Biden Announces He's Clearing Himself Of All Charges For Mishandling TS Documents While He's Making Deals With China

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Yesterday the media was told that Biden has been cleared of all possible charges in his document scandal.
Wow, what a surprise.

Biden is now a dictator with no brain.

He's making deals with China to shut down our fossil fuel industry, and clearing himself of any wrongdoing in his own document scandal.

What wonderful timing.
Sounds to me this is all related.

Breaking News!

To the shock of absolutely NOBODY ON THE PLANET, Joe Biden's Department of Justice has decided NOT to charge Joe Biden with any crimes relating to Joe Biden stealing and improperly securing Top Secret Government documents.

You don't say.

Keep in mind, President Donald Trump has been INDICTED for possessing Top Secret Documents after leaving the White House and he is being charged with violating the Espionage Act of 1917. (Which I think was passed shortly after Joe Biden was born.)

Joe Biden, will face no charges. Donald Trump is being charged with a crime punishable by death!

Like Mel Brooks once said, "It's good to be the King."

The weaponization of the Government is real. Weapons serve TWO purposes:

1. To inflict harm on one's enemies
  2. To protect oneself

Joe Biden's fully weaponized DOJ is doig both of those things.

What's really troubling is that Joe Biden's possession of Top Secret Classified Documents (in his unlocked garage next to his prized Corvette) is a much more serious crime than Donald Trump having documents at his offices in Mar-a-lago.

Biden's documents dated back to when he was Vice-President and Senator. Neither a Vice-President or a Senator have the ability to "declassify" documents. Nor do those individuals have the right to REMOVE them from their location!

President Trump, however, did have the right to declassify. He had full authority to declassify any document at anytime.

But who cares about the law? Clearly not the left.

Convict your enemies for that which you are guilty, and protect your friends who have committed heinous crimes! That's their motto!

Maybe I should become a Democrat? Think about all the great stuff I could get away with?

When this story first broke back at the beginning of the year, I thought it was truly unfair that the President of the United States should be able to leave Top Secret Documents laying around his house like they were pieces of scrap paper, but the rest of us couldn't.

Total double-standard.

So, I did what any red-blooded capitalist would do, I created my own "Joe Biden Top Secret Document Notepads" and just started leaving them all over the place.

I would use them for grocery lists, write down important reminders, doddle...whatever!

I even put Joe Biden's official Top Secret Stamp at the top. I included a watermark of his Corvette and added a small ice cream stain in the corner to make them look truly authentic.

Everybody loved them!

And, as of yet, I have not been indicted for violations of the Espionage Act (but it's still early.)

If you would like to get your hands on some of "Joe Biden's Top Secret Document Notepads" we still have some laying around in the garage haphazardly next to the Corvette.

Get them here, before the FEDS do => https∶//www.topsecretnotepad.com/

God Bless America!

-Mark Kaye

LINKS

Last edited:
How do we get past the statute that prohibits that stuttering fuck from even possessing classified material outside of a SCIF, when it was vp and senator?

Is there something ambiguous about the statute? Could this be any more of a 3rd-world shithole that we exist in?

biden classified theft.jpg

Yesterday the media was told that Biden has been cleared of all possible charges in his document scandal.
Wow, what a surprise.

He's making deals with China to shut down our fossil fuel industry, and clearing himself of any wrongdoing in his own document scandal.

What wonderful timing.

LINKS

Just like everyone knew would happen, since Biden cooperated. Like Pence.

Consequences of Owing Debt to the Chinese

If China called in all of its U.S. holdings, the U.S. dollar would depreciate, whereas the yuan would appreciate, making Chinese goods more expensive.

Wow, what a surprise.

What wonderful timing.

LINKS

When a Democrat does it, that means it’s legal

Not a "surprise" He is a Liberal. They get away with a lot but you already know that Biden had those documents for between 10-15 years and well, nothing happened to him.

This should HELP Trump again, again, again, again every time they let the Liberals go, America knows and wants Trump to be treated the same....but that won't happen!

Forum List

Back