How to get rid of the masks...she did it!

I hope all of you who think masks are useless get the COVID-19 because karma is an effective teacher. Go volunteer at a hospital and see if they let you in the door without one.

he is wearing his mask! happy now? bwahahaaaaaaaa:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 363103
The question should be, "Are you happy with that mask?", especially if you knew he was positive for COVID-19.

If you are positive for Covid-19 take Hydroxychloroquine, you moron.....a diaper mask full of germs will not protect you. WAKE UP!

I hope all of you who think masks are useless get the COVID-19 because karma is an effective teacher. Go volunteer at a hospital and see if they let you in the door without one.

he is wearing his mask! happy now? bwahahaaaaaaaa:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 363103
The question should be, "Are you happy with that mask?", especially if you knew he was positive for COVID-19.

If you are positive for Covid-19 take Hydroxychloroquine, you moron.....a diaper mask full of germs will not protect you. WAKE UP!

Why should I listen to your amatuer opinion on masks when I have a cardiologist and and a gastroenterologist that says I should NEVER go out with out a mask?

I am sorry, but you are smart but not that smart. I consider anyone who refuses to believe that masks are effective are just incredibly stupid assholes! You have an agenda for showing your independence when in reality, it is just plain old ignorance.

Wear a mask.

Stop being a douche.
confooooorrrrm.....confoooooorrrrm.....confoooooorrm....confooooooorrrrm...

CONFOOOOOORRRRRM!!!!

So the next time you or a loved one goes in for an operation, tell that doctor to stop conforming and take off his mask before he starts cutting!

What does he know anyways?

The doctor wears the mask to protect you from him, no the other way around. BTW when you can provide me with grocery shopping in a sterile environment, I'll wear a mask.

HaGay2.gif

View attachment 363103
IDGAF, you? :dunno:

View attachment 363103

Why should I listen to your amatuer opinion on masks when I have a cardiologist and and a gastroenterologist that says I should NEVER go out with out a mask?

I am sorry, but you are smart but not that smart. I consider anyone who refuses to believe that masks are effective are just incredibly stupid assholes! You have an agenda for showing your independence when in reality, it is just plain old ignorance.
I don't have or need either one of those. Seems like you have problems.
You got FIREAIDS or something?

View attachment 363103

You are showing a propensity for conforming to the ridiculous bullshit the leftists want you to. Have at it.
Some of us are not so easily duped.

View attachment 363103
Say that when you are in a medically-induced coma, face down on a respirator for a couple of weeks, before you check out permanently.

I am sick and tired of all of your sanctimonious bullshit. Grow up and join the real world.

Last edited:

View attachment 363103
Say that when you are in a coma, face down on a respirator for a couple of weeks, before you check out permanently.
You think I'll go to that MRSA and SARS infested hospital so they can do that to me?
I certainly will not! I'll die at a friend's house first! Yeah, I be staying away from those ventilators.
I do have friends.
Also I have meds to where I can beat Covid. Oral steroids, antibiotics, etc..

Last edited:

View attachment 363103

You are showing a propensity for conforming to the ridiculous bullshit the leftists want you to. Have at it.
Some of us are not so easily duped.
How is it bullshit? You have yet to provide any evidence that your "hoax" exists? Are you a closet liberal, and a dumbass to boot?

View attachment 363103
Say that when you are in a coma, face down on a respirator for a couple of weeks, before you check out permanently.
You think I'll go to that MRSA and SARS infested hospital so they can do that to me?
I certainly will not! I'll die at a friend's house first! Yeah, I be staying away from those ventilators.
I do have friends.
A lot of good they will do you when you assume room temperature.

View attachment 363103
I do have friends.
I won't be doing it on a ventilator in a hospital, boy.
If that happens, it was meant to be, but I doubt that's for me, God has something for me to do.
I wouldn't be alive right now if that wasn't the case. I'm just waiting on finding out what it is so I can get it done. Then we'll see what happens next.

As for you? I dub thee libtard cuck!

View attachment 363103
I do have friends.
If that happens, it was meant to be, but I doubt that's for me, God has something for me to do.
I wouldn't be alive right now if that wasn't the case. I'm just waiting on finding out what it is so I can get it done. Then we'll see what happens next.
I already know what you purpose is! You are serving as a bad example for others to point at and laugh!

That was an anthem of ours in the Korengal valley in 2006, only we sang it
Wear a mask.

Stop being a douche.
Lose the mask, stop being a pussy.
When they take the bagpipe out of the video.
What video? "Long Way to The Top"? Not gonna happen.

"It's a long way to theKOP"; the Korengal valley outpost.
We had to fight our way back to it a few dozen times, running and gunning the whole way, with that tune playing in our heads, and carrying our wounded.

We killed a lot of people there.

Good times.

View attachment 363103

you know what?

I don't like you.

Not one bit.

View attachment 363103
I do have friends.
I already know what you purpose is! You are serving as a bad example for others to point at and laugh!
Yeah, unfortunately you're not God and rather not too smart for being a teacher. You don't know a thing.
Btw, it's "your" not "you". Boy.

View attachment 363103

you know what?

I don't like you.

Not one bit.

I don't like sanctimonious assholes. That would be you!

Forum List

Back