CDZ How should China compensate the USA for all this misery?

They would declare war if we attempt to do it, so let face reality China is not paying us and no one on either side is suggesting they should, well if they are they will not fulfill that promise…

Do not consider my comment in support of China but in fact we should wipe the floor with them but reality is most if not all of our politicians do not have the stomach to do what is needed when it concerns China!

We should stop all trade, cancel all debt, and get them, Russia and Iran out of Mexico, Central and South America and that is just for starters but no one is willing to do it!
They've already declared war, when Xi sent all those infeccted international flights out of Wuhan in 2020 xxxx CDZ reminder

Declare those T-bills void and you don't finance the enemy anymore.....Where are they going to get the cash to run their international criminal cartel?

Last edited by a moderator:
They've already declared war, when Xi sent all those infeccted international flights out of Wuhan in 2020, xxxx CDZ reminder

Declare those T-bills void and you don't finance the enemy anymore.....Where are they going to get the cash to run their international criminal cartel?
Name one Politician from either side in the Senate or House that has suggested this and when you can’t then ask yourself why not?

Also let understand China holds those Bills and holds us over the barrel and our Government knows this and yet went to them for the loan to fund worthless Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan while China and Russia worked against us.

We will never declare those bills void and no politician is going to do it…

Last edited by a moderator:
Name one Politician from either side in the Senate or House that has suggested this and when you can’t then ask yourself why not?
Because they're gutless pussies.....That's been evident to me since at least the mid-90s.
Also let understand China holds those Bills and holds us over the barrel and our Government knows this and yet went to them for the loan to fund worthless Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan while China and Russia worked against us.

We will never declare those bills void and no politician is going to do it…
They don't hold jack shit, if you tell them....

Otter.jpg

Because they're gutless pussies.....That's been evident to me since at least the mid-90s.

They don't hold jack shit, if you tell them....

View attachment 589906
Again, no politician has suggested it because they know China will laugh at them and the make Central America more unstable resulting in more illegals rushing to our border along with making the Asian region unstable and having Kim in North Korea toss missiles at Japan and South Korea and Iran and Russia doing their nonsense as usual.

So as you try to educate me in how we should just do it, well I am telling you it ain’t happening and the real reason why and China owns us because they own our politicians on all sides no matter where you look…

Again, no politician has suggested it because they know China will laugh at them and the make Central America more unstable resulting in more illegals rushing to our border along with making the Asia region unstable and having Kim in North Korea toss mussels at Japan and South Korea and Iran and Russia doing their nonsense as usual.

So as you try to educate me in how we should just do it, well I am telling you it ain’t happening and the real reason why and China owns us because they own our politicians on all sides no matter where you look…
Where is Xi going to get the wherewithal to do al that, with the interest payments cut off?

I'll wait.

I doubt Trump does it either and why?

Business holding within the family, so you can count Trump out…
He already lost billions just being prez....Never underestimate what a guy will do who feels that he's is on a mission....And as a lame duck, almost all the guard rails are removed.

That's not approval or disapproval....That's human nature.

Where is Xi going to get the wherewithal to do al that, with the interest payments cut off?

I'll wait.
Again, name a politician that is going to do any of this?

Also China investments is around the World from investing into Iran, Africa, Central and South America and many other parts of the World, so I have no clue where you get the idea China is just invested into loaning us money for our worthless wars because hate to tell you they have been a growing threat since Clinton days and you ain’t getting them to pay!

Again, name a politician that is going to do any of this?

Also China investments is around the World from investing into Iran, Africa, Central and South America and many other parts of the World, so I have no clue where you get the idea China is just invested into loaning us money for our worthless wars because hate to tell you they have been a growing threat since Clinton days and you ain’t getting them to pay!
Whether there is a politician who will propose it is irrelevant.....The thread premise invites the question of what the CCP should do to repay Murica.

My point is that China wouldn't have to do anything...Murica could and should just tell them to fuck off for all the accumulated debt, and call it good.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

Whether there is a politician who will propose it is irrelevant.....The thread premise invites the question of what the CCP should do to repay Murica.

My point is that China wouldn't have to do anything...Murica could and should just tell them to fuck off for all the accumulated debt, and call it good.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
The politician does matter when you lack the leadership to do it, so unless you can find someone with the stones to do it then the question is moot because no one is willing, well unless you want me to be the President or someone like me and I tell ya that ain’t happening…

Forum List

Back