How bad is the indoctrination that the left is imposing on our youth?

Some of these buffoons don't even know what memorial day represents.

On a scale of 1-10 it is a 10…unfortunately

Is it called “indoctrination” when you disagree with what’s being taught and “education” when you agree? Just want to get the terms straight

If you can't figure it out, then chances are that YOU are one of the indoctrinated pawns.

If I can’t figure what out? I was asking a question to see what they thought. Did you not understand that?

You're an indoctrinated leftist pawn.

Thank you for your input but I don’t believe you.

Of course, duh! You don't believe science either.

Is that right?! My engineering degree may say differently but what do I know, we are only talking about my personal beliefs, which you seem to know more about than I. #dumbass

Oooo, an engineering degree. I'm a nuclear physicist and a brain surgeon

Is it called “indoctrination” when you disagree with what’s being taught and “education” when you agree? Just want to get the terms straight

If you can't figure it out, then chances are that YOU are one of the indoctrinated pawns.

If I can’t figure what out? I was asking a question to see what they thought. Did you not understand that?

You're an indoctrinated leftist pawn.

Thank you for your input but I don’t believe you.

Of course, duh! You don't believe science either.

Is that right?! My engineering degree may say differently but what do I know, we are only talking about my personal beliefs, which you seem to know more about than I. #dumbass

Oooo, an engineering degree. I'm a nuclear physicist and a brain surgeon

Haha, You’re an idiot, that much is obvious

Conspiracy victim thread 10,463. Your parents and friends influence your politics. Not schools. After that is your religion and even gender. Education matter as the smarter you are the more likely you are not to be a victim of right wing grievance politics but no impact from your teachers.

Teaching about national holidays and why the are so isn't political...You moonbats are easily the dumbest people around.
Culture war victimization at its best. Find some grievance you can tie into the military or flag and cry like a bitch about how the country is losing its way. These fucking segments are to distract you from the fact
The victims are the children being taught your self-loathing cultural Marxism...You child abusing degenerate fucksticks are truly devoid of any shame.
What is Marxism? Without googling.

It's indoctrination when only one POV is allowed, and it's mercilessly shoved down the throats of children.

Who runs schools? LOCALS.

Liberal school boards and leftist unions.

Next dumb question?

Conspiracy victim thread 10,463. Your parents and friends influence your politics. Not schools. After that is your religion and even gender. Education matter as the smarter you are the more likely you are not to be a victim of right wing grievance politics but no impact from your teachers.

Teaching about national holidays and why the are so isn't political...You moonbats are easily the dumbest people around.
I offered up a study everyone believes even you. Politics of your teacher ain’t no factor Bud. Secondly, there is not indoctrination going on your a scared culture warrior. Oo rah.
It’s all about culture war issues now a days... hate the left they are destroying our country and brainwashing our children. It’s a sad narrative but even sadder that so many are buying into it
"Buying into it" because it's true; You want more Marxists.
No it’s not true to the degree you pretend it is... and the way y’all try and demonize it and hyperbolize it only makes the problem worse
So you think the only "good, patriotic' American is a far Left scumbag like you?
Not at all. Where did you get that impression from?
From the simple fact you, nor any other Bolshevik NEVER support Conservatives.
I never support conservatives? Why do you think that? I voted for a Republican governor last election. If that doesn’t count then what exactly are you looking for?
Who's the fucking mealymouthed RINO so he could be primaried out next time?
He didn’t win... but my question still stands. What do you consider a sign of support for conservatives?
Being willing to go toe to toe and fight the enemy, which are the Democrats and the Left.

Culture war victimization at its best. Find some grievance you can tie into the military or flag and cry like a bitch about how the country is losing its way. These fucking segments are to distract you from the fact
The victims are the children being taught your self-loathing cultural Marxism...You child abusing degenerate fucksticks are truly devoid of any shame.
What is Marxism? Without googling.

It's indoctrination when only one POV is allowed, and it's mercilessly shoved down the throats of children.

Who runs schools? LOCALS.

Liberal school boards and leftist unions.

Next dumb question?

That and the Federal Department of Education and cabinet SecEd, both formed by Jimmah Cahtah in 1978 as quid pro quo to the teacher's union for their 1976 endorsement.

It wasn't our youth who stormed the Capitol on Jan 6th.

It was our youth who looted, burned and maimed during the BLM riots this summer.

How many BLM protests were actually violent, Drama Queen?

what is the point of asking "HOW MANY PROTESTS" were "ACTUALLY VIOLENT" ?

Because the numbers I've seen are 3 protests out of 93 protests were violent.

So 30 people were killed at just 3 "protests"?
All the businesses looted and burned down were at only 3 "protests"?

I offered up a study everyone believes even you. Politics of your teacher ain’t no factor Bud. Secondly, there is not indoctrination going on your a scared culture warrior. Oo rah.
It’s all about culture war issues now a days... hate the left they are destroying our country and brainwashing our children. It’s a sad narrative but even sadder that so many are buying into it
No it’s not true to the degree you pretend it is... and the way y’all try and demonize it and hyperbolize it only makes the problem worse
So you think the only "good, patriotic' American is a far Left scumbag like you?
I never support conservatives? Why do you think that? I voted for a Republican governor last election. If that doesn’t count then what exactly are you looking for?
He didn’t win... but my question still stands. What do you consider a sign of support for conservatives?
Being willing to go toe to toe and fight the enemy, which are the Democrats and the Left.
Yeah well I’m not a partisan hack so I’m not going to do that

Yeah yeah. Suuure you're not. Just a full blown Communist though.

Why do you think that?

Then you would not mind firing 95% of all teachers and professors who try to do nothing more than indoctrinate instead of educating. Then replacing them with right wingers.
Thats a stupid right wing fear. Everywhere lurking in the corner is some scary culture war you are fighting in your head. You need a concealed carry permit... for your spine.

Why do PROGS project so often?

Cuz you're insecure.

You have reason to be.
I posted a study retorting the OP assumption. You replied with nonsense. Address the point.
Looky here! A leftist posted another peer reviewed study!

A leftwing kook writes an opinion that’s reviewed by leftwing kook peers and all agree it’s top notch leftwing kookism and will further the agenda of all kooks.

Your study is to be laughed at then dismissed, like the majority of your posts.
Nice try. We both know you have no idea how to read. Where’d you graduate from again? Meh. We both know the answer to that too.

Cuz graduating makes people smart :abgg2q.jpg:

Parents indoctrinate. If they don't they have fail d. I indoctrinated my 4 kids as far as capitalism and they benefited. Settling for beginning pay...no way.

We need to return to the one thing guaranteed to set us free from the lies of the Left and Satan:

Holy-Bible.jpg

Why do you think that?
Because you never supported REAL Conservatives, just limp dick "moderates" who I have no use for.

It wasn't our youth who stormed the Capitol on Jan 6th.

It was our youth who looted, burned and maimed during the BLM riots this summer.

How many BLM protests were actually violent, Drama Queen?

what is the point of asking "HOW MANY PROTESTS" were "ACTUALLY VIOLENT" ?

Because the numbers I've seen are 3 protests out of 93 protests were violent.

So 30 people were killed at just 3 "protests"?
All the businesses looted and burned down were at only 3 "protests"?

So far I have not been able to find anything like a statistic on how many have
died as a result of BLM festivities and rituals and teachings

See, Joe was one of the first to be brainwashed.

He will tell you out loud that he supports Nazi Germany gun control brought to the USA because they only disarmed the untermenschen they wanted to mass murder

He's a real sick puppy, but because he no longer has a moral compass, he thinks he's OK

1) settling for low wag s is not acceptable.
2). God and family. By far the most important things.
3):: educated in desired field and use that against employers. Child's play.
4). You owe nothing to anything but family. Done.

See, Joe was one of the first to be brainwashed.

He will tell you out loud that he supports Nazi Germany gun control brought to the USA because they only disarmed the untermenschen they wanted to mass murder

He's a real sick puppy, but because he no longer has a moral compass, he thinks he's OK

Nazi Germany didn't have gun control.

Forum List

Back