how come there are so few good presidents, even though there are many good men?!

Dude your just full of shit.....he put out Maximum effort and the earliest possible time he was allowed to do it....it still did not work because it was never going to work. This fairy tale of laissez faire treatment of the pandemic is just that....nobody treated it that way....it still didn't matter...it didn't matter anywhere...not even in China which was originally deified by the left as the perfect handling of the situation....turns out they did nothing that worked either.
To those 600k that lost loved ones it sure as hell matters.

all presidents mess up. we can do better

summary of presidential scandals, including ALL our last 8 presidents:

Andrew Jackson: killed a guy in a duel
Warren Harding: Teapot Dome/selling of white house china
Carter: Iran hostages
Reagan: Iran Contra
Bush: read my lips
Clinton: Mrs Lewinsky
Bush: Iraq War
Obama: war coal jobs/ Benghazi
Trump: corona
Biden: Afghanistan
Andrew Jackson, Trail of Tears..
Bush, egged on Saddam Hussain to invade Kuwait so the progressive war machine could have a new enemy
Clinton , got caught in a lie, then wagged the tail in bombing an aspirin factory.
Bush Jr, egged on Osama Obama, into bombing the US, so baby Bush could go after Saddam and continue to fund the war machine with afghanistan.
Brown Turd Obama.. to lower the oceans and heal the planet, buys a mansion next to the ocean, and had set the middle east on fire with the Jr Varsity.
President Trump ..attempted coup over and over again against him by the most corrupt government every seen in American history, then had the election stolen from him while progs just shoved their head way up their asses.
Biden, proved that those same dick for brains who stole the election have now proven how inept Joe is, and they are....Thank a prog for where we are today...Fucked up royally..

Get a grip. Bush's read my lips happened only because he took democrats at their word and they lied.

Lewinsky was the LEAST of Clinton's scandals and crimes.

The Iraq War was the natural consequence of 9/11, not GW Bush.

And Covid happened on Trump's watch, there was nothing he could do to stop it, as witnesses by a year later WITH the vaccine and things are getting worse still not better.

No shit, we shut down and sterilized for a year as a virus rampaged through our communities
We were never equal to this task....it was all just wishful thinking.... we will eventually find a natural balance.

JO

Whoa, settle down with that Reagan stuff! And Bush is the fucking man for invading Iraq, and his son too!

BTW, did i ever tell you that I met both Reagan and Bush senior and shook their hands? Yep, i have personally met TWO presidents!!!

Whoa, settle down with that Reagan stuff! And Bush is the fucking man for invading Iraq, and his son too!

BTW, did i ever tell you that I met both Reagan and Bush senior?
no. did you tell them i said hi? i've met Jesus and the Dalai Lama

Get a grip. Bush's read my lips happened only because he took democrats at their word and they lied.

Lewinsky was the LEAST of Clinton's scandals and crimes.

The Iraq War was the natural consequence of 9/11, not GW Bush.

And Covid happened on Trump's watch, there was nothing he could do to stop it, as witnesses by a year later WITH the vaccine and things are getting worse still not better.

I say we send Obama to jail for the heinous increase in sunspot activity during his eight years....the total cost to world infrastructure was in the multi billions and the lives lost as a result are unforgiveable! He did nothing to stop it! Off with his head!

JO

Lol, because we elect based on thirty second spots and a shit load of propaganda. Add in the money influence of special interests makes it pretty difficult. Mean while we have the tech to have a direct democracy but the typical American is extremely over worked and would not have the time to do the research to make good enough decisions to make a direct democracy work Still so far we have lived in the best bad system in the world.

The American people are not looking for a good man. Never have never will. A good man might be honest and tell us that collectively Americans are idiots and need to shape up. No, we want someone to lie to our faces and tell us that we are awesome and beautiful and smart.

Many good men?! Where do you get that from?!?!
Acrually, there are many good women and men that could fill that post. However, many good people do not want their private lives scrutinized to ridiculous and many times false levels. So we do occasionally get saddled with the trumps of this world who see the position as a way to increase their wealth and power. I believe that most Presidents want to make a positive contribution our country.

Trump was probably the opposite.

I don't think he was a very good man in real life. He was probably a ruthless businessman and we know how he went through wives. However, he was a great President. The best one of mondern times and that is saying a lot when the runner up was Reagan. Too bad the Democrats stole the election from this great President and a dimwit go away with the steal.

It's all about the media's loyalty to the democrat party and the left's capacity for hatred and bias and internet games rather than history. FDR issued an infamous executive order #9066 that authorized the incarceration of innocent American citizens without due process and he doesn't even make the list.

I told him my theory about trickle down economics and gave him some pointers on how to win the Cold War, then that fucking guy stole my ideas without giving me credit!
you are no longer an honorary member of the Nation Of Islam...Godboy X

Forum List

Back