Illinois governor J. B. Pritzker (D-IL) begs "someone" to stop allowing border states to send immigrants to his cities

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
If only there were a federal official who was in charge of border security and could help? Any ideas?

He could ask Donald Trump, I guess. Blue cities didn't have these problems when Trump was president.

Also, Pritzker seems to have forgotten what the plaque on the Statue of Liberty says. I guess he's a xenophobic racist?

Keep those buses rolling, Governor Abbott!

lol

“The president of the United States and the White House has the ability to help disperse folks across the country,” Pritzker added. “That will help a lot.”

If only there were a federal official who was in charge of border security and could help? Any ideas?

He could ask Donald Trump, I guess. Blue cities didn't have these problems when Trump was president.

Also, Pritzker seems to have forgotten what the plaque on the Statue of Liberty says. I guess he's a xenophobic racist?

lol

“The president of the United States and the White House has the ability to help disperse folks across the country,” Pritzker added. “That will help a lot.”

Why not close the southern border & then send the illegals in America to Mexico & let Mexico decide what to do with them, like problem solved!

lol

These idiots never talk about stopping the invasion. So, we need to keep on truckin all illegals to blue cities and states.

If only we didn’t have a president that ended the stay in Mexico policy. Democrats should be pressuring the president to reinstate that policy instead of advocating for a king it someon else’s problem

Forum List

Back