How to get rid of the masks...she did it!

I know what they mean, and you're invoking a fuckton of them.

Fact is there's no conclusive data proving that masks are effective at anything but showing what a bunch of complaint little lemmings the nation has become....And I've looked high and low to discover how the magical "six feet" antisocial distancing number was arrived at, to no avail.

Perhaps you can bother yourself to provide the class with real and verifiable fact and scientifically arrived upon conclusions, professor.

BTW, "it can't hurt" isn't an argument.

The problem with you "libertarians" is that if the government says anything that might inconvenience you for a bit, you guys go full fucking retard, and do everything to tear it down.

This is very, very, very simple. Would you want a doctor operating on you without a mask? How about your spouse? Or your children? Or your grandchildren?

I'll let you in on a secret. The reason why the doctor wears a mask when he's about to cut you open isn't to protect HIM. It's to protect YOU! And why is that? It's because he might infect you! That's why you should wear a mask today. Because YOU might be carrying something that could kill someone else!

But God forbid if you might be inconvenienced in the slightest! Yes, let's make a fucking meme about da gubmint taking away our freedumbs!

Because everything has become a mindless fucking political statement, brain-dead partisans are rejecting anything that doesn't conform to their worldview.
When science stands between a president seeking re-election, science will lose because the scientist appeals to the intellect and the politician appeals to emotions. Scientists need facts where politicians only need believers.
Sez the idiot that thinks men can have babies.

I carry one of these in the car, for those stupid places that require a mask. It seems to make everyone nervous for some reason.

View attachment 362814'
It might make you nervous when I report that threat to your own security agencies.

Report away, newbie. A mask is a mask, and mine is the only one that's 110% effective against biological agents. I also own body armor which is 110% legal, provided the possessor is not a felon, which I'm not, seeing as how I've had a concealed carry permit for almost ten years.

Don't know much about the law, do you? Look it up.
There's nothing illegal there. I think this fucker's going to be a toxic problem here.

He's probably a mall cop or a police impersonator. :laughing0301:

Not sure if you've seen it, but there's a television show on AMC called "Preacher." One of the characters on there is named "Eugene Root" or sometimes called "arseface."

That's what I think of when I see people wearing a mask. :laughing0301:

tumblr_pcpf81fTxl1vcfy9ko6_500.gifv

Last edited:
I hope all of you who think masks are useless get the COVID-19 because karma is an effective teacher. Go volunteer at a hospital and see if they let you in the door without one.
You go volunteer at the hospital, I avoid that place like The Plague.
There's definitely more infectious and deadly stuff there than in the circles I travel.
Then stop bitching about people wearing masks, dumbass!

I hope all of you who think masks are useless get the COVID-19 because karma is an effective teacher. Go volunteer at a hospital and see if they let you in the door without one.
You go volunteer at the hospital, I avoid that place like The Plague.
There's definitely more infectious and deadly stuff there than in the circles I travel.
Then stop bitching about people wearing masks, dumbass!
Everywhere that's not the hospital, is not the hospital, dumbass!
Derp!

1aperfectderp.gif

Not sure if you've seen it, but there's a television show on AMC called "Preacher." One of the characters on there is named "Eugene Root" or sometimes called "arseface."

That's what I think of when I see people wearing a mask. :laughing0301:

tumblr_pcpf81fTxl1vcfy9ko6_500.gifv
I see this...

giphy.gif

There's probably a good 10-20 percent of the population who will wear a mask the rest of their lives. The hell of it is, the
US population is around 330 million people, and the total number of Covid-19 cases thus far in the US is 3.3 million.

That means only 1% of the US population has tested positive for Covid-19. I think we're being had.

Forum List

Back