How to get to heaven...

Gracie, there is a lot to the Bible. It can be overwhelming and daunting. And I know you're skeptical, but there were men that sat and listened to Jesus teach. If you want to know Jesus and not religion, read John.
There will be questions and things that may not be apparent at first. You have to know for instance what the "fig tree" represents, or why Christ was crucified on Jewish Passover..... So ask lots of questions.
And ask God for wisdom. It's a good gift. It makes understanding come easier and quicker. Solomon asked God to teach him things in his sleep, and God did. So read a passage. Something Jesus said and dwell on it before you doze off. If you keep your mind on Him it is like a conduit. You'll start to get hungry for more answers and more understanding and you'll seek out both and be satisfied.

Men sat in a room full of Biblical writings that would reach to the ceiling if all were bound together, and asked God to determine what was to go into His Book. God's response was the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of God compiled the Book. What wasn't included was still kept and can be referred to but what is in the Bible was inspired by God. And you can tell because it all fits together like a glove.

No, it does not!

Other than that, I agree. Definitely do not read Luke!

What is wrong with Luke?

Nothing. But there is somewhere in the blogosphere somebody's idea that Luke is "bad" so it is propagated around withpout checking the facts

Money if they are good enough about it.
Spiritual control.
Being in front of people.
Business contacts.

In first century under the persecutions of Nero and/or others? :lol:

toy have a really perverted sense of humor

Ironic considering Christians persecuted and ruthlessly forced "pagans" to Christianity after Constantine. :lol:

Ironic since there are no documented cases of such "forcing" and even more ironic that it has nothing to do with the start-up idiocy of business contracts during the times of Gospels were written :rolleyes:

You are under the death associated with sin.

Not as long as my Lord lives. :)

Jesus may be the messiah and Jesus may be the Son of God but there is no such thing as a Lord who was a part of a triune god who became human. There has never been any such living being ever in existence. Your lord has no life and never had any real existence except in the imagination of those deluded by all the miracles of the lie that scripture is to be understood literally.

For as long as you worship a false coequal triune god in the form of a lifeless matzo made by human hands that you eat for spiritual life every Sunday and every other high holy day, you will remain under the condemnation of God for defying the command to not bow down and worship false gods made by human hands, dead if scripture is true.

That's the way the cookie crumbles.

He Lives! I was bought at a price that Christ paid. And then He rose from the dead to prove to me that my life in Him is everlasting.

If you are right, then God is wrong about God:
Genesis 1:1 God is Elohim. That is God, plural.

And if you are right, then Jesus is also wrong about God, whom He has been with since eternity past:
Go therefore and disciple all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

And here He is being wrong again:
He who has seen Me has seen the Father.

If you are right then John, who walked and loved Jesus is wrong:
…In the dispensing of Himself into us, God is triune. He is one, yet He is three — the Father, the Son, and the Spirit. The Son is the embodiment and expression of the Father and the Spirit is the reality and realization of the Son …. God the Father is hidden, God the Son is manifested among men, and God the Spirit enters into man to be his life, his life supply, and his everything. Hence, this Triune God — the Father in the Son and the Son as the Spirit — dispenses Himself into us to be our portion that we may enjoy Him as our everything in His divine trinity.

Your knowledge or Peter's personal relationship:
Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus.

Tell Peter 3,000 people weren't filled with the Holy Spirit of God when, no wait. Tell Peter, He wasn't endowed with the power of God through the Holy Spirit that enabled Him to win souls for Christ, lol.

Jude's wrong too:
But you, beloved, building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit,

And of course Paul must be wrong too:
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all.

Grace=Jesus Love=Father Fellowship=Holy Spirit
^Considering what I ^ have to gain, ^ I'll stick with those who were there.

I have lots of cookies, my cookie jar runneth over thanks to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back