How to get rid of the masks...she did it!

TheyLive.jpeg

Wear a mask.

Stop being a douche.
confooooorrrrm.....confoooooorrrrm.....confoooooorrm....confooooooorrrrm...

CONFOOOOOORRRRRM!!!!

So the next time you or a loved one goes in for an operation, tell that doctor to stop conforming and take off his mask before he starts cutting!

What does he know anyways?
View attachment 362889

View attachment 362976
I know what they mean, and you're invoking a fuckton of them.

Fact is there's no conclusive data proving that masks are effective at anything but showing what a bunch of complaint little lemmings the nation has become....And I've looked high and low to discover how the magical "six feet" antisocial distancing number was arrived at, to no avail.

Perhaps you can bother yourself to provide the class with real and verifiable fact and scientifically arrived upon conclusions, professor.

BTW, "it can't hurt" isn't an argument.

Fact is there's no conclusive data proving that masks are effective at anything but showing what a bunch of complaint little lemmings the nation has become....And I've looked high and low to discover how the magical "six feet" antisocial distancing number was arrived at, to no avail.

Perhaps you can bother yourself to provide the class with real and verifiable fact and scientifically arrived upon conclusions, professor.

The problem with you "libertarians" is that if the government says anything that might inconvenience you for a bit, you guys go full fucking retard, and do everything to tear it down.

This is very, very, very simple. Would you want a doctor operating on you without a mask? How about your spouse? Or your children? Or your grandchildren?

I'll let you in on a secret. The reason why the doctor wears a mask when he's about to cut you open isn't to protect HIM. It's to protect YOU! And why is that? It's because he might infect you! That's why you should wear a mask today. Because YOU might be carrying something that could kill someone else!

But God forbid if you might be inconvenienced in the slightest! Yes, let's make a fucking meme about da gubmint taking away our freedumbs!

Because everything has become a mindless fucking political statement, brain-dead partisans are rejecting anything that doesn't conform to their worldview.

Start at 10:58....this lady seems pretty excited....my neighbor and I are going to town today....I wonder how much luck we'll have not wearing a mask!!! lol

Thanks right wingers, for appealing to ignorance instead of science and raising our pandemic concerns.

There's no science behind the mask mandates, tapioca head.

Yep putting a barrier between a virus being spread through air and potential hosts makes no sense at all even thou billions of people are doing so and have done so for over half century. . So we can just ignore what most of the people in world are doing, all those annoying healthcare experts, and plain old common sense but then there's science.

The problem with you "libertarians" is that if the government says anything that might inconvenience you for a bit, you guys go full fucking retard, and do everything to tear it down.

This is very, very, very simple. Would you want a doctor operating on you without a mask? How about your spouse? Or your children? Or your grandchildren?

I'll let you in on a secret. The reason why the doctor wears a mask when he's about to cut you open isn't to protect HIM. It's to protect YOU! And why is that? It's because he might infect you! That's why you should wear a mask today. Because YOU might be carrying something that could kill someone else!

But God forbid if you might be inconvenienced in the slightest! Yes, let's make a fucking meme about da gubmint taking away our freedumbs!

Because everything has become a mindless fucking political statement, brain-dead partisans are rejecting anything that doesn't conform to their worldview.
When science stands between a president seeking re-election, science will lose because the scientist appeals to the intellect and the politician appeals to emotions. Scientists need facts where politicians only need believers.

Last edited:

OK, so you can't point to any scientifically verifiable proof...Capitulation accepted.

A doctor operating in an sterile surgical theater IS NOT anywhere near on a par with going to a grocery store or just walking about....That's a classic non-sequitur.

And you're right in that the entire Wuhan Red Death scene has been politicized beyond repair...Being so, what in the name of Sam Hill (who was a real person, BTW) makes you believe that the mask mandates aren't just a political prop?...Absent of any verifiable scientific data to back it up, what makes that mandate not a mindless fucking political statement, that brain dead partisan followers just accept at face value?

Unlike the bulk of the dopes on the left around here, you're a smart guy...And I mean that.....How does it happen that what the political class demands isn't held under an equal -or very justifiably greater- suspicion, than the misgivings and opposition from people who can plainly see that they've been jerked around for months on end?

When science stands between a president seeking re-election, science will lose because the scientist appeals to the intellect and the politician appeals to emotions. Scientists need facts where politicians only need believers.
There is no science behind "face coverings", jackass.

Start at 10:58....this lady seems pretty excited....my neighbor and I are going to town today....I wonder how much luck we'll have not wearing a mask!!! lol

Thanks right wingers, for appealing to ignorance instead of science and raising our pandemic concerns.

There's no science behind the mask mandates, tapioca head.

Yep putting a barrier between a virus being spread through air and potential hosts makes no sense at all even thou billions of people are doing so and have done so for over half century. . So we can just ignore what most of the people in world are doing, all those annoying healthcare experts, and plain old common sense but then there's science.

Bandwagon fallacy: Not an argument.

I carry one of these in the car, for those stupid places that require a mask. It seems to make everyone nervous for some reason.

View attachment 362814'
It might make you nervous when I report that threat to your own security agencies.

Report away, newbie. A mask is a mask, and mine is the only one that's 110% effective against biological agents. I also own body armor which is 110% legal, provided the possessor is not a felon, which I'm not, seeing as how I've had a concealed carry permit for almost ten years.

Don't know much about the law, do you? Look it up.
There's nothing illegal there. I think this fucker's going to be a toxic problem here.

Forum List

Back