How to get rid of the masks...she did it!

I carry one of these in the car, for those stupid places that require a mask. It seems to make everyone nervous for some reason.

masks2.jpg

I carry one of these in the car, for those stupid places that require a mask. It seems to make everyone nervous for some reason.

View attachment 362814'
It might make you nervous when I report that threat to your own security agencies.

Report away, newbie. A mask is a mask, and mine is the only one that's 110% effective against biological agents. I also own body armor which is 110% legal, provided the possessor is not a felon, which I'm not, seeing as how I've had a concealed carry permit for almost ten years.

Don't know much about the law, do you? Look it up.

Forced to wear a mask is mass enforced humiliation. They do not want us to see each other's smiles, frowns or sour faces. They want enforced uniformity through conformity. Forced to wear a mask is yet another step down the short staircase to removing all traces of our individual humanity. Fuck them, and fuck that. They Live.

Wear a mask.

Stop being a douche.
confooooorrrrm.....confoooooorrrrm.....confoooooorrm....confooooooorrrrm...

CONFOOOOOORRRRRM!!!!

So the next time you or a loved one goes in for an operation, tell that doctor to stop conforming and take off his mask before he starts cutting!

What does he know anyways?

Start at 10:58....this lady seems pretty excited....my neighbor and I are going to town today....I wonder how much luck we'll have not wearing a mask!!! lol

Thanks right wingers, for appealing to ignorance instead of science and raising our pandemic concerns.

You mean dem panic don't you? This is nothing but a hoax perpetrated by the democrats and the media. You idiots can see how you are failing, because the latest cancel you attempted with Goya bit you in your asses. The desperation must be at an an all time high now, especially since you can't shoot up a school.

My neighbor came by for a visit today. He works at our local Walmart and said their shipment of masks came in a few days ago...they came from Wuhan, China....(hope I spelled it correctly). I asked him if he was kidding...he said he was serious.

If masks were all they claim to be....we would have been wearing them years ago for the regular 'ol flu.
Amen to this. If masks are the life savers that so many people think that they are, why did it take Covid to have them be placed on the front burner when there were already so many other sicknesses out there that are actually way worse?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back