Zone1 how many gods are there?

how many?

• Total voters
It is your job to count Ze Big Bra , but it will take many more lives before you begin to know .

Even the 10 Commandments acknowledged the is more than one god.
No, it acknowledges that there was a perception by the people that there was more than one God. The transition from polytheism to monotheism was not instantaneous. It was a gradual process.

Spoken like a militant atheist who promotes worshiping created things instead of the creator.

I don't worship things.

I simply do not have the arrogance to name and ascribe a human personality to the inception of the universe.

It is utterly unknowable by us mere apes.

I don't worship things.

I simply do not have the arrogance to name and ascribe a human personality to the inception of the universe.

It is utterly unknowable by us mere apes.
I think you worship yourself and you are a created thing.

Nope. Incorrect. The 10 Commandments just say that Jews should put their god before all others.
If you can't figure out from the totality of these accounts that these accounts document Israel's transition from polytheism to monotheism (among other things), I can't help you.

No, it acknowledges that there was a perception by the people that there was more than one God. The transition from polytheism to monotheism was not instantaneous. It was a gradual process.

Adam knew that there was only one God. He and God spoke to each other directly.

Noah knew that there was only one God.

As the people spread after the flood, Some wandered off into darkness and deception, making up false gods, that represented the lies they wanted to believe, rather than the truths that they wanted to reject.

Abraham knew that there was only one God. Jacob/Israel knew that there was only one God, as did all of his sons. His favorite son, Joseph, knew that there was only one God.

By the time of Moses, much of Egypt had fallen into darkness, believing in many false Gods, but the Hebrews knew that there was only one God, and it was Moses, having spoken with God, who led his people out of Egypt.

Lehi, who led his people to the New World in 600 BC, knew that there was only one God, who was guiding him and his family in their great journey.

As Israel was conquered and scattered, the tribes of Judah and Benjamin that remained continued to know that there was only one God, even as they were under the fist of the Romans that had fallen into the worship of many false gods.

And among them came Jesus, the true literal son of that one God.

Throughout nearly all history the Abrahamic line of religions has existed, all under the knowledge that there is one God.

- all who reside in the heavens are equal in stature regardless whatever delineations may artificially be ascribed by those yet to free their own spirit.

Forum List

Back