How Long Did It Take Trump To Say Something To Jan 6th Protesters?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Funny how I have heard the left grill Trump on this over and over and over again and yet when our own citizens are murdered and taken hostage in Israel, our own government (Biden and the Dems) took longer to say something about that than the time frame they claim it took Trump to say something to the Jan 6th protesters (who weren't under Trump's direction anyway). And, Biden is having a barbeque and the squad not only waited many more hours to say something than Trump did but, when they did say something, it was against Israel. I don't remember Trump having a barbeque on Jan 6th. Am I the only one who sees the double standard here?

Funny how I have heard the left grill Trump on this over and over and over again and yet when our own citizens are murdered and taken hostage in Israel, our own government (Biden and the Dems) took longer to say something about that than the time frame they claim it took Trump to say something to the Jan 6th protesters (who weren't under Trump's direction anyway). And, Biden is having a barbeque and the squad not only waited many more hours to say something than Trump did but, when they did say something, it was against Israel. I don't remember Trump having a barbeque on Jan 6th. Am I the only one who sees the double standard here?
They were marching under a TRUMP banner and were there at his request

Why would Trump watch Capitol Police being attacked by his supporters and not immediately say something

Israel is not the US
The Capitol is

It took Trump about an hour to direct the mob at Mike Pence.

It took him over three hours to tell them to go home.

The blood of the dead and the wounds of the injured are on his hands.

Benedict Donald sent the rioters to the capitol. Joe Biden promised to support Israel with whatever they need.

Really a dumb politic hack comparison.

Forum List

Back