How to get rid of the masks...she did it!

I went to Walmart and bought a bunch of Cotton Baby Diapers to wear- in Magic Marker I put Under Protest where it can be seen- that's MY Fashion Statement-

Start at 10:58....this lady seems pretty excited....my neighbor and I are going to town today....I wonder how much luck we'll have not wearing a mask!!! lol

200711173758-trump-mask-walter-reed-july-11-large-169.jpg

Start at 10:58....this lady seems pretty excited....my neighbor and I are going to town today....I wonder how much luck we'll have not wearing a mask!!! lol

Thanks right wingers, for appealing to ignorance instead of science and raising our pandemic concerns.

I knew it would be like this when the main theme of MTP was Coronavirus yesterday.

Thanks right wingers, for appealing to ignorance instead of science and raising our pandemic concerns.

There's no science behind the mask mandates, tapioca head.

I saw someone list a bike for sale. Good price......needs a little work but the price is good. I contact the lady. She informs me that her immunity is low and she would like for me to wear a mask and gloves, look at the bike and if interested to leave the money on porch.

If this makes her feel better what's the big deal? Doing what she asks for a few minutes is going to hurt me how?

I wear a mask in stores after our governor called for them. I do NOT even really know that he has this power BUT I also do not think people making $8-$9 an hour should have to put up with the B.S. from people just to make a few dollars.

It's really not all about you.

I saw someone list a bike for sale. Good price......needs a little work but the price is good. I contact the lady. She informs me that her immunity is low and she would like for me to wear a mask and gloves, look at the bike and if interested to leave the money on porch.

If this makes her feel better what's the big deal? Doing what she asks for a few minutes is going to hurt me how?

I wear a mask in stores after our governor called for them. I do NOT even really know that he has this power BUT I also do not think people making $8-$9 an hour should have to put up with the B.S. from people just to make a few dollars.

It's really not all about you.
Right....Just do as you're fucking told by your betters, no matter whether they have any real facts on hand or not.

Forum List

Back