How to get rid of the masks...she did it!

I hope all of you who think masks are useless get the COVID-19 because karma is an effective teacher. Go volunteer at a hospital and see if they let you in the door without one.

he is wearing his mask! happy now? bwahahaaaaaaaa:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 363103
The question should be, "Are you happy with that mask?", especially if you knew he was positive for COVID-19.
IDGAF, you? :dunno:
Say that when you are in a coma, face down on a respirator for a couple of weeks, before you check out permanently.
You think I'll go to that MRSA and SARS infested hospital so they can do that to me?
I certainly will not! I'll die at a friend's house first! Yeah, I be staying away from those ventilators.
I do have friends.
A lot of good they will do you when you assume room temperature.
I won't be doing it on a ventilator in a hospital, boy.
If that happens, it was meant to be, but I doubt that's for me, God has something for me to do.
I wouldn't be alive right now if that wasn't the case. I'm just waiting on finding out what it is so I can get it done. Then we'll see what happens next.
I already know what you purpose is! You are serving as a bad example for others to point at and laugh!
Yeah, unfortunately you're not God and rather not too smart for being a teacher. You don't know a thing.
Btw, it's "your" not "you". Boy.
Thanks for the catch! I know what my doctors say which is better than your self-serving opinion because you are such a pussy!

I hope all of you who think masks are useless get the COVID-19 because karma is an effective teacher. Go volunteer at a hospital and see if they let you in the door without one.

he is wearing his mask! happy now? bwahahaaaaaaaa:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 363103
The question should be, "Are you happy with that mask?", especially if you knew he was positive for COVID-19.
Say that when you are in a coma, face down on a respirator for a couple of weeks, before you check out permanently.
You think I'll go to that MRSA and SARS infested hospital so they can do that to me?
I certainly will not! I'll die at a friend's house first! Yeah, I be staying away from those ventilators.
I do have friends.
If that happens, it was meant to be, but I doubt that's for me, God has something for me to do.
I wouldn't be alive right now if that wasn't the case. I'm just waiting on finding out what it is so I can get it done. Then we'll see what happens next.
I already know what you purpose is! You are serving as a bad example for others to point at and laugh!
Yeah, unfortunately you're not God and rather not too smart for being a teacher. You don't know a thing.
Thanks for the catch! I know what my doctors say which is better than your self-serving opinion because you are such a pussy!
Oh? What gives you that idea? You're free to try your luck on bullying me. ;)
I tell you what, it hasn't worked out so well for a lot of people.

Last edited:
Bullshit.
Doing surgery in a sterile environment and buying cigars at the local liquor store are not equivalent.

Quit telling other people what they must do, and quit being such a drama queen when they treat you like the little busybody you act like.
I know what they mean, and you're invoking a fuckton of them.

Fact is there's no conclusive data proving that masks are effective at anything but showing what a bunch of complaint little lemmings the nation has become....And I've looked high and low to discover how the magical "six feet" antisocial distancing number was arrived at, to no avail.

Perhaps you can bother yourself to provide the class with real and verifiable fact and scientifically arrived upon conclusions, professor.

BTW, "it can't hurt" isn't an argument.

The problem with you "libertarians" is that if the government says anything that might inconvenience you for a bit, you guys go full fucking retard, and do everything to tear it down.

This is very, very, very simple. Would you want a doctor operating on you without a mask? How about your spouse? Or your children? Or your grandchildren?

I'll let you in on a secret. The reason why the doctor wears a mask when he's about to cut you open isn't to protect HIM. It's to protect YOU! And why is that? It's because he might infect you! That's why you should wear a mask today. Because YOU might be carrying something that could kill someone else!

But God forbid if you might be inconvenienced in the slightest! Yes, let's make a fucking meme about da gubmint taking away our freedumbs!

Because everything has become a mindless fucking political statement, brain-dead partisans are rejecting anything that doesn't conform to their worldview.

View attachment 363103

If you are positive for Covid-19 take Hydroxychloroquine, you moron.....a diaper mask full of germs will not protect you. WAKE UP!

Why should I listen to your amatuer opinion on masks when I have a cardiologist and and a gastroenterologist that says I should NEVER go out with out a mask?

I am sorry, but you are smart but not that smart. I consider anyone who refuses to believe that masks are effective are just incredibly stupid assholes! You have an agenda for showing your independence when in reality, it is just plain old ignorance.

you know what?

I don't like you.

Not one bit.

I don't like sanctimonious assholes. That would be you!

Poor loser. :yapyapyapf: hahhaaaaA

download-3.jpg

View attachment 363103
I do have friends.
I ain't skeered.
I can't bully you! You know you are a pussy who cannot be bothered wearing a mask. Does it emasculate you? You make up lies and excuses like a pussy liberal does when boxed into a corner by his own words. You disgust me.

View attachment 363103

If you are positive for Covid-19 take Hydroxychloroquine, you moron.....a diaper mask full of germs will not protect you. WAKE UP!

Why should I listen to your amatuer opinion on masks when I have a cardiologist and and a gastroenterologist that says I should NEVER go out with out a mask?

I am sorry, but you are smart but not that smart. I consider anyone who refuses to believe that masks are effective are just incredibly stupid assholes! You have an agenda for showing your independence when in reality, it is just plain old ignorance.

you know what?

I don't like you.

Not one bit.

I don't like sanctimonious assholes. That would be you!

Poor loser. :yapyapyapf: hahhaaaaA

Loser? You need a lesson or two in logic. You have won nothing except the title of being a sanctimonious asshole. You disgust me.

View attachment 363103
I do have friends.
I ain't skeered.
I can't bully you! You know you are a pussy who cannot be bothered wearing a mask. Does it emasculate you? You make up lies and excuses like a pussy liberal does when boxed into a corner by his own words. You disgust me.
IDGAF what your opinion of me is, because you are a leftist cuck. I do what I want, pussy. Come and try to make me not. You may not get what you bargained for.
I've beat the crap out of people that are on death row. It doesn't make sense not to defend one's self.
I ain't the one, pussy. You are not going to bully me, I'll shut you down in 1/2 a second.
CLACK! Ni Ni

Last edited:

View attachment 363103
I do have friends.
I ain't skeered.
IDGAF what your opinion of me is, because you are a leftist cuck. I do what I want, pussy. Come and try to make me not. You may not get what you bargained for.
I've beat the crap out of people that are on death row. It doesn't make sense not to defend one's self.
I ain't the one, pussy. You are not going to bully me, I'll shut you down in 1/2 a second.
CLACK! Ni Ni
Why do you call me a leftist you dumb motherfucker? All out of reasonable excuses for your aberrant behavior? I have seen queers do the same thing. If you beat people on death row, you must be a faggot looking for a cheap piece of ass. Please contact the mods and have them change your screen name you are an embarrassment.

View attachment 363103
I do have friends.
I ain't skeered.
CLACK! Ni Ni
Why do you call me a leftist you dumb motherfucker? All out of reasonable excuses for your aberrant behavior? I have seen queers do the same thing. If you beat people on death row, you must be a faggot looking for a cheap piece of ass. Please contact the mods and have them change your screen name you are an embarrassment.
Oh STFU masky poofter. I beat them 1 week before they did the crime that landed them there. Punk.

View attachment 363103
I do have friends.
I ain't skeered.
CLACK! Ni Ni
Oh STFU masky poofter. I beat them 1 week before they did the crime that landed them there. Punk.
So you admit being a faggot! Put me on "ignore" or I shall taunt you further!

View attachment 363103
I do have friends.
I ain't skeered.
CLACK! Ni Ni
So you admit being a faggot! Put me on "ignore" or I shall taunt you further!
:9:

View attachment 363103

Slightly off topic, but what I haven't heard anyone talk about is that the antibody test seems to be completely worthless. According to the CDC, if you ever had the common cold, you can test positive for COVID-19 with the antibody test. As for the viral test, I don't know about the accuracy of that one, but I'm pretty sure they are counting the totals from BOTH tests, so any "positive" antibody test result is being recorded as a NEW COVID-19 case.

And then with those totally misleading obviously inflated numbers, they are plastering that all over the TV with the non-stop fear porn, in order to continue misleading the public.

What I see happening is a whole lot of statistical chicanery, in just about everything to do with this scam.

Wear a mask.

Stop being a douche.
confooooorrrrm.....confoooooorrrrm.....confoooooorrm....confooooooorrrrm...

CONFOOOOOORRRRRM!!!!

So the next time you or a loved one goes in for an operation, tell that doctor to stop conforming and take off his mask before he starts cutting!

What does he know anyways?
He also wears gloves and only touches sterilized instruments. You going to do that too? He also has a nurse wipe the sweat off his brow. Going to hire a nurse to walk around with you? He also doesn't go into the operating room until he has thoroughly scrubbed his arms up to his elbows with antiseptic soap, and then doesn't touch the door with his hands. Do you do that?

Now, when you can convince me that standing over a patient who has an open wound that you've just cut into him is in any way the same as walking past someone in a store, I'll let you continue with the old, "But surgeons wear masks when they cut you open" tripe.

I know what they mean, and you're invoking a fuckton of them.

Fact is there's no conclusive data proving that masks are effective at anything but showing what a bunch of complaint little lemmings the nation has become....And I've looked high and low to discover how the magical "six feet" antisocial distancing number was arrived at, to no avail.

Perhaps you can bother yourself to provide the class with real and verifiable fact and scientifically arrived upon conclusions, professor.

BTW, "it can't hurt" isn't an argument.

The problem with you "libertarians" is that if the government says anything that might inconvenience you for a bit, you guys go full fucking retard, and do everything to tear it down.

This is very, very, very simple. Would you want a doctor operating on you without a mask? How about your spouse? Or your children? Or your grandchildren?

I'll let you in on a secret. The reason why the doctor wears a mask when he's about to cut you open isn't to protect HIM. It's to protect YOU! And why is that? It's because he might infect you! That's why you should wear a mask today. Because YOU might be carrying something that could kill someone else!

But God forbid if you might be inconvenienced in the slightest! Yes, let's make a fucking meme about da gubmint taking away our freedumbs!

Because everything has become a mindless fucking political statement, brain-dead partisans are rejecting anything that doesn't conform to their worldview.
That doctor also wears gloves and won't enter the operating room without a full sterile gown and scrubbing his arms to the elbows. Is that what you do every day before leaving the house?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back