Charlie Kirk shows woke college student how their education is actually an indoctrination

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Universities should be forced to show the average wages of each major and a cost benefit analysis of the debt recovery for each one. Like truth in labeling.

Of course that's ridiculous. Cause we should all by now know that the entire educational system is nothing but an indoctrination and hardly an actual education.

We are so screwed.

Universities should be forced to show the average wages of each major and a cost benefit analysis of the debt recovery for each one. Like truth in labeling.

Pretty sure this info is readily available.

Of course that's ridiculous. Cause we should all by now know that the entire educational system is nothing but an indoctrination and hardly an actual education.

We are so screwed.
This is incorrect.

What makes you think it's indoctrination besides the words of ...this person?

I got an education, not an indoctrination.

My children all got an education, not an indoctrination.

Are you sure you aren't just hating on education because you didn't get one?

Sorry but a Sears certificate of completion is far from an education. I mean anyone with more than 1/2 a brain would never vote for a Marxists/Demofascists, because everyone with intelligence above a Joe Biden voter would know better.

Bidenet.png

Sorry but a Sears certificate of completion is far from an education. I mean anyone with more than 1/2 a brain would never vote for a Marxists/Demofascists, because everyone with intelligence above a Joe Biden voter would know better.

View attachment 935137

A degree in Secondary Education/Comprehensive Sciences is worth more than I paid for it.

I do not know who you are talking about voting for Biden. But I know you are just making shit up in an attempt to insult me.

A degree in Secondary Education/Comprehensive Sciences is worth more than I paid for it.

I do not know who you are talking about voting for Biden. But I know you are just making shit up in an attempt to insult me.
I never graduated from college but have done much better than most with a college degree, because i realized my God given gift and excelled at it, that made me a small fortune. But i still am studying the best school out there, and many Marxists/Demofascists will never learn. It is the school of hard knocks(life). Again, anyone with more than 1/2 a brain would know better than to vote for such a dickhead like Joe Biden.

Bidenet.png

I never graduated from college but have done much better than most with a college degree, because i realized my God given gift and excelled at it, that made me a small fortune. But i still am studying the best school out there, and many Marxists/Demofascists will never learn. It is the school of hard knocks(life). Again, anyone with more than 1/2 a brain would know better than to vote for such a dickhead like Joe Biden.

View attachment 935230

And yet, you still went with an insult instead of a discussion.

Are you sure you are not stereotyping the entire education system based on only your experience?

I wonder what type of education you got that taught you there is nothing outside your experience.

Are you sure you are not stereotyping the entire education system based on only your experience?

I wonder what type of education you got that taught you there is nothing outside your experience.
If he got the Marxist type of education, you can see why he reacts the way his does...

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Isn't that exactly what the other side of the argument was doing?

I am open to other experiences besides my own. And, in my experience (and that of friends who are educators) you get the education you work for and demand.

I am open to other experiences besides my own. And, in my experience (and that of friends who are educators) you get the education you work for and demand.
I agree and am sorry if I misconstrued what you were stating. Certainly, the person you responded to did not offer any sort of discussion other than making a statement about the "logic" of voting for democrats.

My daughter at George Mason University was told that she needed the Peoples for Ethical Treatment of Animals course, which when she went to her first class, told me that most of the people in the class were Vegan girls. I told her on her next class to walk in with her brothers Lamb Skin jacket and a Slim Jim in her mouth. Also that class was going to meet in a few weeks and have a protest.

Of course back in your day Winterborn, people had to use Abacus and Slide rules. And zeppelins were ruling the skies.

INDOCTRINATION>>>>>>

Bidenet.png

My daughter at George Mason University was told that she needed the Peoples for Ethical Treatment of Animals course, which when she went to her first class, told me that most of the people in the class were Vegan girls. I told her on her next class to walk in with her brothers Lamb Skin jacket and a Slim Jim in her mouth. Also that class was going to meet in a few weeks and have a protest.

Of course back in your day Winterborn, people had to use Abacus and Slide rules. And zeppelins were ruling the skies.

INDOCTRINATION>>>>>>

View attachment 935384

But the zeppelins were so quiet!

So you didn't want the video?
Kirk names off about 10 top economist throughout history, some of them the most well known in the world. All of them are free capitalist. And the school wasn't teaching about a single one. He was in his 2nd semester of college level economics, and the student admitted he has never even heard their names mentioned.

So you didn't want the video?
Kirk names off about 10 top economist throughout history, some of them the most well known in the world. All of them are free capitalist. And the school wasn't teaching about a single one. He was in his 2nd semester of college level economics, and the student admitted he has never even heard their names mentioned.

And those top economists were never mentioned in the textbook or in any reading assignments?

You can take two students and put them in the same class. One student is just goofing off on Momma & Daddy's dime. The other student wants to learn and puts effort into it.

One of those students will get nothing from their class, and one will get a lot.

Forum List

Back