Woman leaves children home alone and goes on cruise

Reminds me of the lady who left her toddler alone for 10 days and went on a vacation. The RING camera recorded the baby crying for 2 days and then silence. The child likely died from no water after 3 days. Very sad.

oh, no, lisa,

are you mocking me for not being politically correct?

the most likely explanation might be she lost $40000 faster than she thought possible and the only way to pay her markers was to work the cruise?

that probably happens as often to white mothers as to any others.

You really are an ignorant POS. It’s against the law to leave Children under age 13 unattended even for an hour you commee meathead.

For the single parent mom in this story, I believe the fitting thing for the government to do is provide her room and board at a Texas prison and place the care of the kids with responsible adults.

That wasn't my point.

My point was what does the govt do to reduce the amount of single parents in the first place. Being PROACTIVE... I know it's not a known thing in US political circles, but it can happen.

The media doesn't specify but judging by the name the mother is black. A luxury apartment complex indicates that she isn't in poverty. There has to be a lot more about the case that hasn't been released.

Forum List

Back