Hot Mic: Biden says he and Bibi “are going to have to come to Jesus” after SOTU.

Interesting exchange here. Apparently Biden is admitting he isn’t really a Catholic at all.

“I told him, ‘Bibi’ — and don’t repeat this, but ‘You and I are going to have a come to Jesus—’,” Biden began as an aide rushed over to stop him from saying more, exclaiming “Sir!” and whispering in his ear.

Of course the White House denied he said it, even though it’s on video.

You’ll notice how he and his circle of sycophants laugh at the idea. Clearly they all hate Christians.
Not sure how you interpret "come to Jesus" moment as anti-Christian, but never mind.

What we need to do is tell the Zionist squatters to stop the genocide, or we cut off the money just like we would do to any other country that commits genocide.

Interesting exchange here. Apparently Biden is admitting he isn’t really a Catholic at all.

“I told him, ‘Bibi’ — and don’t repeat this, but ‘You and I are going to have a come to Jesus—’,” Biden began as an aide rushed over to stop him from saying more, exclaiming “Sir!” and whispering in his ear.

You’ll notice how he and his circle of sycophants laugh at the idea. Clearly they all hate Christians.
"admitting he isn't really a catholic"?

Do you really not know what a "come to jesus" moment is?

There is a definite possibility he said this knowing it was being recorded and might persuade the far-left that he is being tough on Bibi.

And damn well. Spanked the asses of the embarrassing GOP children on live TV.

No, he was a manic bitter vicious pig. You just don't have the integrity to admit it. Rump donated 20 million to a population control group. He helped spend us into oblivion. The difference? the Pubs only slow the process, they take us to the same place. Now, fuck off.

1709940859495.png

~S~

Of course he isn't Catholic.

Just by him pushing for abortion alone means he isn't a Catholic. No one can claim to be Catholic and approve of abortion, that's pretty much a big no no.

Of course he isn't Catholic.

Just by him pushing for abortion alone means he isn't a Catholic. No one can claim to be Catholic and approve of abortion, that's pretty much a big no no.
Many can and can do approve, insomuch as it being legal and available. And claim to be Catholic. Because they are.

It's the evangelicals who have gone off the rails, here. The dogs who caught the car.

D’oh…:eusa_doh:
You’re such a dope.

come-to-Jesus moments or come to Jesus moments
:
a moment of sudden realization, comprehension, or recognition that often precipitates a major change
Many patients emerge from illness having had a come-to-Jesus moment that reorients their thinking.—James Hamblin

… I had … a come-to-Jesus moment with myself. I remember thinking, "What will you regret if you don't try?" So I went after my dream …—Dianne Derby

Forum List

Back