How It Works: A Muslim Rape Mob In Action (Video)

How does this sit with you? It's coming to America if Sanders or Clinton, even Biden is elected.

This is NOT Köln and it's NOT EVEN GERMAN.

I ask for this video, to be removed. Danke.

What fucking difference does it make?!!!!!
This is an illustration of how these men behave. In their religion and culture, this is acceptable behavior

How does this sit with you? It's coming to America if Sanders or Clinton, even Biden is elected.

This is NOT Köln and it's NOT EVEN GERMAN.

I ask for this video, to be removed. Danke.

What fucking difference does it make?!!!!!
This is an illustration of how these men behave. In their religion and culture, this is acceptable behavior

It makes A LOT of difference. That you can't see it does, that's not my problem. The OP title and video of are false and are greatly disrespectful as such.

Sorry, I don't watch rapes.

I guess that gives you the opportunity to deny it happened. Out of sight, out of mind.

What happened in Köln happened very much so, unfortunately, degenerate Muslim savages.

But this video in OP, this not Köln nor anywhere in Germany or EVEN anywhere in Europa.

So? This shit is happening in Germany and Europe, is it not?

This video is from Arab country. Not in Europa. OP title and video title not accurate.

The title is accurate.

Is this shit happening in Germany and Europe?

I guess that gives you the opportunity to deny it happened. Out of sight, out of mind.

What happened in Köln happened very much so, unfortunately, degenerate Muslim savages.

But this video in OP, this not Köln nor anywhere in Germany or EVEN anywhere in Europa.

This video is from Arab country. Not in Europa. OP title and video title not accurate.

The title is accurate.

You're just stupid aren't you? You prove you are as you don't even notice that in THIS THREAD I've already posted the ORIGINAL video from 2013....so NO the OP title ISN'T ACCURATE.

The title is accurate.

Welcome to Ignore.

This is what happens when you're an educated person, you find the ORIGINAL posted more than TWO YEARS ago and it's in EGYPT:

Hey Steve McGarrett HERE'S THE ORIGINAL VIDEO
Egypt makes no difference. Isn't that where the 60 Minutes blonde correspondent was brutally raped? What was her name? The recent German sexual attacks were so brutal the government has ordered the surveillance tapes erased. The point is this is coming to America. The point is Muslims are bad. They will rape our women with impunity. The ones here must be deported.

This is what happens when you're an educated person, you find the ORIGINAL posted more than TWO YEARS ago and it's in EGYPT:

Egypt makes no difference. Isn't that where the 60 Minutes blonde correspondent was brutally raped? What was her name? The recent German sexual attacks were so brutal the government has ordered the surveillance tapes erased. The point is this is coming to America. The point is Muslims are bad. They will rape our women with impunity.

You said the video was from New Years Eve in Germany, you posted a false OP, and the little Elves that follow you ALL said you were right and that I was wrong, even though I INSTANTLY knew the OP video was false, that was even before I found the REAL video from 2013.

So do you often post false information, or is this just a one-off thing?

Egypt makes no difference. Isn't that where the 60 Minutes blonde correspondent was brutally raped? What was her name? The recent German sexual attacks were so brutal the government has ordered the surveillance tapes erased. The point is this is coming to America. The point is Muslims are bad. They will rape our women with impunity.

You said the video was from New Years Eve in Germany, you posted a false OP, and the little Elves that follow you ALL said you were right and that I was wrong, even though I INSTANTLY knew the OP video was false, that was even before I found the REAL video from 2013.

I didn't research the title and took it as legitimate. This video is on other forums as well being accepted as the title states. Never the less, this is why Muslims shouldn't be accepted in civilized white western nations of European heritage.

The title is accurate.

----------------------------- see what happened in Germany on New Years Eve Zoom .

The title is accurate.

You're just stupid aren't you? You prove you are as you don't even notice that in THIS THREAD I've already posted the ORIGINAL video from 2013....so NO the OP title ISN'T ACCURATE.

Oh? So how does muslim rape work?

The title is accurate.

Welcome to Ignore.

:lol:

Egypt makes no difference. Isn't that where the 60 Minutes blonde correspondent was brutally raped? What was her name? The recent German sexual attacks were so brutal the government has ordered the surveillance tapes erased. The point is this is coming to America. The point is Muslims are bad. They will rape our women with impunity. The ones here must be deported.

The difference is the video ISN'T of Köln, you said it was and your little Elves that follow you INSISTED it was....even when I said it wasn't and have now proven it wasn't. It's from 2011 and it's a 22 year-old Dutch journalist.

Probably 4 out of 10 of every post I have made has been against the Muslim savages and how I DO NOT want them in my Continent.

The fact that I correct you, by posting the accurate video from 2011 - which was uploaded to You Tube in 2013 - this changes my opinion about Muslim savages not one bit.

The thing is, I take exception at false information being posted as accurate, especially when it's dealing with such a serious subject, then people saying "oh what difference does it make?" It makes ALL the difference....or are YOU now channelling Hillary Clinton or something?

hillary-clinton-what-difference-does-it-make-benghazi-dead-americans-9111.jpg

Ask her how muslim rape works.

The title is accurate.

Is Muslim rape unique to rape?

As opposed to Christian rape or Jewish rape.

OK I know I"m being an ass here. Sarcasm alert.

The title is accurate.

You telling me muslims don't rape like this (among many other ways)?

The title is accurate.

You telling me muslims don't rape like this (among many other ways)?
No, I'm saying you don't have to be Muslim to be a rapist.

happening in some English speaking country , see the 'no smoking' sign in the video !!

Or maybe you're just an idiot afterall?
He is.

Yes, if when video starts, you keep watching top left hand corner, as crowd moves that way, without taking eye WHOLE TIME off top left hand corner, you'll see:

Arabic graffiti - No Smoking - beginning of No Smoking written in Arabic.

It's from some Arab nation during Arab Spring.
-------------------------- big deal , its muslims at work doing what they do , similar happened in Germany on New Years Eve from everything I have read !! As I said , wait till they get ahold of some homosexuals and a high point like a roof .

I know you have me on ignore, maybe someone will repost this.

I never said it was from NYE in Germany, I said the thread title was correct. It is.

Forum List

Back