Trump How Does Trump Close the 5 Points?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
With the Wicked Witch holding a 5 point lead on Trump (according to WSJ), what does he need to do to close that gap?

Can anything be done or is our country just to Dem/Lib slanted that it's impossible?

I'm not a Trump supporter per se, I'm disgusted with the whole thing, but I'm wondering if there is any possible way or anything he could do to close the gap or garner more support?

I really don't see how....

November is a long way off. He has only just begun to go after HillBilly. He needs women and minorities and the best way is to promote a better economy under his administration. It would benefit all and most Americans are not getting ahead or they are shrinking. That message will speak to them.

I'm not a Trump supporter per se, I'm disgusted with the whole thing, but I'm wondering if there is any possible way or anything he could do to close the gap or garner more support?

He is already walking back his ban on Muslims and his illegal immigrant rhetoric. The Republicans have introduced their official tax plan that will cover his ass on the economic front, at least as far as taxes go. The Repubs are doing what they can to turn their sow's ear into a silk purse. Use Trump as the 'front man' but insert their more sane ideas in his mouth. Except for going off script during Q & A by the press, Trump is doing this with teleprompted speeches and less Tweets.
That's how. Normal Republicans will grudgingly vote for him for the sake of the party.

With the Wicked Witch holding a 5 point lead on Trump (according to WSJ), what does he need to do to close that gap?

Can anything be done or is our country just to Dem/Lib slanted that it's impossible?

Well if he hits a 3 and then plays solid defense, all he would need is a layup 2 to tie it all up.

There is NOTHING Trump can do to close the gap. He has already insulted almost every group except for the hateful, extreme right wing who is excited to have a candidate just as racist, misogynistic, and uninformed as they are.

He is already walking back his ban on Muslims and his illegal immigrant rhetoric. The Republicans have introduced their official tax plan that will cover his ass on the economic front, at least as far as taxes go. The Repubs are doing what they can to turn their sow's ear into a silk purse. Use Trump as the 'front man' but insert their more sane ideas in his mouth. Except for going off script during Q & A by the press, Trump is doing this with teleprompted speeches and less Tweets.
That's how. Normal Republicans will grudgingly vote for him for the sake of the party.
...for the sake of the country.

It's a non issues. Violence and terrorism will escalate no matter what. Trump knows that.
Again, people are idiots.

He just needs to keep doing what he's been doing. It's gotten him this far, no need to change anything now. He'll be fine.

There is NOTHING Trump can do to close the gap. He has already insulted almost every group except for the hateful, extreme right wing who is excited to have a candidate just as racist, misogynistic, and uninformed as they are.

There's that elitist disdain for the anger of the masses. So all those good old formerly reliable Dem Union people are now evil racists?

..for the sake of the country.
For the Sake of the Country

so you are voting for the guy with 2 Fraud trials coming up, involved in 3500 law suits, six business bankruptcies ; two rape accusations ; 3 marriages and divorces and calls himself "John Miller and or John Baron" to call Media and praise himself because you figure he is an "Ethical Champion " and the Hope of our Nation ?

There's that elitist disdain for the anger of the masses. So all those good old formerly reliable Dem Union people are now evil racists?

Sure Bro I recall how folks like you rallied to support Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter on account of solidarity with the "anger of the masses"....LOL

Sure Bro I recall how folks like you rallied to support Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter on account of solidarity with the "anger of the masses"....LOL

Actually both of those were/are "anger of annoying college students", not the masses.

Actually both of those were/are "anger of annoying college students", not the masses.
Now that you mention it red neck white anger is the anger of frustrated "Numb nuts"...LOL the anger of Trump lovers is the anger of "Suck Asses":2up:

2870906.jpg

BAM! His grandchildren will be smarting from that one.

GOD-SO-MUCH-WIN.jpg

Forum List

Back