Charlie Kirk shows woke college student how their education is actually an indoctrination

And those top economists were never mentioned in the textbook or in any reading assignments?

You can take two students and put them in the same class. One student is just goofing off on Momma & Daddy's dime. The other student wants to learn and puts effort into it.

One of those students will get nothing from their class, and one will get a lot.
What you said had nothing to do with what I said.
I assume Kirk is telling the truth that he has looked through economics curriculum at colleges and found none of these people's works and theories were being taught.
It is okay for you to say that, if so, that is wrong... rather than deflecting to something else in an attempt to stay right.

And those top economists were never mentioned in the textbook or in any reading assignments?

You can take two students and put them in the same class. One student is just goofing off on Momma & Daddy's dime. The other student wants to learn and puts effort into it.

One of those students will get nothing from their class, and one will get a lot.
Yet, Joe Bribem is going to pay off their loans all for a vote in November.

Charlie Kirk is literally too stupid for college, and dropped out. Loser preaching stupid to losers.
1713740878384.png

What you said had nothing to do with what I said.
I assume Kirk is telling the truth that he has looked through economics curriculum at colleges and found none of these people's works and theories were being taught.
It is okay for you to say that, if so, that is wrong... rather than deflecting to something else in an attempt to stay right.
1713740949487.png

So you didn't want the video?
Kirk names off about 10 top economist throughout history, some of them the most well known in the world. All of them are free capitalist. And the school wasn't teaching about a single one. He was in his 2nd semester of college level economics, and the student admitted he has never even heard their names mentioned.
1713741049044.png

Forum List

Back