BLM painting vandalized in front of Trump Tower

It's a public roadway that taxpayers pay for. The city can't use it for private purposes anyway, can they?

Now in addition to the red, someone needs to dump some white and blue paint.

I was hoping for CREATIVITY

Who didnt expect that to happen??? LOL

Dickwad DiBlasio put that there provocatively just to ram his politics in Trump's and other's faces, they are bound to push back. Was there even a vote on this crap? Now, these idiotic street logos used to push SOME agendas but not others will be the cause of constant targeting, INCREASED racial friction and eventually, someone will get hurt. Then DiBlasio will be happy.

I don't want to see ANYONE treated unfairly, but if you paint the street in front of my house with 14 foot tall bright yellow letters promoting a private organization run by a Marxist, I'll either SUE your ass or sell the house and move.

BLM morals divides people because it's a racist slogan.
These BLM morals are going to cause a lot of problems.
These Dem mayors are dumb.

it easily could have been Black Lives Matter Too

I have noticed less publicity in the media about that racist "anti-cop movement."

Maybe the Dem bigwigs have told that "movement" 's organizers to cool it because of a growing backlash that may affect the election?

The mural was barely damaged. Maybe even improved with some color. Added publicity allows more folks to see the artwork.

^^^ I second this. Whoever is responsible for the first move made does know that eventually what they did was going to be painted over at some point right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's a public roadway that taxpayers pay for. The city can't use it for private purposes anyway, can they?

Now in addition to the red, someone needs to dump some white and blue paint.
..yes, I'm surprised they haven't been sued....why don't they paint WLM
BLUELM/etc?? the city is saying FU to cops and whites

Does this mean we all can paint what we want on streets?
Only if you don't mind the charge that is brought against you and the eventual re-painting that takes place later on which in my opinion is what most definitely only makes the move that you make a complete and total waste of time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

BLM morals divides people because it's a racist slogan.
These BLM morals are going to cause a lot of problems.
These Dem mayors are dumb.
I'd enjoy leaving skid marks on them.
Those morals will have to be repainted often because of traffic.
For the love of all things holy, it's mural!

Dickwad DiBlasio put that there provocatively just to ram his politics in Trump's and other's faces, they are bound to push back. Was there even a vote on this crap? Now, these idiotic street logos used to push SOME agendas but not others will be the cause of constant targeting, INCREASED racial friction and eventually, someone will get hurt. Then DiBlasio will be happy.

I don't want to see ANYONE treated unfairly, but if you paint the street in front of my house with 14 foot tall bright yellow letters promoting a private organization run by a Marxist, I'll either SUE your ass or sell the house and move.
FB_IMG_1594670888734.jpg

Forum List

Back