How Religious Freedom Became A Rightwing Assault On The Rule Of Law

In other places, long ago. Who invented normal marriage? Not sure, long before my time or my nations time. Sometime in old english common law maybe, if not before that even.

REgardless, point is, marriage meant one thing. INstead of having real conversation where the gay activists made their case, lefties played a game with word meaning and started playing lynch mob games.
In other places long ago? So you don't know where, and you don't know who. Marriage meant one thing by who, we don't know? :laughing0301: My point exactly. Thanks!

Somebody came up with it, and everyone should abide by it. 🤪 Are we a bunch of fucking robots or what?

Complete bs. You're as clueless about this as you are on everything. And stop pretending you're a Christian... that shits old
If he isn't a Chritian, why are you trying to force him to be one? By the way, does Jesus know you hate gays?

Public accommodations laws that prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation do not ‘deny’ Christian conservatives freedom of religion.
Sexual orientation is a goddamn FEELING, you fucking idiot.

Since when are rights based on feelings?

Stupid fucking progtards... these morons are DANGEROUSLY stupid

Christians saying homosexuality is a sin. It clearly is to them. Tell me they are not shut down and fired or cancelled because of their need to spread a message.
This is a lie.

Christian conservatives are at complete liberty to express their bigotry and hatred concerning gay Americans.

No government measures have been enacted to preempt rightwing Christian hate speech directed at gay and transgender individuals; Christian conservatives have not be subject to punitive measures by government for engaging in anti-gay and anti-transgender hate speech.

And if private citizens in the context of private society condemn and denounce hate speech against gay and transgender Americans propagated by Christian conservatives, it’s the bigotry and hate they condemn and denounce, not the religion.

This is a lie.

Christian conservatives are at complete liberty to express their bigotry and hatred concerning gay Americans.

No government measures have been enacted to preempt rightwing Christian hate speech directed at gay and transgender individuals; Christian conservatives have not be subject to punitive measures by government for engaging in anti-gay and anti-transgender hate speech.

And if private citizens in the context of private society condemn and denounce hate speech against gay and transgender Americans propagated by Christian conservatives, it’s the bigotry and hate they condemn and denounce, not the religion.
Your premise is a lie!

Sexual orientation is a goddamn FEELING, you fucking idiot.

Since when are rights based on feelings?

Stupid fucking progtards... these morons are DANGEROUSLY stupid
In essence, conservatives seek to conceal their agenda of racism, bigotry, and hate behind the façade of ‘religious liberty’; to contrive and advance the lie that to oppose that rightwing racism, bigotry, and hate is to ‘hinder’ religious expression, when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

See, that's what I am talking about. The majority isn't allowed to define itself as it truly is, becasue people like you pretend that a group of people being honest about who they are, somehow prevents someone else standing near by, from having their own thoughts.

And thus the whiny faggot minorities set policy, while the majority are not allowed to even talk about who and what they are or how as the majority they represent the majority of the nation and thus define it.
How are people like myself preventing you from having your own thoughts? Are you trying to tell me, that if the country declares itself a Christian nation, you can now have your own thoughts, because I have been in the way, but I too must be forced to be part of the Christian nation, and that is par6t of the first amendment? :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:

Forum List

Back