How Religious Freedom Became A Rightwing Assault On The Rule Of Law

Probably because you are not actually Christian

Or probably because you don't know what means "book of the books" and why I shot with this canonisation. By the way: The organisation "German Christians" never had anything to do with Christians but with anti-Christian Nazi propaganda and a try to overtake the German protestants. The protestant answer had been "the confessing church". So the question is for me now more in the direction: Are you a kind of "American Christian"?

Last edited:
I said nothing of any of that being "idols" of Trump supporters. You need to stop putting words in my mouth and address what I actually said.

Seems to me you dont like to know how the first of the Trump clan came to their money and why Donald Trump is not compatible with republican values.

What I said was that Trump supporters are the kind of peopel that built this country. And we are.

And I say everyone who votes for Donald Trump is a shame for the USA. And I do not doubt that heirs often waste what their forefathers built.

Is that a reference to the Englightenment era philosophy that was greatly inspirational to our Founding Fathers? If so, yes, but that does not detract from the credit due to the everyday people that build this great nation.

You sounds in my ears like a Nazi who uses the word Germany when you speak "great nation". Are you great? And sure is Doald Trump a great liar - but makes this great the USA?

Got it. Historical fact, truth, means nothing to you.

What a nonsense answer to my statement "What changes nothing in my opinion that everyone who votes for Donald Trump is a shame for the USA." Donald Trump does not even know correctly what had happened in politics on what concrete reasons during his own lifetime. The question is: Speaks this man only continously bullshit about history or is this man nothing else than bullshit from history?

Last edited:
Specifically, how are these so called communists demanding congress establish the destruction of faith exactly? It's the first I hear about this. Who is proposinjg such a thing? Do you have names?

Get back to me when you complete your ESL class. You obviously don't understand English.

BULLSHIT

That's an entirely delusional statement.

Apparently you know very little about history.

There have been MANY cultures like the old Mongols who glorified killing to the point of practically worshipping it.

And there has been a progression and evolution in the social understanding and implementation of rights, going back to the law of Moses and the code of Hammurabi, proceeding through the Magna Carta, and culminating in the US Constitution.

Do you know that fat men are burning like candles? The ancient Chinese killed people with a burning wick in their paunch. Would this not be a wonderful installation in the NY museum of ancient arts? A burning Chinese fat man candle in front of the door?

Or with other words: Ever heard anything about that happiness and life are basic values?

Last edited:
Do you know that fat men are burning like candles? The ancient Chinese killed people with a burning wick in their paunch. Would this not be a wonderful installation in the NY museum of ancient arts? A burning Chinese fat man candle in front of the door?

Or with other words: Ever heard anything about that happiness and life are basic values?

Happiness?

You must be a dimwitted shit for brains leftard.

They all seem to think FEELINGS equate with rights. Seems you do too.

No, dimwitted foreign fucktard. Happiness is not a right.

The PURSUIT of happiness is a right. That means the OPPORTUNITY to be happy.

It's the opportunity that's the right, not the outcome.

I know that's rocket science for leftards, but please, do try to improve your game

Happiness?

You must be a dimwitted shit for brains leftard.

They all seem to think FEELINGS equate with rights. Seems you do too.

No, dimwitted foreign fucktard. Happiness is not a right.

The PURSUIT of happiness is a right. That means the OPPORTUNITY to be happy.

It's the opportunity that's the right, not the outcome.

I know that's rocket science for leftards, but please, do try to improve your game

Es kann die Ehre dieser Welt
dir keine Ehre geben.
Was dich in Wahrheit hebt und hält
muss in dir selber leben.

Theodor Fontane

It's easy to kill what likes to live in you and likes to make you to someone how god thought you to be, isn't it?

Last edited:
Es kann die Ehre dieser Welt
dir keine Ehre geben.
Was dich in Wahrheit hebt und hält
muss in dir selber leben.

Theodor Fontane

It's easy to kill what likes to live in you and likes to make you to someone how god thought you to be, isn't it?

You're a nanny state libtard if you think anyone else is going to guarantee your happiness

You're a nanny state libtard if you think anyone else is going to guarantee your happiness

You should perhaps slowly start to read and to try to undertand what I really said to you or to go back to the world of your beloved god Ghengis Khan whose fanatics on fast little horses murdered everything what had two legs and what was working in the fields.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back