Groomers Gonna Groom- Another Sick Teacher Caught Abusing a Young Child

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
So this happened in NY, where a teacher tried to confuse & transition a 9 year old 5th grade student by repeatedly referring to her as "Leo" & using male pronouns in class throughout the school year.
The school knew this but didn't inform the parents for months.

The parents were only alerted to the real danger & damage done when their young child drew a picture of a little girl with a caption that said "I want to kill myself".

This "teacher" is now facing a lawsuit. I'd go after the school system & every individual in a position of authority as well.

I think this evil witch masquerading as an authority figure should be thrown in prison for the rest of it's life.

Cue the progbots to claim opposing grooming & perverted demons in schools makes us "haters", homophobic or unenlightened.
Groomer enablers will come up with any BS they can to distract from their own delusions, derangements & disorders.

ā€œRosenquist pursued her own agenda outside the curriculum, which included persuading her 5th-grade students to try ā€˜being gayā€™ or being another gender even when they were not. To further her agenda, Rosenquist read and provided her students graphic books about gender and sexuality which were not on the curriculum,ā€ the lawsuit said, according to Fox News.

More from Fox News:A New York teacher was accused of ā€œmanipulatingā€ a 5th-grade girl into changing her gender without parentsā€™ knowledge or consent, causing ā€œsuicidal ideation,ā€ a lawsuit filed against a school district alleged.The suit claims the student, who was assigned female at birth and identifies as female, was targeted by her teacher, Rosenquist, throughout the 2021-2022 school year. Rosenquist began to use a male name and pronouns for the student, the suit says. The plaintiff student and parentsā€™ anonymity were maintained in the lawsuit.

In the book, Aidanā€™s mother admits she made a mistake misgendering her son, saying, ā€œWhen you were born, we didnā€™t know you were going to be our son. We made some mistakes, but you helped us fix them.ā€
When-Aidan-Became-A-Brother-image.webp

ā€œDebra Rosenquist manipulated a pre-teen female into changing her gender identity when the child did not feel any inclination to do so,ā€ the parentsā€™ attorney, Debra L. Wabnik, Esq., told Fox News. ā€œThe parents did not learn about what Rosenquist was forcing upon their daughter until it was discovered that the child had suicidal ideations.ā€

So this happened in NY, where a teacher tried to confuse & transition a 9 year old 5th grade student by repeatedly referring to her as "Leo" & using male pronouns in class throughout the school year.

The parents were only alerted to the real danger & damage done when their young child drew a picture of a little girl with a caption that said "I want to kill myself".

This "teacher" is now facing a lawsuit. I'd go after the school system & every individual in a position of authority as well.

I think this evil witch masquerading as an authority figure should be thrown in prison for the rest of it's life.

Cue the progbots to claim opposing grooming & perverted demons in schools makes us "haters", homophobic or unenlightened.
Groomer enablers will come up with any BS they can to distract from their own delusions, derangements & disorders.

ā€œRosenquist pursued her own agenda outside the curriculum, which included persuading her 5th-grade students to try ā€˜being gayā€™ or being another gender even when they were not. To further her agenda, Rosenquist read and provided her students graphic books about gender and sexuality which were not on the curriculum,ā€ the lawsuit said, according to Fox News.

More from Fox News:A New York teacher was accused of ā€œmanipulatingā€ a 5th-grade girl into changing her gender without parentsā€™ knowledge or consent, causing ā€œsuicidal ideation,ā€ a lawsuit filed against a school district alleged.The suit claims the student, who was assigned female at birth and identifies as female, was targeted by her teacher, Rosenquist, throughout the 2021-2022 school year. Rosenquist began to use a male name and pronouns for the student, the suit says. The plaintiff student and parentsā€™ anonymity were maintained in the lawsuit.

Gateway Pundit AND Fox News?

You might as well reference Mother Goose for your "news"

A lawsuit filed against Brookhaven-Comsewogue School District alleges teacher Debra Rosenquist manipulated a 9-year-old female student at Terryville Road Elementary School into becoming transgender by calling her ā€œLeoā€ and using male pronouns to address her during the 2021-2022 school year.
--------------------------------------------

Its obviously fake news.

How about I post whatever I want & you do you?
I mean that literally too- GFY

I notice you didn't even attempt to deny it either- when you can't win on facts, go with an ad hominem attack on sources instead
Deny?
you want me to give credence to Fox News?
To Gateway Pundit?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

AND

If you don't want a response to your use of liars as a source perhaps you can make your threads private and have a circle jerk with the like minded

Deny?
you want me to give credence to Fox News?
To Gateway Pundit?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

AND

If you don't want a response to your use of liars as a source perhaps you can make your threads private and have a circle jerk with the like minded
you link to what? CNN, NBC? they are both liars and liberal supporters with very noticeable bias.

A lawsuit filed against Brookhaven-Comsewogue School District alleges teacher Debra Rosenquist manipulated a 9-year-old female student at Terryville Road Elementary School into becoming transgender by calling her ā€œLeoā€ and using male pronouns to address her during the 2021-2022 school year.
--------------------------------------------

Its obviously fake news.
Lawsuits are always allegations, dim bulb.

I notice you didn't even attempt to deny it either- when you can't win on facts, go with an ad hominem attack on sources instead
In one version of this it happened in New Jersey....the "other" Long Island, I guess...

Why even post, if all you are going to do is deflect away from the sick fuck in the OP?
Oh, because its what you and yours do. You guys ALWAYS defend, deflect or gaslight for these freaks.
The question is "who is the sick fuck?" - the alleged perp, or the slack jawed rube roaming the innertubes for this crap?

I don't know if this teacher did anything illegal (or even unethical or amoral) or not, nor do any of the conservatives that have read it. But it is now a fact in the RW noise machine. This is the problem.

I don't know if this teacher did anything illegal (or even unethical or amoral) or not, nor do any of the conservatives that have read it. But it is now a fact in the RW noise machine. This is the problem.
Using wrong pronouns, confusing children, and asking them to try and be gay doesnt make that dim bulb in your head go off? <shrugs>

Recent revelations have severely dented Foxs credibility. They lie to their viewers for financial reasons.
Do you have another link ?

Last edited:
Using wrong pronouns, confusing children, and asking them to try and be gay doesnt make that dim bulb in your head go off? >shrugs>
Again, these are allegations.

There was a time when that gay stuff wasn't tolerated, and the Director of the FBI was in the closet.

When America was great.

Using wrong pronouns, confusing children, and asking them to try and be gay doesnt make that dim bulb in your head go off? >shrugs>
See, my point exactly. So let me ask you this, why doesnt it work the other way around? How about having a class that turns them all hetro? and send all students to it to ensure there are never any of "those" people in a few class cycles?

See, my point exactly. So let me ask you this, why doesnt it work the other way around? How about having a class that turns them all hetro? and send all students to it to ensure there are never any of "those" people in a few class cycles?
How about teaching pre-pubescent children how to read and write, and leave the conversations about sexuality to the parents?

Forum List

Back