Groomers Gonna Groom- Another Sick Teacher Caught Abusing a Young Child

See, my point exactly. So let me ask you this, why doesnt it work the other way around? How about having a class that turns them all hetro? and send all students to it to ensure there are never any of "those" people in a few class cycles?
How about teach them English, math, and history? Why do you freaks want to sexualize 9 year olds. Sick.

as is the reactions by leftists here who only know how to attack anybody who actually opposes it.

It you had told me 20 years ago that the Democrat party would be all about mind fucking the living daylights out of little children today, I would have thought you nuts.
I find it interesting that teachers are not allowed to have even consensual sex with a sixteen year old student and yet some leftists feel it's perfectly fine for teachers to promote all kinds of sexual stuff and pushing transgenderism with children much younger than 16. Hell, the leftists were against the Florida bill which refused the teaching of sexual stuff to kindergartners up to 3rd graders.

So, let me see if I can get his straight...

You say CNN lies but have no proof.
FOX admits lying to you but you claim they tell the truth.

Surely you can recognize the disconnect.
Cnn lies about,
Covid was not man-made in a laboratory.
Mask work.
Russian collusion.
Hunter's laptop.
Summer of love.
Jan 6th.
Just to name a few off the top of my head. You loons fell for everyone of those lies.

Cnn lies about,
Covid was not man-made in a laboratory.
Mask work.
Russian collusion.
Hunter's laptop.
Summer of love.
Jan 6th.
Just to name a few off the top of my head. You loons fell for everyone of those lies.
Well, instead of using the top of your head as a source perhaps you could find some testimony under oath where CNN executives and talent admit to lying on air or in print.

You know like FOX and OANN.

So this happened in NY, where a teacher tried to confuse & transition a 9 year old 5th grade student by repeatedly referring to her as "Leo" & using male pronouns in class throughout the school year.
The school knew this but didn't inform the parents for months.

The parents were only alerted to the real danger & damage done when their young child drew a picture of a little girl with a caption that said "I want to kill myself".

This "teacher" is now facing a lawsuit. I'd go after the school system & every individual in a position of authority as well.

I think this evil witch masquerading as an authority figure should be thrown in prison for the rest of it's life.

Cue the progbots to claim opposing grooming & perverted demons in schools makes us "haters", homophobic or unenlightened.
Groomer enablers will come up with any BS they can to distract from their own delusions, derangements & disorders.

“Rosenquist pursued her own agenda outside the curriculum, which included persuading her 5th-grade students to try ‘being gay’ or being another gender even when they were not. To further her agenda, Rosenquist read and provided her students graphic books about gender and sexuality which were not on the curriculum,” the lawsuit said, according to Fox News.

More from Fox News:A New York teacher was accused of “manipulating” a 5th-grade girl into changing her gender without parents’ knowledge or consent, causing “suicidal ideation,” a lawsuit filed against a school district alleged.The suit claims the student, who was assigned female at birth and identifies as female, was targeted by her teacher, Rosenquist, throughout the 2021-2022 school year. Rosenquist began to use a male name and pronouns for the student, the suit says. The plaintiff student and parents’ anonymity were maintained in the lawsuit.

Ahm you said groomer.

Everyone should be fired, jailed and sued from the teacher to the vice principal, to the principal, to the super intendant and anyone else involved that knew about.

I say that because they knew the teacher was doing this for a while and never did anything about it. That means they are as equally responsible as the teacher doing it.

I find it interesting that teachers are not allowed to have even consensual sex with a sixteen year old student and yet some leftists feel it's perfectly fine for teachers to promote all kinds of sexual stuff and pushing transgenderism with children much younger than 16. Hell, the leftists were against the Florida bill which refused the teaching of sexual stuff to kindergartners up to 3rd graders.
The leftists play a sleight of hand with words. They refer to a bill as "Don't say gay" to fool people into thinking that this is what the bill actually establishes. They do this with full knowledge that it doesn't and in order to support the grooming involved.

A lawsuit filed against Brookhaven-Comsewogue School District alleges teacher Debra Rosenquist manipulated a 9-year-old female student at Terryville Road Elementary School into becoming transgender by calling her “Leo” and using male pronouns to address her during the 2021-2022 school year.
--------------------------------------------

Its obviously fake news.
Kinda like the Hunter Biden laptop was “allegedly” Russian disinformation?

You and the left/DNC/MSM/etc. use alleged sources all the time as fact and base your opinions on it. I’d say more than conservatives.. especially when it came to Trump.

Spare me this laughable double standard you’re peddling. You own up to alleged sources that merely point out something evil.. aren’t you concerned about what allegedly happened?? Or do you support the teachers activism?

The leftists play a sleight of hand with words. They refer to a bill as "Don't say gay" to fool people into thinking that this is what the bill actually establishes. They do this with full knowledge that it doesn't and in order to support the grooming involved.
Exactly. That is why in my post I didn't refer to the Florida bill as "Don't say gay". It is a slight of hand. Personally, I'm against this kind of education in younger children, even older than the third grade, but it is especially appalling to want to teach this stuff to kindergartners through grade 3. There is just no need to teach sexuality of any kind to young children, even heterosexuality. It's totally unnecessary. Birds fly in the air and poop and bees fly from flower to flower and when they sting it can hurt like hell. What else do they need to know at that age?

They are all lies that cnn falsely reported.
You do know that FOX and OANN are being sued for making such claims without proof.

The admissions, by Fox, under oath, that they knowingly and willingly lied are part of the public record.

Your claims carry no such validity unless you can actually show that CNN admitted under oath to lying.
Till then
Fox News IS FAKE NEWS

So this happened in NY, where a teacher tried to confuse & transition a 9 year old 5th grade student by repeatedly referring to her as "Leo" & using male pronouns in class throughout the school year.
The school knew this but didn't inform the parents for months.

The parents were only alerted to the real danger & damage done when their young child drew a picture of a little girl with a caption that said "I want to kill myself".

This "teacher" is now facing a lawsuit. I'd go after the school system & every individual in a position of authority as well.

I think this evil witch masquerading as an authority figure should be thrown in prison for the rest of it's life.

Cue the progbots to claim opposing grooming & perverted demons in schools makes us "haters", homophobic or unenlightened.
Groomer enablers will come up with any BS they can to distract from their own delusions, derangements & disorders.

“Rosenquist pursued her own agenda outside the curriculum, which included persuading her 5th-grade students to try ‘being gay’ or being another gender even when they were not. To further her agenda, Rosenquist read and provided her students graphic books about gender and sexuality which were not on the curriculum,” the lawsuit said, according to Fox News.

More from Fox News:A New York teacher was accused of “manipulating” a 5th-grade girl into changing her gender without parents’ knowledge or consent, causing “suicidal ideation,” a lawsuit filed against a school district alleged.The suit claims the student, who was assigned female at birth and identifies as female, was targeted by her teacher, Rosenquist, throughout the 2021-2022 school year. Rosenquist began to use a male name and pronouns for the student, the suit says. The plaintiff student and parents’ anonymity were maintained in the lawsuit.

We need cameras in the classroom

I think it would make a big difference

We were lucky this time because the groomer teach posted the video for us

But not all the lib educators are that stupid

I read an article this morning cameras caught a teacher taking a student into a supply closet. The student told and the teacher was promptly arrested

I read an article this morning cameras caught a teacher taking a student into a supply closet. The student told and the teacher was promptly arrested
We cant depend on chance

Teachers have to be watched every minute when they are around children

Forum List

Back