Hussein Supports Muslim Brotherhood!

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
Barrack The Crock doesn't care how elections are "won"...he's cheated his way into our White House TWICE and sees nothing wrong with lying about his intentions once he got there. So Morsi is good as gold to our community organizer....it's been Hussein's intention all along to turn the "arab spring" into an ME nightmare for Israel and BIG OIL here at home. IMPEACH THE PIECE OF SHIT!
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Barack Obama said that he was troubled by Morsi's removal, and warned that US authorities were reviewing aid to Egyptian military – but he stopped short of calling the army's intervention a coup. He also condemned the arrest of Morsi and members of the Muslim Brotherhood.

The US president had invested political capital in establishing Morsi's democratic credentials, while maintaining ties to the Egyptian military, which had been the main beneficiary of $1.3bn (£850m) in US aid.

ObamaWithMuslims-e1351116261549.jpg

However, Egyptian military leaders also hold leverage over the US, primarily by maintaining a peace treaty with Israel as well as keeping the Suez Canal open and patrolling the strategically sensitive Sinai Peninsula.

Obama said: "We are deeply concerned by the decision of the Egyptian armed forces to remove President Morsi and suspend the Egyptian constitution. I now call on the Egyptian military to move quickly and responsibly to return full authority back to a democratically elected civilian government as soon as possible through an inclusive and transparent process, and to avoid any arbitrary arrests of President Morsi and his supporters."

Last edited:
Another thread. Is this the time of the week for wingnut chain emails?

First off, calling for Egypt to hold fair elections including representation for all parties involved, which happens to include the Muslim Brotherhood (since they were originally voted IN by the people of Egypt -- go figure) doesn't equate to Obama supporting the Muslim Brotherhood or terrorists or whatever you wingnuts read in your weekly chain email.

Second, Obama won both times fair and square. Quit whining about it, you pathetic little sore loser.

why does he have to say anthing at all, it's not his business. If the people over threw a dictator for the Muslim brotherhood and then the military steps in after the people protested the new government saying it's not what they wanted and for the Muslim brotherhood to step down, but they MB refused,why is it Obama's business? STFU and wait until the new government takes control and make nice with them. This is an Egyptian problem and may lead to a civil war. We are going to have to get along with whoever controls the country so stay out of it.

why does he have to say anthing at all, it's not his business. If the people over threw a dictator for the Muslim brotherhood and then the military steps in after the people protested the new government saying it's not what they wanted and for the Muslim brotherhood to step down, but they MB refused,why is it Obama's business? STFU and wait until the new government takes control and make nice with them. This is an Egyptian problem and may lead to a civil war. We are going to have to get along with whoever controls the country so stay out of it.

I know the answer to that question^^.

I know the answer to that question^^.

Yeah Things aren't going according to the plan? lol

Last edited:
obama supports Boka Haram! Of course he's going to support the muslim brotherhood. He has muslim brotherhood in his own inner circle.

• Banned
I don't get the "Big Oil" connection...

Every headline grabbing ME incident spikes the price of oil....the pirates speculate short-term profits and skew the futures price.....this makes gasoline immediately more costly, giving the Rats increased tax revenues, furthering their agenda to move away from petroleum energy, and increasing the calls for more public transportation which is built through union labor. Win-win-win for the Rats. :doubt:

• Banned
obama supports Boka Haram! Of course he's going to support the muslim brotherhood. He has muslim brotherhood in his own inner circle.

Other than one of two publicity stunts in which he drags Mooch and the girls to a Christian church, his Sundays are spent golfing or chewing on his prayer rug....he's a muslim, always was a muslim.

Another thread. Is this the time of the week for wingnut chain emails?

First off, calling for Egypt to hold fair elections including representation for all parties involved, which happens to include the Muslim Brotherhood (since they were originally voted IN by the people of Egypt -- go figure) doesn't equate to Obama supporting the Muslim Brotherhood or terrorists or whatever you wingnuts read in your weekly chain email.

Second, Obama won both times fair and square. Quit whining about it, you pathetic little sore loser.

My how times have changed

Trump Pushes to Designate Muslim Brotherhood a Terrorist Group

My how times have changed
They need to designate every Islamic organization affiliated with them terror groups too. CAIR, MSA, ISNA, and others. Stealth jihad should be stopped.

Muslin Brotherhood got millions of frequent flyer miles to the Obama Jihadists White House

Forum List

Back