being as he is hypothetical. Michael is, in theory, about as good a human being as you can get.

In regards to your other statement, it is possible to pretend on things that don't exist. Children pretend on the zombie apocalypse, fairy tales, angels, etc. Scientists pretend on advancements that do not exist yet. Hippies pretend on world peace. You pretend on the intelligence of your arguments. There is a certain word for it... imagination.

No religious acts are required to be saved from your wicked flesh and this world. God already planned and created salvation for ALL His people ( Israel ).

Nope, religious acts, belief and deeds ARE required in order to get into heaven.
1. God's Grace and mercy
1 John 3:4 - Sin is transgression of (disobedience to) God's law.

Romans 3:23 - Everyone has committed sin. [1 John 1:8,10]

Romans 6:23 - The consequence of sin is eternal death, unless the sins are forgiven. Without forgiveness there is no hope of eternal life.
John 6:44,45 - No man can come to Jesus without hearing, learning, and being taught.
Romans 10:17 - Faith comes by hearing the word of God.

This is the role the word plays in salvation. We cannot be saved until we learn from God's word what He requires of us. The Spirit does not work directly on man's heart to lead to salvation, but works through the word (Ephesians 6:17).

[1 Cor. 1:21; 2 Tim. 3:16,17; John 8:31,32; Matthew 13:23; Romans 1:16; 10:13,14; Mark 16:15,16; Acts 8:26,29,35; 9:6; 11:14; 18:8; Luke 6:46-49; 11:28; 2 Thessalonians 2:14; Revelation 3:20]
2. Faith
Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Romans 5:1 - We are justified by faith.

Saving faith is a conviction and trust in Jesus that leads one to obey Jesus in the other steps listed below (Galatians 5:6; James 2:14-26; Hebrews 11).

[Rom. 10:9,10; Gal. 3:26; John 3:16; 8:24; Mark 16:16; Acts 16:31; Eph. 2:8; Heb. 10:39; Hope - Rom. 8:24; Love - 1 John 4:7,8; Gal. 5:6; 1 Cor. 13:1-3; 16:22]
3. Repentance

2 Corinthians 7:10 - For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation.
Acts 2:38 - Repent and be baptized for the remission of sins.

Repentance is a change of mind in which one determines to turn from sin and do what God says (Matt. 21:28,29). Without this decision, God will not save us.

[Luke 13:3,5; 24:47; Acts 17:30; Acts 2:38; 3:19; 5:31; 20:21; 2 Peter 3:9]
4. Obedience to God's commands

To be forgiven, we must follow through on our repentance and do what God says. Many people will agree with everything to this point, but deny we must do anything. But note:

Hebrews 5:9 - Jesus is the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him.
Romans 6:17,18 - When we obey from the heart the teaching delivered, we are then made free from sin.
1 Peter 1:22 - We purify our souls in obeying the truth.
Acts 10:34,35 - Whoever fears God and works righteousness is accepted by Him.

It is simply not true that nothing man does is necessary to salvation.

[Matthew 7:21-27; 22:36-39; John 14:15,21-24; Acts 3:20-23; Romans 2:6-10; Hebrews 10:39; 11:8,30; Galatians 5:6; 2 Thessalonians 1:8,9; James 2:14-26; I John 5:3; 2:3-6]
5. Confession of Christ

Romans 10:9,10 - With the heart man believes to righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made to salvation.

Note that faith alone is not enough. Here is a physical act that must be done with the mouth to be saved - one must confess. To deny we must do anything to be saved is to deny confession is necessary.

[Matthew 10:32; 16:15-18; John 1:49; 4:42; 9:35-38; 11:27: 12:42,43; Acts 8:36-38; I Timothy 6:12,13; I John 4:15]
6. Baptism (immersion in water)

Many deny this step is necessary to be saved. Yet the Bible lists is as necessary, just as plainly as it does the other steps:

Mark 16:16 - He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. Is a person saved before or without baptism? No more so than he is saved before or without faith!

Acts 3:22,23 says we must give heed to all things that Jesus teaches.

Salvation may be compared to following a recipe. To have the desired result, it is not enough to follow some or most of the steps. One must include all the ingredients.

[James 2:10; Revelation 22:18,19; Acts 20:27; Matthew 28:20; 4:4-7]

The new testament was written by antichrists who stole the original writings and spoken words from the saints who God used to reveal Himself and His eternal plan. The Vatican was formed by antichrists ( Roman religious authorities ) who made new laws against the laws of our Creator and used them to conform all the antichrists ( Christians ) under one authority ( the Vatican ). Today, all Christians are totally deceived of the true prophecies written by God's prophets. Only us saints are used by our Creator to write the interpretations of the prophecies that God gives us to write.

Most.
Interesting.
Conspiracy.
Theory.
Ever.
Even more so than the one about Sandy Hook being faked.

Forum List

Back