Has USMB Ever Had Any People Under The Age Of Eighteen?

Pumpkin and that 15 year old kid sounded like smart cookies, but I will admit, every time I post about what the democrats are teaching kids in schools these days I wonder in the back of my mind that what happens if a young person sees this?

Sure, I can't get in any legal trouble if they stumble across it themselves, (we all know what those pedos are teaching them) but it still bothers me a tad morally speaking but I didn't think that I had a whole lot to worry about on here.

I just don't understand why I'm more worried about it than the people parents are leaving their children with at school for seven to eight hours a day. For the most part I mean.

Oh and the fact that the true pedos aren't being held accountable to the law also bothers me.

I was just curious because a lot of discussions on here obviously aren't family friendly due to all the indoctrination going on these days. I'm bringing this up because of somebody I know had a concern that we don't know if any kids are reading our posts. However, I think that it is very rare for children to be involved in politics and that's probably for the better these days. It was just a question I had though.
Don't worry about it. Kids have always been born.

I believe, when one signs up, there is NO question asked about our age.

10 year olds could join...it appears?

I wish there was an age restriction for some of the things said and shown on this site.... but maybe the chances of a kid making it to this site that isn't mature enough to handle us and our shenanigans, is unlikely...?

I believe, when one signs up, there is NO question asked about our age.

10 year olds could join...it appears?

I wish there was an age restriction for some of the things said and shown on this site.... but maybe the chances of a kid making it to this site that isn't mature enough to handle us and our shenanigans, is unlikely...?
Based on the comments I think under 10 is a possibility

Probably numerous, but they would get bored very quickly and go back to TikTok

Yeah well back when I was a teenager history and social studies bored me to tears and I didn't pay attention as much as I should have and now I realize how important it is as an adult and it's been one of my biggest regrets.

Road Runner (get your head out of the toilet, girl!) :lol:

I have a sixty something, 15 yr old as a husband! He makes me laugh, his male mind and way of thinking, vs. a female mind, will always intrigue me, he keeps me on my toes....keeps me young..... the 15 year old boy inside is a part of all that!!

Most of us never grow up, we are so very literal, generally won't speculate, and love women.

You ladies are just so fortunate to have us around. :)

Most of us never grow up, we are so very literal, generally won't speculate, and love women.

You ladies are just so fortunate to have us around. :)

You're actually pretty nice and friendly when we're not talking politics otherwise it's war. 😆 Don't take it personally though, you've grown on me a bit as I see that you do have a softer side. :)

Forum List

Back