Biden Announces He's Clearing Himself Of All Charges For Mishandling TS Documents While He's Making Deals With China

Yesterday the media was told that Biden has been cleared of all possible charges in his document scandal.
Wow, what a surprise.

Biden is now a dictator with no brain.

He's making deals with China to shut down our fossil fuel industry, and clearing himself of any wrongdoing in his own document scandal.

What wonderful timing.
Sounds to me this is all related.

LINKS

Biden is a genius

Biden is a genius

Biden is a Pedo

1700691080612.png

Fort Fun Indiana, you won't answer the question because you know it's true. You have no leg to stand on.
Trump~America
Biden~WEF

That is our choice in 2024. Our banks are already setting up their CBDC systems. One person stands in the way. Trump wants our country to prosper. Biden wants the NWO to overtake us and has said so:

Humanity needs a "new world order" to replace the one in place for 50 years. US President Joe Biden announced this.
"I think we have a chance to do something if we are brave enough and confident enough to bring the world together in a way that has never been done before.

Last edited:
Fort Fun Indiana, you won't answer the question because you know it's true. You have no leg to stand on.
Trump~America
Biden~WEF

That is our choice in 2024. Our banks are already setting up their CBDC systems. One person stands in the way. Trump wants our country to prosper. Biden wants the NWO to overtake us and has said so:

Humanity needs a "new world order" to replace the one in place for 50 years. US President Joe Biden announced this.
"I think we have a chance to do something if we are brave enough and confident enough to bring the world together in a way that has never been done before.
Because I am not your assistant.

Make your own big boy points, all by yourself.

And if that nutsack conspiracy theory is the best you have, don't waste my time.

Irrelevant babbling.

Because I am not your assistant.

Make your own big boy points, all by yourself.

And if that nutsack conspiracy theory is the best you have, don't waste my time.
That is loser speak for, "I can't dispute what you say".

Biden says "We need a New World Order to control us."
Trump says, "We need to make our country great."

If you live in America, let's keep our Constitution intact for our children and our grandchildren...

Forum List

Back