How Religious Freedom Became A Rightwing Assault On The Rule Of Law

'My body, my choice.'

Does that hypocritical liberal mantra sound familiar, snowflake?

Why is it that comments like that an 'All women must be believed' only apply when they benefit Democrats & snowflakes?

'Gotta love' that hypocritical Democrat 2 worlds / laws system they have created for themselves and attempt to ram down others' throats, ay snowflake?

View attachment 704373

Is pregnancy a communicable disease?

People like you are my problem and this country's problem in spades. Then wtf are you talking about? Do you even know?

No one has restricted my religious rights. I think you confused me with someone else.

You don't believe any of it , you have once again been shown to a liar.

I have a hard time pandering to your gross ignorance, but you have every right to your beliefs. In the real world I doubt you would be following me around stating I'm not a Christian.

Nope, but Fauci was compromised by Trump's bully tactics and abject ignorance.. lawyers, diplomats and generals all had the same problem with Trump.
1. Fau-Chi paid the Wuhan Lab, run by a Chinese general, to do "gain-of-function" research on bat viruses, causing the Covid pandemic.
2. NHI is STILL funding "gain-of-function" research on bat viruses at the Wuhan Lab. Republicans are furious and vow to end it.

1. Fau-Chi paid the Wuhan Lab, run by a Chinese general, to do "gain-of-function" research on bat viruses, causing the Covid pandemic.
2. NHI is STILL funding "gain-of-function" research on bat viruses at the Wuhan Lab. Republicans are furious and vow to end it.

You object to research? The Pandemic Handbook was used to stop Ebola and Zika viruses. Trump threw it out.

In other places long ago? So you don't know where, and you don't know who. Marriage meant one thing by who, we don't know? :laughing0301: My point exactly. Thanks!

Somebody came up with it, and everyone should abide by it. 🤪 Are we a bunch of fucking robots or what?

And of course, that is pretty much the opposite of what I said.

Doesn't the fact that every time, you have to lie about what I said, tell you that you are wrong?

Religious freedom has long been a shield. It is this right that all Americans possess, and the words etched into the edifice of the Supreme Court tell us, "Equal justice under law." This right applies equally to all of us. It was supported by a strong separation of church and state, but not anymore.

There is a well-funded powerful network of Christian nationalist organizations and judges that are working to weaponize the First Amendment, to turn the protection of religious freedom enjoyed by all of us into a weapon of Christian privilege for the few. The crusaders' religious freedom challenges are superficially about things like Christian crosses and veterans or playgrounds or private school vouchers or bakeries and gay weddings, but really they're about religious privilege, often literally about privileging religion over non-religion, Christianity over other religions and the right kind of conservative Christians over other Christians. At its most basic level, they are trying to turn religious freedom into a weapon to reclaim and entrench their lost status as the dominant caste in American society.

As Seidel notes, 150 years ago the Supreme Court warned that weaponized religious freedom would "permit every citizen to become a law unto himself," so there's much more at stake here than "just" the First Amendment.

"permit every citizen to become a law unto himself"

I guess those "originalists" just conveniently ignored that part of the original intent.
You sure like far left wing propaganda sites, do you ever look up stories with different views to help give you a round view? Wait, all you link is far left propaganda, my bad.

How are people like myself preventing you from having your own thoughts? Are you trying to tell me, that if the country declares itself a Christian nation, you can now have your own thoughts, because I have been in the way, but I too must be forced to be part of the Christian nation, and that is par6t of the first amendment? :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:

Nope. Not what I said at all. And I was nice and clear. But your only defense is to mistate what I said.

THat's you losing, btw.

Thus we can see, declaring this a Christian Nation is a good idea. Hurts no one, and helps the majority.

You object to research? The Pandemic Handbook was used to stop Ebola and Zika viruses. Trump threw it out.
You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, dumbass.

You stupid libtards would sell your own mothers for a nickel if you could smear Trump with the nickel.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, dumbass.

You stupid libtards would sell your own mothers for a nickel if you could smear Trump with the nickel.

The Pandemic Handbook came out in 2005 and was used successfully to combat Ebola and Zika.

Nope, but Fauci was compromised by Trump's bully tactics and abject ignorance.. lawyers, diplomats and generals all had the same problem with Trump.
Sorry. Birx already admitted publicly that she and Faucci just made up shit - lied - and that they knew their mandates were NOT based on science.

So either you are ignorant or lying. Whichever is the case, they are both solid reasons for ignoring you.

Seems to me you dont like to know how the first of the Trump clan came to their money and why Donald Trump is not compatible with republican values.

So which is it? Are we supposedly supporting these traits or ignorant of them? Becuase you just claimed both.

In reality, Trump spoke to our interests and discussed policies that were crafted to appeal to us, and to benefit us, primarily better trade and immigration policies.

That is what motivated his supporters to become his supporters. If you want to address his supporters, do so based on the actual reasons for their support.

Yes, we, or at least most of us, are aware of his business background, not to mention his divorces. These are not the REASONS for his support, but reasons that are outweighted by other factors.

So, do you understand that now, or are you going to pretend to be confused so you can still talk shit about us?

And I say everyone who votes for Donald Trump is a shame for the USA. And I do not doubt that heirs often waste what their forefathers built.

You say it, but your stated reasons are at best, simply wrong.

You sounds in my ears like a Nazi who uses the word Germany when you speak "great nation". Are you great? And sure is Doald Trump a great liar - but makes this great the USA?

That Hitler used some words in his rhetoric, does not mean that everyone who uses those words, are like him.

That you don't get that, is a problem with you.

What a nonsense answer to my statement "What changes nothing in my opinion that everyone who votes for Donald Trump is a shame for the USA." Donald Trump does not even know correctly what had happened in politics on what concrete reasons during his own lifetime. The question is: Speaks this man only continously bullshit about history or is this man nothing else than bullshit from history?

Donald Trump crafted polices designed to appeal to an ignored voting bloc, ie working class whites. There was nothing incorrect a bout history in trying to find a way to serve the interests of that voting bloc.

You are...making a lot of grand accusations that are not backed up by Trump's actual actions or policies.

Name one thing about history that TRump got wrong.

Forum List

Back