Hot Mic: Biden says he and Bibi “are going to have to come to Jesus” after SOTU.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Interesting exchange here. Apparently Biden is admitting he isn’t really a Catholic at all.

“I told him, ‘Bibi’ — and don’t repeat this, but ‘You and I are going to have a come to Jesus—’,” Biden began as an aide rushed over to stop him from saying more, exclaiming “Sir!” and whispering in his ear.

Of course the White House denied he said it, even though it’s on video.

You’ll notice how he and his circle of sycophants laugh at the idea. Clearly they all hate Christians.

Interesting exchange here. Apparently Biden is admitting he isn’t really a Catholic at all.

“I told him, ‘Bibi’ — and don’t repeat this, but ‘You and I are going to have a come to Jesus—’,” Biden began as an aide rushed over to stop him from saying more, exclaiming “Sir!” and whispering in his ear.

You’ll notice how he and his circle of sycophants laugh at the idea. Clearly they all hate Christians.
Biden must have really kicked ass, if that’s all you’ve got! :biggrin:

That was your take? Catholicism is some kind of issue with you? It isn't really with most people.

Now, there is a good chance none of it ever really happened, and he is just lying, or suffering from dementia.

IMG_5617.jpeg

I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for either of their futures, honestly.

Both have absolutely dismal approval ratings.

So far as coming to Jesus goes, well...heh heh heh...I wouldn't bet on it. These two are the devil's minions. Always have been...

Last edited:

Ummm...if Bibi is Jewish I doubt he is looking to come to Jesus. If he was, he wouldn't really be Jewish would he?

Tater will lose, evidently his stimulants were wearing off and he's too fuckin stupid to realize he was hot mic
I disagree. I think Potato head is trying to appease the radicals that don't give him one moment of peace as they yell and threaten him.

Even though Biden said Hamas are terrorists, he will capitulate to them just to appease the insane far Left who is inheriting the party when he leaves.

You're joking right?

If you're not, you have to be the dumbest person on the planet.

Forum List

Back