How much did you pay per gallon the last time you fueled?

Anomalism

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2020
I'm in a pretty rural section of Florida and I paid $4.19. It's even worse when you go into town. How bad do you think it will get? Biden just banned Russian exports apparently. Is sticking it to Russia worth bleeding the American public even more? I'm still over here not giving a fuck about Ukraine.

$2.75...three weeks ago.

However my two day per week, commuter, is a Honda HRV.

I will probably fill again this week...$3.95 down the street....which will probably be well over $4.00

$3.69 last Friday. Rural Southeast South Dakota.

Up by $.50 a gallon from about a week and a half earlier.

I'm lucky. I drive less than 100 miles a week.

Last edited:
I'm in a pretty rural section of Florida and I paid $4.19. It's even worse when you go into town. How bad do you think it will get? Biden just banned Russian exports apparently. Is sticking it to Russia worth bleeding the American public even more? I'm still over here not giving a fuck about Ukraine.

Whereabouts are you in the state?

I'm about 40 minutes south of Jacksonville and paid $4.19 last night...

Every few years Americans experience some sort of disruption to the fuel supply, we all get price gouged, everyone has a hissy-fit and in the end no one learns a thing. As for me I really don't pay attention to gas prices or any other routine expense. Got more than enough crap to get mad about already. As for Russia, Ukrainians are fighting and giving their lives for freedom. I'll kick in some extra expense out of respect for that.

Whatever you paid, it was just as much (or little, seen another way) as those with the fattest, most inefficient and cost-provoking vehicles. This is essentially regressive taxation. Everyone is subsidizing the egocentric gluttons.

tis-only-a-flesh-wound-adam-schiff-46044294.png

I paid 3.799 a gallon. It's up to 3.999 now where I get gas.

It's going to get a lot worse. A week or two ago I saw a lady filling what look like a dozen gas cans and putting them in the back of her SUV. I don't think she was getting gas for her lawn mower.

I thought your handwriting looked familiar.

Are these blue assholes all over your county as well?

$4.12 here yesterday, highest it's ever been....thanks Xiden and the Demafascist for this....

$4.39 2 days ago.......but it was ultra low sulfur Diesel for the Mini X I'm renting now.

Every few years Americans experience some sort of disruption to the fuel supply, we all get price gouged, everyone has a hissy-fit and in the end no one learns a thing. As for me I really don't pay attention to gas prices or any other routine expense. Got more than enough crap to get mad about already. As for Russia, Ukrainians are fighting and giving their lives for freedom. I'll kick in some extra expense out of respect for that.
We import so little Russian oil that it's a symbolic or leadership gesture to stop. But it is obvious now that the turn to autarky is a turn to safety, and we do need this change to green energy, to get OFF the fuels that fund the worst dictatorships in the world. I guess this war will kickstart that change and since all Russia has to export is fossil fuel, it was a stupid move for Putin to alienate the world.

Europe now knows that Putin is a serial aggressor and their fuel supply is not reliable --- it may be turned off in the dead of winter at any moment. They have to change something, and I think something will change.

The station just down the street from me here in Southwest Florida is at $4.24. The price has increased about thirty cents in two days. Would anyone on the left here like to tell us why Joe Biden isn't actively increasing the production of oil here in the US?

Forum List

Back