CDZ How should China compensate the USA for all this misery?

The politician does matter when you lack the leadership to do it, so unless you can find someone with the stones to do it then the question is moot because no one is willing, well unless you want me to be the President or someone like me and I tell ya that ain’t happening…
That gultless pussies lack the courage to do it is immaterial...The question is still what should the CCP do, and my answer is that they don't have to do anything....Murica should take action and has the leverage.

That's may answer and I'm sticking to it.

That gultless pussies lack the courage to do it is immaterial...The question is still what should the CCP do, and my answer is that they don't have to do anything....Murica should take action and has the leverage.

That's may answer and I'm sticking to it.
You can stick to it and my answer was harsher but no politician is ever going to do what we suggest and the reasoning is because China owns our Politicians no matter the political party…

You can stick to it and my answer was harsher but no politician is ever going to do what we suggest and the reasoning is because China owns our Politicians no matter the political party…
That's not the question.

l cut to the core of the matter and came up with the easy and obvious answer...That there are pussies and prop players within our own midst raises another question.

Collaborators should be tried before a jury of peers, then sent to GITMO.

Last edited:
China will never admit for all the misery they have caused.

No use asking for compensation, total waste of time.
Who said we were only asking? We will be taking by printing money making them send US goods for free, then voiding their bonds. Impose import tariffs. Charge higher fees on our technology.

Name one Politician from either side in the Senate or House that has suggested this and when you can’t then ask yourself why not?

Also let understand China holds those Bills and holds us over the barrel and our Government knows this and yet went to them for the loan to fund worthless Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan while China and Russia worked against us.

We will never declare those bills void and no politician is going to do it…
China owns only $1.1 trillion of US debt. China won't call the debt. It takes the dollars from company exports and buys US Treasurys, owning US Treasurys helps the Chinese economy to grow. Calling the debt would not only harm the US economy, but their own.

If the US cancelled the Treasurys the dollar would plummet, and if you think 2008 was bad......

So either way, forget about Treasurys and debt.

Who said we were only asking? We will be taking by printing money making them send US goods for free, then voiding their bonds. Impose import tariffs. Charge higher fees on our technology.
It is true we print money. But the effect of it is less and less as lethal to other nations as it is devalued more and more as our nation weakens in real terms. Our Fiat currency since the end of WW 2 was the World reserve currency starting at over 90% of any transaction on the planet. Today t is about 50%. The Chinese Yuan is now in the ring. The United States political class sold out to globalism so we may end up with a World Currency to replace the Dollar and it may be digital.

China owns our debt, who the F do you think is going to finance our ever growing debt down the road?

Forum List

Back