Trump How Does Trump Close the 5 Points?

I'm not a Trump supporter per se, I'm disgusted with the whole thing, but I'm wondering if there is any possible way or anything he could do to close the gap or garner more support?

I really don't see how....

There is NOTHING Trump can do to close the gap. He has already insulted almost every group except for the hateful, extreme right wing who is excited to have a candidate just as racist, misogynistic, and uninformed as they are.

There's that elitist disdain for the anger of the masses. So all those good old formerly reliable Dem Union people are now evil racists?

No, Trump's support is basically crazies, and some of them might be union, but that is a small and shrinking group. Nowhere near big enough to elect him.

Keep thinking that.

Good lord, you still using that homophobic slur?

Christ man, how sad can you be?

image.jpg

Again, I didn't give them that name. They proudly chose it.

That the good people who used that term, did not know of it's obscure homoerotic meaning, does not reflect badly on them at all.

THat you are such a homophobic ass that you are still milking that after all these years, does reflect poorly on you, asshole.

Sure it reflects badly on them. The term was widely known, but they were too stupid to realize the connection that would be made. Since when does the right believe in just letting things go? They are trying to resurrect phony scandals from three decades ago.

It might have been widely known in your circles, but not in mine, and not in many others. Or someone would have said something, OBVIOUSLY.

It is not stupidity to not be up on homoerotic slang.

Ironically it was really fucking stupid for you to claim that is was stupid to not know homoerotic slang.

3 decades ago? Like what?

Do you have anything to say that is timely and NOT an homophobic slur upon your enemies?

OK. 2 and a half decades ago. You haven't seen the threads about Hillary's involvement in the watergate investigation, or the so called Travelgate affair, or even Vince Foster? All ancient history dredged up in hopes that it will be more believable this time than it was so long ago.

The personal history of a potential President is important, as it speaks to the type of person they are.

Travelgate was hideous, for example.

She was willing to ruin a man for no reason.

A bunch of Rightwingers who inadvertently use a term with an obscure homoerotic meaning?

That should have been a funny weekend.

That you lefties milked it for as long as you did reflected on you, not them.

That YOU PERSONALLY are STILL using it to ridicule your ideological enemies, is really shitty of you.

I'm not a Trump supporter per se, I'm disgusted with the whole thing, but I'm wondering if there is any possible way or anything he could do to close the gap or garner more support?

I really don't see how....

There is NOTHING Trump can do to close the gap. He has already insulted almost every group except for the hateful, extreme right wing who is excited to have a candidate just as racist, misogynistic, and uninformed as they are.

There's that elitist disdain for the anger of the masses. So all those good old formerly reliable Dem Union people are now evil racists?

No, Trump's support is basically crazies, and some of them might be union, but that is a small and shrinking group. Nowhere near big enough to elect him.

Keep thinking that.

I will until I see reason to believe differently.

THat you are such a homophobic ass that you are still milking that after all these years, does reflect poorly on you, asshole.

Sure it reflects badly on them. The term was widely known, but they were too stupid to realize the connection that would be made. Since when does the right believe in just letting things go? They are trying to resurrect phony scandals from three decades ago.
The term was not widely known, the depraved always assume their ways are the way of the land it's just they they are honest about it. Why would they deliberately use a term the filth would try to use to smear them with, it makes no sense to the rational mind.

Looks like dirt is all you have.

If you say so BooBoo.

With the Wicked Witch holding a 5 point lead on Trump (according to WSJ), what does he need to do to close that gap?

Can anything be done or is our country just to Dem/Lib slanted that it's impossible?

Polls mean nothing. Too much money at stake for pollsters not to be taking bribes. If Trump is smart, he'll get out on front on the ballot box stuffing. Also, he needs to beat Hillary to pulp in the debates. Right now, I think the polls are rigged to make HIllary look more viable than she really is.

Again, I didn't give them that name. They proudly chose it.

That the good people who used that term, did not know of it's obscure homoerotic meaning, does not reflect badly on them at all.

It might have been widely known in your circles, but not in mine, and not in many others. Or someone would have said something, OBVIOUSLY.

Ironically it was really fucking stupid for you to claim that is was stupid to not know homoerotic slang.

Do you have anything to say that is timely and NOT an homophobic slur upon your enemies?

OK. 2 and a half decades ago. You haven't seen the threads about Hillary's involvement in the watergate investigation, or the so called Travelgate affair, or even Vince Foster? All ancient history dredged up in hopes that it will be more believable this time than it was so long ago.

The personal history of a potential President is important, as it speaks to the type of person they are.

A bunch of Rightwingers who inadvertently use a term with an obscure homoerotic meaning?

That YOU PERSONALLY are STILL using it to ridicule your ideological enemies, is really shitty of you.

That really stings considering the moral high ground RWNJs always takes.

With the Wicked Witch holding a 5 point lead on Trump (according to WSJ), what does he need to do to close that gap?

Can anything be done or is our country just to Dem/Lib slanted that it's impossible?
The country isn't too Dem/Lib slanted....

The problem is....

What appeals to the Republican Party base is getting further away from America's growing diversity vote every year.

A Constitutional Republic can only hold back the tyranny of the majority up to a certain point, and a certain length of time

That really stings considering the moral high ground RWNJs always takes.

What ever you think you are referring to, my point stands.

It was a minor matter, worthy of a weekend of humor.

It is sad of you, for you, to still be beating that long dead horse.

Can anything be done or is our country just to Dem/Lib slanted that it's impossible?[/QUOTE

With his record of hurting people, why would you want him to be president.

Polls mean nothing. Too much money at stake for pollsters not to be taking bribes. If Trump is smart, he'll get out on front on the ballot box stuffing. Also, he needs to beat Hillary to pulp in the debates. Right now, I think the polls are rigged to make HIllary look more viable than she really is.

Just like 4 years ago when you guys bought in to the whole “unscrewed polls” nonsense eh? Good to see you’re making preemptory excuses for Trump’s failure though.

Just like 4 years ago when you guys bought in to the whole “unscrewed polls” nonsense eh? Good to see you’re making preemptory excuses for Trump’s failure though.

Not excuses. Acknowledging reality. I know that's not something you could ever do.

One thing he could do by the close of business today is to stop sounding like a 12 year old boy and cease calling people schoolyard names. It would help if his supporters would at least act mature as well.

Not excuses. Acknowledging reality. I know that's not something you could ever do.

I guess the Dems forgot how to “stuff ballot boxes” in 2010, and 2014 eh shit stain?

He should go with his proven winning formula:
  • Call Mexicans rapists- and then explain that he doesn't think all Mexicans are rapists
  • Make fun of disabled reporters.
  • Call a Senator 'Pocahontas"
  • Talk about how no one knows about Secretary Clinton's Christianity
  • Call women " fat pigs" "disgusting"

Forum List

Back