Trump How Does Trump Close the 5 Points?

Trump doesn't need to do anything different to win. Just keep hammering his same points home.

The constant media bashing of Trump and cheerleading for Clinton will be disregarded by normal people. Corporate mainstream media have revealed themselves to be nothing but propaganda mouthpieces for the establishment. They are not journalists, but cheerleaders for their corporate sponsors. The fourth estate is truly dead.

Ultimately, it will be the "silent majority" that will decide this election, They are the people of this country who don’t live in NYC, DC, LA, or SF. They are pissed off and they want change. The only person who will give them change is Trump.

Your surrender is accepted.

If you're gonna be a deuce bag, that's how you're gonna be treated. Don't care what you call it.

Well fuck stain; you said the Dems stuff the ballot boxes. So the obvious question is why they didn’t stuff the ballot boxes in years where they lose elections by, in some cases, record margins.

The fact is that you just can’t accept that America has rejected the conserve-hate-ive movement so you have to come up with lame excuses (and easily disproven ones as I did just above) for why you lose every 4 years and several times in between… Ballot box stuffing is just another excuse…

But I’ll try not to be a “deuce” bag (what is that, a bag of twos???) if you could be a bit smarter… I won’t hold my breath on you getting any more intelligent.

With the Wicked Witch holding a 5 point lead on Trump (according to WSJ), what does he need to do to close that gap?

Can anything be done or is our country just to Dem/Lib slanted that it's impossible?
Wrong question.

Correct question: what must Trump do to close the many gaps in the swing states where he’s behind.

The states elect the president, not the voters.

Recent polling even has Clinton with a slight lead in North Carolina, and many polls have Arizona in play for the democrats.

The problem for Trump is that the Nation is so polarized, there is no large pool of undecided voters for Trump to pull from – most voters have formed an opinion of Trump, where those who are truly undecided constitute too small a number to affect the outcome of the election to the benefit of Trump.

And the country is not “just to [sic] Dem/Lib slanted,” the notion is nonsense.

The country would have no problem electing a republican president who defended the privacy rights of women, the equal protection rights of gay Americans, the First Amendment rights of Muslims, and the due process rights of immigrants.

The voters aren’t rejecting Trump the republican, they’re rejecting Trump the hateful bigot who has no idea what he’s doing.

Last, Clinton is clearly more qualified to be president then Trump, anyone honest with himself will admit that – honest conservatives and republicans won’t admit that in public, of course.

With the Wicked Witch holding a 5 point lead on Trump (according to WSJ), what does he need to do to close that gap?

Can anything be done or is our country just to Dem/Lib slanted that it's impossible?

One thing he could do by the close of business today is to stop sounding like a 12 year old boy and cease calling people schoolyard names. It would help if his supporters would at least act mature as well.

Actually what needs to happen is that when Hillary's SJWs make Propaganda statements like that, they need to be pointed out to be complete bullshit.

The hilarity of a lefty complaining about Trump calling people names, when the left does that all day, every day, is breathtaking.

How many times Candy, have you seen one of your lefty allies on this very site call Trump names, from Drump, to Hitler?

Did you EVER complain about that name calling?

Or was that somehow "different"/

hypocrite.jpg

ps, if you can post ONE example of you calling a lefty on that, I will post an extreme apology that you can sig to embarrass me until you get a better one.

Your turn girly.

Polls mean nothing. Too much money at stake for pollsters not to be taking bribes. If Trump is smart, he'll get out on front on the ballot box stuffing. Also, he needs to beat Hillary to pulp in the debates. Right now, I think the polls are rigged to make HIllary look more viable than she really is.

Just like 4 years ago when you guys bought in to the whole “unscrewed polls” nonsense eh? Good to see you’re making preemptory excuses for Trump’s failure though.

Not excuses. Acknowledging reality. I know that's not something you could ever do.

I guess the Dems forgot how to “stuff ballot boxes” in 2010, and 2014 eh shit stain?

It is silly to pretend that you are too dumb to understand that cheating could have taken place on a large scale and just been overwhelmed by voters.

Your statement was designed to fool people who read it without giving it a moment of thought.

By posting it, you were insulting not only EVERYONE on your side of the ideological divide, but everyone who is even open to what you have to say.

He should go with his proven winning formula:
  • Call Mexicans rapists- and then explain that he doesn't think all Mexicans are rapists
  • Make fun of disabled reporters.
  • Call a Senator 'Pocahontas"
  • Talk about how no one knows about Secretary Clinton's Christianity
  • Call women " fat pigs" "disgusting"

From the left wing rag, the Huffington Post, a report from that Right Wing think tank Amnesty International.

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S.

"As the number of Central American women and girls crossing into the U.S. continues to spike, so is the staggering amount of sexual violence waged against these migrants who are in search of a better life.

According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to an Amnesty International report."

Just keeping it real.

Your surrender is accepted.

If you're gonna be a deuce bag, that's how you're gonna be treated. Don't care what you call it.

Well fuck stain; you said the Dems stuff the ballot boxes. So the obvious question is why they didn’t stuff the ballot boxes in years where they lose elections by, in some cases, record margins.

The fact is that you just can’t accept that America has rejected the conserve-hate-ive movement so you have to come up with lame excuses (and easily disproven ones as I did just above) for why you lose every 4 years and several times in between… Ballot box stuffing is just another excuse…

But I’ll try not to be a “deuce” bag (what is that, a bag of twos???) if you could be a bit smarter… I won’t hold my breath on you getting any more intelligent.

No one every said lying doesn't work.

I'm not a Trump supporter per se, I'm disgusted with the whole thing, but I'm wondering if there is any possible way or anything he could do to close the gap or garner more support?

I really don't see how....

There is NOTHING Trump can do to close the gap. He has already insulted almost every group except for the hateful, extreme right wing who is excited to have a candidate just as racist, misogynistic, and uninformed as they are.
So what Loto numbers should I play.you seem to think you can see the future.
So bullfrog why have the polls not changed basically for the last six months.if Clinton is so inevitable,she should be way ahead,its basically a tie.many of the polls are within the margin of error.

Looks like he may have a shot at the Independents.
He's appealing to them with love! LOL! (I think this is hilarious!)

Untitled.jpg

I'm not a Trump supporter per se, I'm disgusted with the whole thing, but I'm wondering if there is any possible way or anything he could do to close the gap or garner more support?

I really don't see how....

There is NOTHING Trump can do to close the gap. He has already insulted almost every group except for the hateful, extreme right wing who is excited to have a candidate just as racist, misogynistic, and uninformed as they are.
So what Loto numbers should I play.you seem to think you can see the future.
So bullfrog why have the polls not changed basically for the last six months.if Clinton is so inevitable,she should be way ahead,its basically a tie.many of the polls are within the margin of error.

3 - 7 - 22 - 40 - 44 - 53 but hurry. You don't want to be too late.

..for the sake of the country.
For the Sake of the Country

so you are voting for the guy with 2 Fraud trials coming up, involved in 3500 law suits, six business bankruptcies ; two rape accusations ; 3 marriages and divorces and calls himself "John Miller and or John Baron" to call Media and praise himself because you figure he is an "Ethical Champion " and the Hope of our Nation ?

How many countries has Trump fucked over.lybia is doing so well.
The number of marriages is irrelevant ,law suits don't see any grand juries.
Don't forget Clinton is under investigation by the FBI,is Trump?

..for the sake of the country.
For the Sake of the Country

so you are voting for the guy with 2 Fraud trials coming up, involved in 3500 law suits, six business bankruptcies ; two rape accusations ; 3 marriages and divorces and calls himself "John Miller and or John Baron" to call Media and praise himself because you figure he is an "Ethical Champion " and the Hope of our Nation ?

How many countries has Trump fucked over.lybia is doing so well.
The number of marriages is irrelevant ,law suits don't see any grand juries.
Don't forget Clinton is under investigation by the FBI,is Trump?

Trump is facing two fraud trials and was just sued for rape...he is involved in 3500 law suits and 6 bankruptcies ...that is the Trump record ...

Ex-Bush CIA chief Michael Hayden shreds Trump: He’s ‘destructive for our country… and the world’

Forum List

Back