CDZ Biden Pro-War Against Russia

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

If Biden has one ace in the hole to save his skin, this issue is most likely it. Never has a concerted effort by a US president failed to rally the people and the troops around supporting a war.

But is the current situation one in which Trump holds all the aces? Trump will take the antiwar side as it concerns the current march to war against Russia.

Will Trump have the courage to voice his position against Biden's march toward the brink? And could Trump's antiwar posturing be strong enough to turn Americans against war.

There was never any doubt that the Democratic party would have to pursue warlike relations with Russia, due to the scenario they created on Trump's buddying up with Putin.

Now the situation is about to explode and Trump probably holds the power to stop it.

Will he?

If Biden has one ace in the hole to save his skin, this issue is most likely it. Never has a concerted effort by a US president failed to rally the people and the troops around supporting a war.

But is the current situation one in which Trump holds all the aces? Trump will take the antiwar side as it concerns the current march to war against Russia.

Will Trump have the courage to voice his position against Biden's march toward the brink? And could Trump's antiwar posturing be strong enough to turn Americans against war.

There was never any doubt that the Democratic party would have to pursue warlike relations with Russia, due to the scenario they created on Trump's buddying up with Putin.

Now the situation is about to explode and Trump probably holds the power to stop it.

Will he?
Trump is not a god, no matter how badly you wish it. If the U.S. starts another stupid war for nothing in Ukraine I'll march down the streets in protest with you.

Will he?
Who will Trump support?

Biden or Putin?

Trump is not a god, no matter how badly you wish it. If the U.S. starts another stupid war for nothing in Ukraine I'll march down the streets in protest with you.
I'm not suggesting that Trump is a god, but there's little doubt that he represents the antiwar side against a war with Russia.

And so your march down the street may or may not be joined by Trump's faithful.

In any case, after the war has started, it's too late for even Trump.

The onus is on Trump to speak up against Biden's rush to war sooner. Will Trump exercise his apparent power to do so on behalf of his friend Putin?

Who will Trump support?

Biden or Putin?
That's the wrong question. Trump won't support Biden.

Will Trump support war or Putin?
Maybe it's a situation in which the 'p-ing hookers' story comes back to haunt Trump?

Last edited:
I'm not suggesting that Trump is a god, but there's little doubt that he represents the antiwar side against a war with Russia.

And so your march down the street may or may not be joined by Trump's faithful.

In any case, after the war has started, it's too late for even Trump.

The onus is on Trump to speak up against Biden's rush to war sooner. Will Trump exercise his apparent power to do so on behalf of his friend Putin?
He finally found the stones to tell his people to get vaccinated. If he stops a war I'll give him credit to that too. When Dems turned on Biden after pulling out of Afghanistan I realized my party is little or maybe not at all any better than Republicans when it comes to opposing war.

He finally found the stones to tell his people to get vaccinated. If he stops a war I'll give him credit to that too. When Dems turned on Biden after pulling out of Afghanistan I realized my party is little or maybe not at all any better than Republicans when it comes to opposing war.
Biden's pulling out of Afghanistan was a pure miricle success! I thought you might appreciate hearing that, even though it's off-topic and of minor importance now.

Trump taking an antiwar position is extremely risky for him, but he's likely going to have to come down on one side or the other.

If Biden continues the march to war on Russia, it offers Trump an opportunity of destroying Biden, before the prowar rhetoric turns Biden into a popular president again.

That's the wrong question. Trump won't support Biden.

Maybe it's a situation in which the 'p-ing hookers' story comes back to haunt Trump?

Why does he have to support either?

Ummm...Trump has no power to do anything, guys.
Sure he does Dave. He has the power to convince the American people that Biden is leading the country toward a war with Russia. and Armageddon too!

They were convinced that Armageddon was in the cards years ago.

Why does he have to support either?
Good question. He can't support Biden obviously. And Trump can't openly support Putin.

But Trump can support the antiwar sentiments that are already being demonstrated by his supporters here on this forum.

Thereby destroying Biden and the envisioned march to war.

That's my opinion at least, but admittedly not knowing how much support Biden can summon up against Russia.

Good question. He can't support Biden obviously. And Trump can't openly support Putin.

But Trump can support the antiwar sentiments that are already being demonstrated by his supporters here on this forum.

Thereby destroying Biden and the envisioned march to war.

That's my opinion at least, but admittedly not knowing how much support Biden can summon up against Russia.
Rep Barbara Lee was the only congressperson to vote against the Afghanistan war after 9-11.

Does that mean she supported Bin Laden?

Rep Barbara Lee was the only congressperson to vote against the Afghanistan war after 9-11.

Does that mean she supported Bin Laden?
I don't get how the question relates to what we're talking about.
But the answer is obvious in my opinion.

Sure he does Dave. He has the power to convince the American people that Biden is leading the country toward a war with Russia. and Armageddon too!

They were convinced that Armageddon was in the cards years ago.
If anyone's going to be convinced Biden is leading the country to a war with Russia, it'll be by Biden's own actions. All Trump has to do is point.

Democrats sure do like to start wars.

fe8a6416e09404f7.png

If anyone's going to be convinced Biden is leading the country to a war with Russia, it'll be by Biden's own actions. All Trump has to do is point.
Yes, but will Trump do or say anything?
Democrats sure do like to start wars.
As do both parties have a long track record of starting wars. Did anyone ever count the D wars and the R wars?

It looks like the R's have it by a small margin.

Yes, but will Trump do or say anything?

As do both parties have a long track record of starting wars. Did anyone ever count the D wars and the R wars?

It looks like the R's have it by a small margin.
DailyKos is leftist propaganda. Dismissed.

Forum List

Back