Trump Religious is this Trump this good successful leaders like Obama and Bush 2 all the way elected 00's

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
Is that Donald Trump a reliös leader who can find the right voters in the election but remains, what faith he has and what religion he belongs to the five pieces in the US Is it Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism or two Christian religions, Catholicism and Lutheran or Baptist if he are belong Baptist church where the only recognized themselves as Baptist or is he komformerad in the gospel church that reveals he is Lutheran or Catholic Church which means he is a Catholic, I really have no track of his religion, but I think he is a Buddhist, but seem to believe in God or Buddha if he is a Buddhist, my belief about Trump's religion he belongs to. the strong are Trumps Faith really about having manages to get all white men since all foreign religions since little as 20-30 percent of blacks since over 15 percent of Catholics in U.S. comers. My guessed gambit is that Johnson will acquire 40 percent of Catholics in the U.S. later than 25 percent Negroes. Then some foreign religion that stands up for Johnson. Gets over 17 percent sounds good to Johnson. I wanna Johnson or Trump as elected president.

• Banned
U.S. have capability to help Iraq or Norway with Trump.

Hillary only fight war in Defense.

:tank:

• Banned
Or 50/60 precents from Catholicism in U.S. he must to trust as president role.

• Banned
How religious are Donald Trump really.
Are he a better Cruz and W.Bush or.

Forum List

Back