How Democrats Exploit Minorities

You guys need to pay attention. What the OP is saying is that minorities are too stupid to know that they are being exploited by the democrats, which is why they vote for our candidates.

I can't for the life of me understand why the minorities are offended by republicans saying that....

It is not offensive. It is an oversimplification. To put it bluntly, minorities are gang-banged by politicians, irrespective of political party. Scratch that, anyone who is not a politician is gang-banged by politicians, irrespective of political party.

Last edited:
this is so true...with blacks they crow how 95% of them vote for them, with women they are used as vaginia and uterures for their love of abortion..now they working on Hispanic and they call them, brown people...a shame that people fall for it...

SNIP:
By Michael Bargo Jr.

Democrats have portrayed themselves as the only political party that cares for the needs of minorities, that somehow they are uniquely qualified to help them. But a state senator from Louisiana, Elbert Guillory, recently left the Democratic Party and became a Republican, citing the recent policies of Democrats...

etc., etc., blah blah blah

Anyone can find something in the internet he or she agrees with. That is boring. If I want to find right wing hot air i will find it myself. If you cannot compose original arguments, don't waste computer memory.
NOTE FOR THE MEMBERS OF USMB:

In order to refrain from hurting Friends' feelings, please do no post anything that he doesn't agree with. Thank you.

"Different minority groups have different interests."

So white liberals keep telling me. But no matter how often I ask what they are, I never get an answer beyond "Shut up! They just do!!"

Anybody in this thread want to give it a shot? Rightwinger, you've had your chance in other threads, and failed to offer anything.

You guys need to pay attention. What the OP is saying is that minorities are too stupid to know that they are being exploited by the democrats, which is why they vote for our candidates.

I can't for the life of me understand why the minorities are offended by republicans saying that....

Republicans go beyond that

Minorities are either too stupid to vote Republican or just greedy because they get free phones

Republicans go beyond that

Minorities are either too stupid to vote Republican or just greedy because they get free phones
Free phones, free food, free health care, free spending money, free ride.

this is so true...with blacks they crow how 95% of them vote for them, with women they are used as vaginia and uterures for their love of abortion..now they working on Hispanic and they call them, brown people...a shame that people fall for it...

SNIP:
By Michael Bargo Jr.

Democrats have portrayed themselves as the only political party that cares for the needs of minorities, that somehow they are uniquely qualified to help them. But a state senator from Louisiana, Elbert Guillory, recently left the Democratic Party and became a Republican, citing the recent policies of Democrats...

Anyone can find something in the internet he or she agrees with. That is boring. If I want to find right wing hot air i will find it myself. If you cannot compose original arguments, don't waste computer memory.

well aren't you SPECIAL

Black people are screwed.
They are like addicts.
Hooked on Democrat government programs.
In return they have to keep Democrats in power in order to get their next fix.

So yes they do know better then to vote Republican.

Too bad.

Hooked on government programs?

That won't get you to 90%. How do you account for hard working and middle class blacks who refuse to vote Republican?

Really, where in the article did it say Republicans are saying that?
you see this is what a Democrat does, lies to people by making up crap of what they want people to hear

Democrats control Chicago is their big example? lol Chicago politicians still have to follow laws laid out by state and federal legislators.

You dont know much about Chicago, its not called the Chicago democrat machine for nothing..

SNIP:
By Michael Bargo Jr.

NOTE FOR THE MEMBERS OF USMB:

In order to refrain from hurting Friends' feelings, please do no post anything that he doesn't agree with. Thank you.

no kidding, what a ass

you see this is what a Democrat does, lies to people by making up crap of what they want people to hear

GOP.......The Party of Stephanie

GOP.......The Party of Stephanie

we know you lie so what you say doesn't mean very much

The DEMS could not exploit minorities (pretending to be the good cop for them) if the GOP wasn't there in the wings playing the role of the BAD COP.

The GOP couldn't exploit the WHITE TRASH (playing their version of the good cop) if the Dems weren't there playing their role as the BAD cops.

I mean, seriously, the only people who cannot see how Americans are being manipulated into voting for one party or the other are some very dense partisans.

The DEMS could not exploit minorities (pretending to be the good cop for them) if the GOP wasn't there in the wings playing the role of the BAD COP.

The GOP couldn't exploit the WHITE TRASH (playing their version of the good cop) if the Dems weren't there playing their role as the BAD cops.

I mean, seriously, the only people who cannot see how Americans are being manipulated into voting for one party or the other are some very dense partisans.

It's really more like good parent, bad parent.

The Dems are the anything goes parent and the GOP is the parent that uses common-sense.

The Dems take away their kids incentive to excel by giving them just enough free stuff to keep them wanting more while the GOP teaches their kids how to go out and work for the stuff they need. In the end their kids (the GOP) end up more happy and fulfilled while the other kids (Dem kids) are constantly bitching about not having as much as the GOP's kids have.

Well, I don't know, but I have to say that the mind set that the GOP has that it is the American voters fault that their candidates don't get elected...not their own fault...works for me! As long as they believe that, it is all "fair winds" for us at the voting booth!

Well, I don't know, but I have to say that the mind set that the GOP has that it is the American voters fault that their candidates don't get elected...not their own fault...works for me! As long as they believe that, it is all "fair winds" for us at the voting booth!

GOP never passes up an opportunity to offend do they?

Black people are screwed.
They are like addicts.
Hooked on Democrat government programs.
In return they have to keep Democrats in power in order to get their next fix.

So yes they do know better then to vote Republican.

Too bad.

If I were black I wouldn't vote Democrat or Republican. Then again, I'm not black and I still don't do that.

oh my gawd, and you democrats never do that...I guess you don't take throwing out how 95% of blacks vote Democrats as offensive..

now I go laugh

Last edited:

oh my gawd, and you democrats never do that...I guess you don't take throwing out how 95% of blacks vote Democrats as offensive..

now I go laugh

It's not offensive....it's fact

So is it a fact that most blacks used to vote Republican

Forum List

Back