Zone1 how many gods are there?

how many?

• Total voters
God created us to be more than mere apes. That you choose to reject him, and to be nothing more than a mere ape, forsaking the greater destiny that God wished for you, is your own foolish choice.

We are apes with clothes why do you see that as a negative?

We are incapable of knowing how the universe came to be so there is no need to make up a god , give it a name and a human personality then worship it.

Speak for yourself.

God created both of us to be much better than mere apes.

Your choice to reject God, to reject the higher destiny for which He intended you, and toto be nothing better than an ape; is your own folly.

I am not as conceited as you it seems. I do not think I am more than what I am.

And why should I worship who you tell me to?

And what's wrong with being the most intelligent ape on the planet? The only thing that differentiates us is that we have a larger brain than other apes.

You have fallen into the trap of human arrogance. And religions do nothing but encourage that egoistic world view

I am not as conceited as you it seems. I do not think I am more than what I am.

And why should I worship who you tell me to?

And what's wrong with being the most intelligent ape on the planet? The only thing that differentiates us is that we have a larger brain than other apes.

You have fallen into the trap of human arrogance. And religions do nothing but encourage that egoistic world view

There is truly a bizarre and paradoxical hubris in your rejection of the higher destiny for which God created you, and of God Himself.

It is your choice to be nothing better than an ape.

There is truly a bizarre and paradoxical hubris in your rejection of the higher destiny for which God created you, and of God Himself.

It is your choice to be nothing better than an ape.

It's not my choice it is what I am. It's what you are. It's what all humans are.

Because it was not my choice I don't attach any type of emotions to the fact.

And because I don't attach any emotions to it, it has no power over me.

The fact that I write, draw, build things and try to spend most of my time doing something creative proves you wrong when you say I aspire to nothing but being an ape in the negative light you want to shine on what is a simple factual statement.

You attach emotion to simple ideas which is why you feel you have to crow that you are better than other people who don't have those same emotional attachments to simple ideas.

It is your choice. God gave you that choice, and you have chosen very foolishly.

Denying that the choice was given you is an irrational excuse for having, in fact, had that choice, and chosen poorly.

You are too emotional to understand what i said.

It doesn't matter that I am an ape or that you are an ape.

It is simple the classification of the animals we are. You want to put all kinds of emotional weight on that simple word therefore you are allowing that 3 letter word to have power over you. You are allowing that tiny word to make you think your ego is more important than anything else.

I don't believe there is a self, a soul, an ego. So the word ape has no control over me as it does you.

Your choice to reject God, to reject the higher destiny for which He intended you, and to be nothing better than an ape; is your own folly.

no, you are wrong ...

Then they said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

jesus taught the truth, not the lies of the heretic moses. all living beings are equal w/ the same choice of destinies as all others who are living.

the desert only think of themselves - blaylock ... and have nothing to do w/ jesus and the 1st century.

Oh, so you are part of the collective; the hive? I think you must be a moron.

The concept of no self is older than Christianity. You might want to look into it and stop being such an ignorant egotist

are there also goddesses?

surly there are -

1704674299832.jpeg

as many as there are gods ...

God created both of us to be much better than mere apes.
Really? What a shitty job he did, then.

View attachment 885170

He gave us our free agency, to choose to be all that He created us to be, or to be something less.

That some of you have chosen to reject Him, and to reject what He created you to be, is your own choice, and not on Him.

He didn't do a shitty job of creating you. You did a shitty job of living up to what you were created to be.

He gave us our free agency, to choose to be all that He created us to be, or to be something less.
Wait, you said God created us to be better than apes.

But he also created us with free will he knew we would use for spectacular cruelty only achievable by and aganst sentient beings.

Looks like you need to get your talking points in order. They are not coherent.

Forum List

Back