How bad is the indoctrination that the left is imposing on our youth?

Some of these buffoons don't even know what memorial day represents.

On a scale of 1-10 it is a 10ā€¦unfortunately

Is it called ā€œindoctrinationā€ when you disagree with whatā€™s being taught and ā€œeducationā€ when you agree? Just want to get the terms straight

If you can't figure it out, then chances are that YOU are one of the indoctrinated pawns.

If I canā€™t figure what out? I was asking a question to see what they thought. Did you not understand that?

what do you think is ā€œeducatedā€ about what these students said?

Oh Iā€™m not about to take a compilation of street interviews conducted by Fox and Friends seriously. Anybody cam make a compilation of idiots to paint any picture they want. Some of the worst Iā€™ve seen were done outside Trump rallies. A faction of Kooks donā€™t represent the masses

i didnā€™t ask about the masses...i asked about the ā€œeducatedā€ folks from the video

You can randomly find dumbasses everywhere. Most people are not bright. This board is a perfect example.

Conspiracy victim thread 10,463. Your parents and friends influence your politics. Not schools. After that is your religion and even gender. Education matter as the smarter you are the more likely you are not to be a victim of right wing grievance politics but no impact from your teachers.

Teaching about national holidays and why the are so isn't political...You moonbats are easily the dumbest people around.
I offered up a study everyone believes even you. Politics of your teacher ainā€™t no factor Bud. Secondly, there is not indoctrination going on your a scared culture warrior. Oo rah.
Itā€™s all about culture war issues now a days... hate the left they are destroying our country and brainwashing our children. Itā€™s a sad narrative but even sadder that so many are buying into it
"Buying into it" because it's true; You want more Marxists.

Is it called ā€œindoctrinationā€ when you disagree with whatā€™s being taught and ā€œeducationā€ when you agree? Just want to get the terms straight

Teachers should teach how to think not what to think. A student should have zero idea which way a teacher leans politically. This lesson was free.

Like in all communities and work places we have good apples and we have bad apples. The vast majority of teachers that I know are good people and good educators. In every school there are also those handful of teachers that are a huge pain in the ass. Same thing in work places with coworkers and bosses. Itā€™s called life. Learning how to deal with people like that is not a bad skill for children to have

Issue is if youā€™re a bad accountant you get fired. If youā€™re a bad teacher the Union protects you. False conflation. When your small businesses fail, there is a consequence. When teachers fail there is no consequences. Go and watch Waiting for Superman.

I agree with your frustrations with union protections of teachers. They love it but Iā€™ve seen many bad apples stuck in place because of the protections.

Thank you. But in your initial statement you did make a false conflation.

No false conflations coming from me

You admitted it in this thread. ā€œItā€™s called lifeā€ except you admitted that for teachers they arenā€™t held accountable due to the Union Protections.

Yup, so? Thatā€™s not a false conflation. Just because the reality of our world is that there are bad apples doesnā€™t mean we shouldnt work to do better. Itā€™s never going to be perfect.

Teachers arenā€™t held accountable. Those in the private sector are. Your conflation was false, failed small business owner.

Conspiracy victim thread 10,463. Your parents and friends influence your politics. Not schools. After that is your religion and even gender. Education matter as the smarter you are the more likely you are not to be a victim of right wing grievance politics but no impact from your teachers.

Teaching about national holidays and why the are so isn't political...You moonbats are easily the dumbest people around.
I offered up a study everyone believes even you. Politics of your teacher ainā€™t no factor Bud. Secondly, there is not indoctrination going on your a scared culture warrior. Oo rah.
Itā€™s all about culture war issues now a days... hate the left they are destroying our country and brainwashing our children. Itā€™s a sad narrative but even sadder that so many are buying into it
No itā€™s not true to the degree you pretend it is... and the way yā€™all try and demonize it and hyperbolize it only makes the problem worse

It's indoctrination when only one view point is allowed and those who question that policy are targeted by "educators"!

Ok fair enough. What one sided POV do you think is being taught and not allowed to be questioned?

It's indoctrination when only one view point is allowed and those who question that policy are targeted by "educators"!

Ok fair enough. What one sided POV do you think is being taught and not allowed to be questioned?

1) Israel is at fault for the turmoil in the Middle East
2) Gender is a social construct and trans girls should be allowed and are allowed to play sports vs girls.
3) White privilege exists
4) We need more equity and more diversity in our workforce.
5) Saying anything positive about Donald Trump is hate speech.

Concrete examples from what my two kids have experienced over the past four years.

Thatā€™s some thinned skin grievance shit if Iā€™ve ever seen it.

Opinions vary. I do not tell you how to parent your kids, donā€™t tell me how to parent mine. Definitely not CEO material.

If you can't figure it out, then chances are that YOU are one of the indoctrinated pawns.

If I canā€™t figure what out? I was asking a question to see what they thought. Did you not understand that?

what do you think is ā€œeducatedā€ about what these students said?

Oh Iā€™m not about to take a compilation of street interviews conducted by Fox and Friends seriously. Anybody cam make a compilation of idiots to paint any picture they want. Some of the worst Iā€™ve seen were done outside Trump rallies. A faction of Kooks donā€™t represent the masses

i didnā€™t ask about the masses...i asked about the ā€œeducatedā€ folks from the video

You can randomly find dumbasses everywhere. Most people are not bright. This board is a perfect example.

You are case in point actually. 100% yeah.

No itā€™s not true to the degree you pretend it is... and the way yā€™all try and demonize it and hyperbolize it only makes the problem worse
So you think the only "good, patriotic' American is a far Left scumbag like you?

Teachers should teach how to think not what to think. A student should have zero idea which way a teacher leans politically. This lesson was free.

Like in all communities and work places we have good apples and we have bad apples. The vast majority of teachers that I know are good people and good educators. In every school there are also those handful of teachers that are a huge pain in the ass. Same thing in work places with coworkers and bosses. Itā€™s called life. Learning how to deal with people like that is not a bad skill for children to have

Issue is if youā€™re a bad accountant you get fired. If youā€™re a bad teacher the Union protects you. False conflation. When your small businesses fail, there is a consequence. When teachers fail there is no consequences. Go and watch Waiting for Superman.

I agree with your frustrations with union protections of teachers. They love it but Iā€™ve seen many bad apples stuck in place because of the protections.

Thank you. But in your initial statement you did make a false conflation.

No false conflations coming from me

You admitted it in this thread. ā€œItā€™s called lifeā€ except you admitted that for teachers they arenā€™t held accountable due to the Union Protections.

Yup, so? Thatā€™s not a false conflation. Just because the reality of our world is that there are bad apples doesnā€™t mean we shouldnt work to do better. Itā€™s never going to be perfect.

Teachers arenā€™t held accountable. Those in the private sector are. Your conflation was false, failed small business owner.

How did I fail? Youā€™re just lying now. You shouldnt accuse others of conflation while spouting lies yourself. Just makes you a hypocrite

1) Israel is at fault for the turmoil in the Middle East
2) Gender is a social construct and trans girls should be allowed and are allowed to play sports vs girls.
3) White privilege exists
4) We need more equity and more diversity in our workforce.
5) Saying anything positive about Donald Trump is hate speech.

Concrete examples from what my two kids have experienced over the past four years.

Thatā€™s some thinned skin grievance shit if Iā€™ve ever seen it.

Opinions vary. I do not tell you how to parent your kids, donā€™t tell me how to parent mine. Definitely not CEO material.

Seems like youā€™re raising some snowflakes where everything is a grievance. You sure youā€™re not a liberal?

Culture war victimization at its best. Find some grievance you can tie into the military or flag and cry like a bitch about how the country is losing its way. These fucking segments are to distract you from the fact

Then you would not mind firing 95% of all teachers and professors who try to do nothing more than indoctrinate instead of educating. Then replacing them with right wingers.
Thats a stupid right wing fear. Everywhere lurking in the corner is some scary culture war you are fighting in your head. You need a concealed carry permit... for your spine.

Why do PROGS project so often?

Cuz you're insecure.

You have reason to be.
I posted a study retorting the OP assumption. You replied with nonsense. Address the point.
Looky here! A leftist posted another peer reviewed study!

A leftwing kook writes an opinion thatā€™s reviewed by leftwing kook peers and all agree itā€™s top notch leftwing kookism and will further the agenda of all kooks.

Your study is to be laughed at then dismissed, like the majority of your posts.

You're an indoctrinated leftist pawn.

Culture war victimization at its best. Find some grievance you can tie into the military or flag and cry like a bitch about how the country is losing its way. These fucking segments are to distract you from the fact

Then you would not mind firing 95% of all teachers and professors who try to do nothing more than indoctrinate instead of educating. Then replacing them with right wingers.
Thats a stupid right wing fear. Everywhere lurking in the corner is some scary culture war you are fighting in your head. You need a concealed carry permit... for your spine.

Why do PROGS project so often?

Cuz you're insecure.

You have reason to be.
I posted a study retorting the OP assumption. You replied with nonsense. Address the point.
Looky here! A leftist posted another peer reviewed study!

A leftwing kook writes an opinion thatā€™s reviewed by leftwing kook peers and all agree itā€™s top notch leftwing kookism and will further the agenda of all kooks.

Your study is to be laughed at then dismissed, like the majority of your posts.
Nice try. We both know you have no idea how to read. Whereā€™d you graduate from again? Meh. We both know the answer to that too.

So you think the only "good, patriotic' American is a far Left scumbag like you?
Not at all. Where did you get that impression from?

From the simple fact you, nor any other Bolshevik NEVER support Conservatives.

Thank you for your input but I donā€™t believe you.

I never support conservatives? Why do you think that? I voted for a Republican governor last election. If that doesnā€™t count then what exactly are you looking for?

Of course, duh! You don't believe science either.

I never support conservatives? Why do you think that? I voted for a Republican governor last election. If that doesnā€™t count then what exactly are you looking for?
Who's the fucking mealymouthed RINO so he could be primaried out next time?

Of course, duh! You don't believe science either.

Is that right?! My engineering degree may say differently but what do I know, we are only talking about my personal beliefs, which you seem to know more about than I. #dumbass

Who's the fucking mealymouthed RINO so he could be primaried out next time?
He didnā€™t win... but my question still stands. What do you consider a sign of support for conservatives?

Forum List

Back